Big Time Gaming Casinos & Games
Big Time Gaming, is an Australian company that was established in 2011. They develop online table games including roulette and blackjack, video slots and arcade games for casinos. They have created over 20 online slots which use uncommon symbols and many bonus options.
Big Time Gaming Slots
Most video slots by Big Time Gaming feature uncommon symbols and several kinds of bonus options. The company’s most popular video slots are:
- Gold - a 20 payline video slot which has a Wild symbol that multiplies your winnings once it becomes a part of a combo and a Scatter symbol that triggers a series of free spins, both of these symbols can also create their own winning combinations
- Vegas Dreams - a 20 payline slot themed to a luxurious lifestyle, it has special symbols and free spins where your winnings are increased by multipliers
Both of these slots have been integrated into the Quickfire platform and are often featured under the Microgaming brand.
Other popular slots possess some unusual characteristics that have become somewhat of a company signature. Their range of 6-reel slots can produce combinations without being tied to any specific paylines. This system was introduced under the name of Megaways and can produce up to 117,649 combinations.
The symbols are various sizes, which is how you can land 1 to 7 different items on the reel. Each of them is capable of becoming a part of a winning combo. Some slots also feature the Full Reel Wild symbol, the Wild symbol fills 3 fields and is capable of taking up the entire reel and boosting your winnings up to 7 times.
These outstanding features are found in the following slots:
- Queen of Riches - an Egypt-themed slot about Queen Cleopatra. Besides the features mentioned above, this video slot also provides an extra bonus option, the Rewel Clone Bonus which can be triggered during any spin and fills 2 to 5 columns with identical symbols
- Bonanza - a video slot themed to treasure hunting. An additional line has been placed above the main reels where 4 extra symbols land during each spin and also take part in producing winning combos. There is a bonus round, a round of free spins and an uncommon system of re-spins
- Star Quest - only has one special symbol, the Wild symbol but by contributing to the creation of winning combos this symbol will multiply your rewards and can also earn you some extra re-spins
Besides the features mentioned above, some slots by Big Time Gaming include enlarged pictures, which are called mega symbols. These pictures will take up 4 to 6 neighbouring reels and this feature can be found in games including: Viking Quest, Temple Quest or Fairies Fortune.
Big Time Gaming Casinos and Partnerships
Interestingly, Big Time Gaming has maintained partnership relations with OpenBet and they have also established business contacts with Leander Games, GTS, NYS and other well-known developers of software products.
In May 2017 Big Time Gaming conducted an interesting experiment in cooperation with LeoVegas. The launch of their latest video slot called Danger High Voltage was broadcast live for the players in the casino. The video slot was demonstrated all throughout the week which drew attention from players who could learn details about how to play and its general operation.
The experts claim that it is the ability to create and embody uncommon developments and creative ideas that has allowed the company to find its own niche in the industry. Today slot machines by Big Time Gaming are represented on the websites of many online casinos and this list is expanding on a regular basis.
Big Time Gaming Software Products
The company´s main specialisation is the release of specific games and includes several categories of entertainment:
- Online table games including versions of roulette and blackjack with the ability to automatically apply strategies
- Video slots for online casinos
- Arcade games
Most of the games are represented in their flash versions, yet there are several versions for mobile devices as well. All slots can be easily integrated into most of the popular platforms and this is the reason why many of them are featured in major online casinos.
Big Time Gaming History
Such rapid development and introduction of new options in the slots by Big Time Gaming were not coincidental. As mentioned earlier, the founders possessed considerable experience in the gambling industry from the very beginning:
- Nick Robinson has been in this business since 1996. He founded New Tech Media and after several re-sales the company was merged with the famous OpenBet Corporation
- Huw McIntosh also worked in New Tech Media and OpenBet for ten years
Ian Schmidt joined the team later on and took the role of Creative Director. Before joining Big Time Gaming Mr. Schmidt worked for Rock Star Games.
Today Big Time Gaming is a holder of several licenses issued by various jurisdictions including the UK and Alderney which permits the company to promote its products in a number of different countries. Their corporate headquarters are located in Sydney, Australia at: 50 Hold Street, Suite 203, Surry Hills, New South Wales 2010. Email: email@example.com. Official website: http://www.bigtimegaming.com.
Key figures in this company are as follows:
- General Director is Nik Robinson
- Chief Technical Officer is Hew McIntosh
- Creative Director is Ian Schmidt
The founders all have previous experience in various areas of the gambling industry and they used their intimate knowledge of the gaming industry to rapidly advance their new brand.