iSoftBet Casinos & Games
London-based iSoftbet was founded in 2010 and is a major developer of slots and casino games. They have 400 different apps, video slots and digital table games that are available at online and mobile iSoftBet casinos.
The majority of their slots have 5 reels and various big bonus options that are activated during main spins, rounds of free spins, bonus games and risk games. Their most popular slots are:
- 24 - themed to the popular TV series, with 5 reels and 243 ways to create winning combos. There is a round of 10 free spins with extra Wilds and a bonus round where you have to disarm a bomb before time runs out.
- Ambiance - a music and neon themed slot with 5 reels, 20 fixed paylines, a Wild and a Scatter that triggers a round of free spins with guaranteed Wilds.
- Bewitched - a magic themed slot that has 5 reels, 15 paylines, a Wild and a bonus symbol. During the game you have to pick one of the characters that will affect the look of the Scatter that triggers free spins and accompany you throughout the adventure.
- Forest Mania - a unique game that uses 2 game screens with 5 reels on each and a total of 100 paylines. There are Wild symbols, Wild reels and a round of free spins.
- Ninja Chef - a 5 reel slot whose theme is related to Oriental cuisine. Wild symbols with x5 multipliers land on the third reel during the main game and the bonus symbol triggers a series of free spins with a Wild Reel.
iSoftbet Platforms and Partnerships
iSoftbet develops and supplies apps for online and mobile casinos. For the convenience of operators, the company has developed its own aggregator of slots and virtual table games, Game Aggregation Platform (GAP). This solution allows the owners of online platforms to access an extensive catalogue of all applications at once. The list of partners includes: Pragmatic Play, EGT, Playson, Scientific Games and Ainsworth.
iSoftbet develops video slot and online casino games such as Blackjack, Roulette, Punto Banco and video poker. Video slots form the largest portion of the company’s portfolio, including mobile slots and mobile casinos adapted for portable devices. Some of the slots are themed to popular movies or entire movie franchises such as Rambo, Platoon, Rango and Basic Instinct.
Little is known about the creation and development of iSoftbet, even their official website has no significant dates in the development of this company. The company's Managing Director is Nir Elbaz and the key employees are:
- Games Development Analyst - Lee McCreery
- Marketing and Events Manager - Swati Bali
- Head of Account Management - Federica Faggiano
- Sound Designer - Doban Lucian
- Compliance Manager - Doban Lucian
- Art Director - Radu Mitiu
- Flash Maintenance Team Leader - Adrian Chiru
Most sources indicate that the studio was founded in 2010 in London. It entered the market with a ready-made portfolio that included about a hundred apps (slots and digital table games). Some associate the studio's past with the Fast-CPU company, whose link on its website redirects you to the official iSoftbet website. Yet the relation between these companies has not been confirmed. They currently have around 200 employees.
The company's Headquarters are located at 1-7 Boundary Row, London SE1 8HP, UK. Contact details: +44 (0) 208 133 2907, +352 284 878 2014, fax: +44 (0) 207 117 1220, E-mail sales department: email@example.com.
The company also has offices in Luxembourg at: 5 Rue Heienhaff, Senningerberg L-1736, Luxembourg.
The company’s official website: https://www.isoftbet.com. and they are licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.