Leander Games Casinos & Games
Leander Games was founded in the Bahamas in 2008 and has manufactured over 50 slot machines and table games that can be played on mobile devices. They also develop software products for online casinos.
Leander Games Casinos
Leander Games is maintaining the balance between the production of new slot machines and table games and developing the LeGa platform. This is contributed to by its cooperation with major casino operators on the gambling market, such as:
Leander Games Slots
Virtually all slot machines by Leander Games have expanding Wild symbols and Scatters that trigger rounds of free spins. From a visual standpoint, the video slots stand out with there graphics and simple visual effects. Their most known slots are:
- Pablo Picasslot - an art themed slot that comes with 5 reels and 20 paylines. The slot has a round of free spins and a bonus game with instant wins.
- Reely Poker - a slot that comes with 5 reels and 30 paylines. The gameplay is characterised by collecting poker hands and earning some extra payouts. The game is run by using the control panel. The game in the bonus round is played until you come up with one pair or higher. The slot's RTP is 94.76% in the main game and 100% in the Slot Poker game
- Kherpi The Eternal God - a slot that comes with 5 reels and 243 ways to produce winning combinations. Options available: the Wild symbol that shifts with each re-spin and the multiplier for landing two Wild symbols in a specific spot. Theoretical Return to Player (RTP) is 94.95%
- Supernova - a slot that comes with 5 reels and 27 ways to produce winning combinations. The gameplay is characterised by this feature: once you land a winning combination on the first three reels, the multiplier for the payouts will be selected at random for the first and fifth reels from x2 to x10. The slot's RTP is 97.05%
- Little Red - a slot that comes with 5 reels and 25 paylines. The slot features a series of free spins with a multiplier for your payouts, the Wild symbol and the Bonus symbol. Logs dropping in sequence on all five reels during the main game will trigger a bonus round with extra multipliers. The slot's RTP is 94.97%
Leander Games Partnerships
With an extensive list of partners that promote the products by Leander Games the company's slots and LeGa platform still remain in demand. Leander Games have a business-like approach to the promotion of the company's products. These are the companies that cooperate with Leander Games:
- Every Matrix
- Wild Streak Gaming
On the LeGa platform you can come across some online slots and table games by developers: Felt Gaming, Nektan, Genesis Gaming, Core Gaming, AGS, Big Time Gaming, Playson, Push Gaming, Fantasy Factory, WagerMill, 2by2 Gaming, QuickSpin and BluePrint Gaming. The Cross-platform ability of LeGa, ongoing upgrade of the platform's design and accessibility for the players worldwide, makes Leander Games an attractive business partner.
Leander Games Software
Leander Games has been focusing on two development streams, the creation of slot machines and its own gaming platform LeGa. This is the way they encompass a substantial segment of the gambling games market while cooperating with major operators and developers. HTML5 is used for developing online slots, which means that they have cross-platform ability allowing users to access them from personal computers, laptops, mobile devices and tablets.
LeGa Gaming Platform
LeGa’s remote gaming server was designed to allow third-party developers to promote Leander Games’ products including those designed for social networks which have loyalty programs and special jackpots. LeGa is available in 26 different languages and in 2013, the eGaming Review awarded them the Social Gaming Supplier of the Year award for the development and support of LeGa.
Leander Games History and Structure
Leander Games has two divisions, one that deals with the development of slot machines and the sales department. The company was established in 2008 by Ramiro Atucha and Marcelo Blanco. The current CEO is Steven Matsell who was a Board Director of GTS Plc before joining Leander in October 2012. The company's COO Ramiro Atucha is in charge of business development and project management, and the company's CTO Marcello Blanco is responsible for the development and integration of LeGa.
In July 2011 Leander Games signed a partnership agreement with Bejig so that they could promote their slot machines through the Avatingo app. In 2013 Leander Games was issued a license by the Gambling Commission of Alderney. In November the company struck a deal to promote popular brands by American Gaming Systems (AGS) through the LeGa platform. and they also started cooperating with Amaya Gaming.
In January 2014 Full Tilt Poker started transferring its games onto the LeGa platform and later that year they entered into cooperation with Snowcat Group and Paddy Power and were shortlisted for Platform of the year at EGR B2B Awards. By 2015, Leander Games’s list of partners had expanded substantially and the company started working closely with Vera&John, Betsson, Spin Genie, Betfair and Vermantia. The company received the award of One to Watch at the GIA as well as Platform of the Year and RNG Casino Supplier at EGR B2B Awards.
The year 2016 was just as productive for the company. Partnership agreements were signed with the following companies: Blueprint Gaming, PokerStars, Iforium, Stake Logic Games (part of Greentube Interactive), Genii and SPIFFX. In 2017 the company signed a partnership agreement with VSoftCo Ltd and they were nominated in the RNG casino supplier category at the 2017 EGR B2B Awards.
On many occasions Leander Games has been nominated as the best developer of video slot for social networks:
- 2017 - EGR (eGaming Review) B2B – RNG casino supplier
- 2016 - EGR B2B – Innovation in RNG casino software, RNG casino supplier
- 2015 - GIA (Gaming Intelligence Awards)
- 2015 - EGR – RNG Casino Supplier, One to Watch and Platform of the Year
- 2013 - EGR – Social Gaming Supplier
- 2012 - EGR – Highly Recommended, Innovation in Slot Provision
- 2011 - Casinomeister – Best Games
The company's corporate headquarters are located at: Sterling Bahamas, Suite 205A, Saffrey Square, Bay Street, Nassau, Paradise Island, Bahamas. The company's sales office is located in the UK, Email email@example.com, Telephone: +44 208 1330206. In Buenos Aires, Argentina their Email is firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 54 11 4005-5511 / 4711-0924 / 4711-0925 and the company’s official website is: http://www.leandergames.com.
Leander Games is licensed by the Gambling Commissions of Alderney and the UK.
Leander Games Future
Even though the Leander Games list does not contain hundreds of slots, each one they have is of high quality and available at numerous casinos. Yet at the same time it must be kept in mind that LeGa is one of the leading platforms that promotes not only products by Leander Games, but by many other developers as well. They have established themselves as a reliable and committed partner along with giants such as NetEnt and Microgaming in developing digital gambling entertainment. The system of bonuses, incentives and jackpots featured in LeGa makes it an attractive and convenient platform for players worldwide. This will allow them to remain in the gambling entertainment market for many years.