Bye Bye Spy Guy Online Slot - Play Free
Bye Bye Spy Guy is a slot by Casino Technology. It has 5 reels and 40 paylines. Pictures of the slot include one special symbol that performs several functions.
A bonus option is implemented as is a round of free spins with advanced features. You can multiply your winnings in the double-or-nothing game.
How to configure the Bye Bye Spy Guy slot
Casino Technology has released the Bye Bye Spy Guy slot in two versions: flash and html5. These versions provide almost the same set of functions but they have a different interface design and a different range of bets.
The control panel of the flash version of the slot has function buttons and information blocks:
- Bet — adjusts the size of your bet per line (from 1 to 20 coins)
- Lines — activates from 1 to 40 paylines
- Pay Table — opens the paytable which describes the main functions of special symbols and lists the rewards for winning combinations. The "left" and "right" buttons — browse the pages of this section, the button Exit — closes it
- Start — initiates one reel spin. Clicking it again stops the reels before time
- A red button — configures the value of a coin in relation to a credit. In the trial mode of the game, the cost of one coin is 0.01 and this value is unchangeable
- Win — shows the amount of rewards for the spin
- Total Bet — displays the size of the total bet per one spin. One click activates the maximum bet per spin of 800 coins
- Credits/Cash — shows the current state of your account
The panel also has a Game Menu button which opens the menu of advanced settings. It has the following set of buttons:
- Lines with numbers 1-10, 10-20, 20-30, 30-40 and 40 — activate the required number of paylines in the game
- The Bet buttons with numbers 1-2, 2-5, 5-8, 8-10 and 10 — enable you to place only up to 10 coins on each active payline
- Max Bet — activates all paylines with the maximum bet for each of them in one click
- Auto Play — configures the auto spin mode. However, this button is not active in this version of the game
- Music — adjusts the music volume
- Help Pays — opens the paytable
The control panel of the slot with the html5 technology has an unusual design. Information sections are found below the game window. Win, Total Bet and Credits sections show the amount of your winnings, the size of the total bet and the state of your account, respectively. To go to the settings, click the button with an image of a gear found in the bottom left corner of the slot. It brings up a window.
In the popped up tab you can select:
- The number of paylines involved in creating combinations. They are adjusted in the Lines section. You can activate any number of paylines from 1 to 40
- The size of your bet per line in coins. Use the Bet section to configure it. You can choose from 1 to 10 coins for the bet per line
- The duration of a series of auto spins is set in the Autoplay section
A red button with a numeric value is found in the top right corner. It is designed to set the denomination of coins in credits. Their default value is estimated at 0.01 credit in the trial version of the slot. You cannot change this value.
A large button with a triangle is found in the bottom right corner. Clicking it starts a single spin with the parameters configured by you. The same button enables you to stop a reelspin at any time you wish.
Click the "i" button to go to the information section with a detailed description of slot's pictures and rewards for their combinations.
Symbols and multipliers of the slot
To earn a reward in the Bye Bye Spy Guy slot, you need to collect 2 to 5 or 3 to 5 identical regular pictures on the active payline. A combination is formed starting from the first reel. Pictures must land in boxes on neighbouring reels.
The size of your wins is counted by multiplying the bet per line by the multiplier related to the combination. These multipliers in both html5 and flash versions of the game are completely identical. However, the sizes of your rewards are displayed in the paytable in specific amounts and taking into account your current bet, so they can have different values, especially when playing with high bets.
In total, the game has 9 regular pictures:
- A combination of 2, 3, 4 and 5 pictures of a woman multiplies your bet per line 10, 250, 1,250 and 10,000 times
- A man with a cigar — 5, 40, 750 and 1,250
- A magnifying glass or a camera — 5, 30, 200 and 750
The rest of the regular pictures earn you rewards when at least 3 of them come up on the payline:
- A and K — 5, 50 and 400
- Q, J and 10 — 5, 25 and 250
The slot features only one special symbol which is the picture of a man in a hat. It performs a dual function:
- It plays as a Wild symbol. The picture is able to replace any image, helping in the creation of winning combinations
- It plays as a Scatter symbol. The picture can form independent combinations that pay without binding to the paylines. When 3, 4 or 5 pictures land in any boxes on the reels, your total bet is multiplied 5, 20 and 100 times, respectively. In addition, you win 10 free spins
When earning rewards, you can add credits to your balance or take part in the double-or-nothing game.
After every successful spin, the x2 (in the html5 version) or the Double Up (in the flash version) buttons come up on the left side of the Bye Bye Spy Guy slot. Clicking it brings up an additional window.
A playing card face down comes up in front of you. The task is to guess its colour or suit. In the first case, the right choice doubles your win and in the second case it multiplies it four times. In both cases, you can continue taking part in the risk game. The wrong choice cancels the credits earned for the latest spin.
The double-or-nothing game enables you to bet either the entire reward or part of it. When you go to the risk game, in the bottom left corner, the ½ button comes up in the html5 version of the slot. It enables you to bet half of the win for the latest spin. In the flash version, the button that performs the same function is found on the left below the game window and is called Half Gamble. Also, you can refuse to participate in the risk game. To do this, you need to click the button with the image of the palm or with the Take Win words, depending on the version of the slot.
The risk round of the Bye Bye Spy Guy slot has some limits. The maximum size of the win in the double-or-nothing game is 50 times your total bet.
When 3 to 5 Scatter symbols land, they open access to the bonus round of free spins. You earn 10 free spins regardless of the number of pictures that have formed the combination.
The calculation of payouts for regular combinations in the bonus game is done according to the basic rules. The special symbol still keeps the function of the Wild picture and can pay credits. But when 3 to 5 of these pictures land, it does not give you additional spins.
You can extend the duration of the round in a different way. Each time when the Wild symbol lands in place of the picture, the Top Secret symbol comes up after calculating the win. These pictures "accumulate" during the game. The number of earned pictures is displayed above the game window.
The Top Secret pictures can pay you additional rewards:
- 6 to 15 pictures will earn you a reward that is three times your total bet
- 16 to 18 — 10 free spins
- 19 and more — 200 times your total bet
When restarting free spins, the Top Secret "counter" is reset. Then the process of accumulating pictures will start from scratch.
The Bye Bye Spy Guy slot machine is designed for players who prefer slots with unusual bonus features. Among the basic advantages, players admit high multipliers and a good variance (the frequency of creating winning combinations).