Casino Games - Live Roulettes
Online casinos allow members to play live roulette games with live roulette dealers. All varieties are available so you can play live European, American or French roulette thanks to online casinos. You can also play live roulette mobile games via casino apps or directly from the brower. The rules are the same as those at any roulette tables and the dealers can talk to you and discuss the plays.
Live Roulette Casinos
Today many online casinos offer a range of roulette games with a live dealer. All games are played in real time follow the same rules as the games in a land based casino and players can place bets and chat to the dealer.
Among the casinos that offer live roulette are Slots Million, PokerStars, 888 Casino, Bet365, William Hill, 32 Red, Mr Green, Titanbet, Genting, Wink, BGO, NetBet, Quasar Gaming, Slots Heaven, Betfair, Casino Luck, DublinBet and Tiger Gaming.
Online casinos usually offer welcome bonuses which can be used to bet on live roulette and these tend to be quite attractive. The welcome bonus at Bet365 online casino can be used to make bets on live roulette and has a low Wagering Requirement (WR). You will receive a 100% first deposit match up to a maximum of 100 GBP/EUR.
Free Live Roulette
There are casinos that offer the possibility to play live roulette for free. This is possible thanks to the no deposit bonuses:
- Play live roulette at 888 Casino with a no deposit bonus of 88 EUR.
- William Hill offers a 10 EUR free no deposit bonus just for registering for a new account.
- 32Red have a no deposit bonus of 10 EUR that can be used to play live roulette games.
It is always advisable to check the terms & conditions of any bonus before accepting it and starting to play.
Play Live Roulette
To play live roulette you need to guess in which numbered slot the roulette ball will land. You can make one or more bets on individual or groups of numbers by placing the chips in the relevant squares. The dealer will advise you when you can start making bets and when you need to stop making bets, which is sometimes after the dealer has thrown the ball and it has started to spin around the roulette wheel. Once the ball stops, the numbered slot that it sits in determines the winning number. Any winnings will then be paid and a new round will begin.
The most popular version of live roulette offered in online casinos is European Roulette, however, French Roulette and American Roulette are also available. If you enjoy playing live roulette in online casinos and you want the game to be fast, we advise you to choose a casino with live roulette games from Evolution Gaming or Playtech. Online casino Mr Green has live dealer games from a wide range of software providers including Playtech, Evolution Gaming, NetEnt and Authentic Gaming.
There are lots of different bets that you can make when playing Roulette. Simple Bets, Multiple Bets, Classic Bets and Final Bets.
These are also called even money bets as other than the number 0, they include half of the numbers available. They all payout winnings at odds of 1 to 1, so if you win you will recover your bet and win the bet amount. For example, if you bet 20 euros and win, you will receive a total of 40 euros, which is your initial 20 euro bet and 20 euros of winnings:
- Bet on Red or Black: each of the numbers 1 to 36 are coloured red or black, you need to choose if you think the winning number will be red or black.
- Bet on Odd or Even: there are 18 even numbers (not including the 0) and 18 odd numbers.
- Bet on Low or High: Low are the numbers from 1 to 18 and High are the numbers from 19 to 36.
These types of bets are more complex but offer more options when playing:
- Bet on the column: Roulette numbers are divided into three columns and you can bet that the winning number will be in a certain column. These bets are paid 2 to 1. That is to say, in case of winning the bet is recovered plus double the bet. For example, betting 20 euros you will receive 60, your initial bet plus another 40. You can choose a single column or two columns.
- Bet on Dozens: The 36 numbers are divided into 3 dozens and you can bet in which dozen the winning number will be. If you win the payout is 2 to 1. You can also bet on a dozen or two.
- Double Street/Betting on Six Numbers: You can bet on six numbers that are in two rows. For example, if you place your chip where the line below the numbers 10 and 13 meets the line between the 10 and 13, you will be making a bet on the numbers 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15. If one of these numbers wins the payout is 5 to 1.
- Street Bet: Includes the three numbers that form a vertical row and the payout is 11 to 1.
- Street Bet plus zero: It is the same as the previous bet except that the zero is also included, so you are betting on 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Corner: The bet of this type includes four numbers in the form of a square. If you want to make this bet you have to place the chip at the intersection of the four numbers. The payout is 8 to 1.
- Four number bet: Is similar to the previous bet except that you bet on the first four numbers including the zero. So a bet on 0, 1, 2 and 3 gives a payout of 8 to 1. This bet is only available in European and French Roulette.
- Five number bet: This bet is only available in American Roulette and is a bet on 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3, the payout it 6 to 1.
- Split Bet: This is a bet on two numbers that are next to each other, vertically or horizontally. You need to place your chips on the line between them and the payout is 17 to 1.
- Straight Bet: Is the bet on a single number and has the highest payout of 35 to 1.
These bets relate to the location of the numbers on the roulette wheel.
- Neighbours of zero (Voisins du Zero): is a bet on 17 numbers that are next to each other on the roulette wheel from 25 to 22. The payout is not fixed but can reach 24 to 1. To make this bet you have to place 9 chips as follows:
- 2 chips on the street 0, 2, 3
- 1 on the 4/7 split
- 1 on the 12/15 split
- 1 on 18/21 split
- 1 on 19/22 split
- 1 on 32/35 split
- 2 chips on the corner of 25, 26, 28 & 29
- Neighbours and Zero: Is the same as the previous except an additional chip is placed on the zero.
- Neighbours: Is a bet on 5 numbers, you choose the number and the 2 numbers on eitherside of it on the roulette wheel will also be included in the bet.
- Tier: Is a bet on 12 numbers that are next to each other on the roulette wheel. You need to place 6 split bets on the following numbers:
- 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30 and 33/36.
- Orphelins: Is a bet on 8 numbers, 3 are next to each other in one section of the wheel and the other 5 are next to each other but in a different section of the wheel, the bets are:
- Straight bet on 1
- Split bet on 5/9
- Split bet on 14/17
- Split bet on 17/20
- Split bet on 31/34
This is where you make bets on numbers than end with the same number, which sounds confusing so below are examples of the different types of final bets:
- Simple: The chips are placed on whole numbers. If you choose the number 3 then you will place 4 chips on the numbers 3, 13, 23 and 33. If you choose 7 then you only need to place 3 chips on 7, 17 and 27. The payout is 35 to 1.
- Double: Consists of putting chips on two numbers, so if you choose 1 and 2 you will place split bets on 1/2, 11/12, 31/32 and full bets on 21 & 22.