Online Casinos 2020
NeonSlots have created detailed reviews of honest, fully licensed and legal online casinos as of 2020. We provide all the information you need to know before choosing an online casino that's right for you including their bonuses and welcome packs, range of games, number of software developers, payment systems, licenses and awards, give a description of the registration process and list the various ways you can contact customer support. If you love to play online slots and casino games, you've come to the right place.
How to Choose the Right Online Casino
With such a large number of online casinos there is a lot of competition as they all try to offer the widest range of games from well know developers and provide the best bonuses and promotions.To help to find one that suits you, NeonSlots have listed some important issues you should be aware of and things that you should consider before you sign up with the first online casino that you see.
Points to consider in an Online Casino
- Bonus and Promotions - You should read the terms and conditions, paying attention to the wagering requirements and timescales
- Games Selection - Look to see if they have the games that you enjoy playing from your favourite software developers, if they offer live casino games and whether you can play for free
- Mobile Availability - Check to see if you can access your favourite games from mobile devices when you are on the move
- Payment Methods for deposit and withdrawal - It is important to pay attention to the minimum and maximum amounts, timescales for receiving withdrawals and if there are any fees
- Availability of customer support - Find out how easy it is to contact customer support, whether the team are available 24/7 and speak your language
- Country and Language options - Make sure that your country and preferred language are supported
- Licenses and Awards - The NeonSlots team confirms the status of any licences the casino hold
Bonuses and Promotions
Online casinos have different bonuses and promotions and we include detailed information about all of them. Whether they are 1st Deposit or Welcome Bonuses, No deposit Bonuses, Bonuses for playing Live Casino games, Free Spin Bonuses for specific games, Sports Betting Promotions, Holiday or Commemorative Bonuses, Seasonal, Monthly, Weekly, High Roller Bonuses or Daily Special offers, you will find the details in our reviews. We also remind you that it is important to read the terms and conditions for all of the bonuses and promotions, paying special attention to any Wagering Requirements (WR).
VIP or Loyalty promotions are often available, in some casinos you will be invited to become a VIP member when you reach a certain level however, in others you will start to earn loyalty points from the moment you first register.
Online Casino Games
Among the range of games you can also find those that are developed and released to coincide with blockbuster film debuts or that capture the spirit of well known tv series. If you do not have access to a PC, you are travelling or you just like to play games on the move, then we also inform you whether their games are available on mobile devices and how you can access them.
Range of Online Casino Games
- Online Slot Machine Games - Includes video slots, jackpot slots, classic slots and instant win games
- Casino Table Games - All kind of Roulette games like European Roulette, American Roulette or French Roulette, Blackjack games, Poker, Craps, Keno,Scratch, Loto and Bingo
- Live Casino Game Selection - Includes Live table games such as Casino Hold´em, Stud Poker, Blackjack, Bacarrat and the different versions of Roulette
- Sports Betting Games - If the casino has this facility we list the sports and type of bets that you can place including live in game betting
Live Casino Games
The majority of online casinos also feature live casino games that are available for you to play 24/7. What better way to enjoy the thrill of an interactive live casino roulette or card game online than relaxing on your sofa as you watch the croupier spin the wheel or deal your cards. When you open Live casino websites you will see many live game streamings of different blackjack, poker, roulette, baccarat or dream catcher games that you can participate in using webcam technology. So don´t worry if that flight to Vegas is a little out of reach, log onto your favourite online casino, select your choice of game and enjoy the sensations that playing live casino games for real money brings.
Mobile Casinos 2020
If you enjoy playing free online slots and have a busy lifestyle, discover which casinos are available from your mobile phone or tablet that operate on Android, iOS, Windows or Blackberry platforms. As technology has progressed the majority of online casinos, are now available to play using your iPhone, Android, Kindle, Smartwatch and Oculus Rift mobile device.
So you can continue to play your favourite fruit machines using mobile casinos with no deposit bonuses. Some online casinos make use of a downloadable app, others can be accessed directly from your web browser. This allows you to use your mobile device to access the casinos where you can play your favourite games for real money or for free.
There are a growing number of software providers in the industry and this competition is good news for players. Each company often has their own features or layouts that they are known for and are constantly creating games that have new and exciting layouts and gameplay. However, you can still find a large number of traditional classic 3 reel fruit machines which MGA or Kajot continue to design and produce. There are a large number of games being developed that use 3D graphics, software developer BetSoft have the highest number of 3D slots, closely followed by NetEnt and iSoftBet. Virtual Reality games have also become more sought after, Microgaming have released a few VR games and other software providers are starting to implement this technology in the creation of their new slot games.
Payment Methods Review
There are numerous different payment methods available such as Paypal, Visa, Visa Electron, entroPay, PaySafeCard, Trustly, MasterCard, Maestro, Skrill, Neteller, Softort and Bitcoin. Each casino has their own preferences as to which forms they will accept. It is worth remembering that if you have participated in any bonus or promotions you have to ensure that you have met the Wagering Requirements before you can make a withdrawal.
Our NeonSlots casino reviews will inform you what payment methods are available, what the minimum/maximum deposit and withdrawals are, whether you will be charged a fee (by the casino) and how long the transactions should take.
If you are ready to create an account with a specific online casino then we inform you of every step involved in the sign up procedure. It is also important to check what restrictions there are for players from certain Countries or Regions. Due to their procedures, most online casinos need to verify your account details to ensure that all the information that you have provided is honest and true.
Documentation to Provide to the Casino
- Information you will need to provide to the casino - personal details, email address, contact telephone
- Documentation for Account Verification - photographic proof of ID, proof of address using a utility bill
- Bonus and Promotions - whether or not you can opt in or out of the bonuses at the registration stage
- Verify your Methods of Payment - by providing a copy of your credit card or bank statement
We provide the address of the online casino´s Main or Head office as well as contact information and availability of their customer support services, including telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and Live Chat. Often casinos provide a link on the pages of their website which opens a popup where you can chat directly with a representative. Occasionally you might have to give some details before the “chat” can begin and we explain how you do this.
If you prefer to send an e-mail, the casinos sometimes provide a form that you can complete which will automatically send the e-mail to the support team and they will reply using the e-mail address that you provided when registering. You can also contact them via telephone and we will give you all the contact numbers.
In the online gambling industry responsible gaming is extremely important to everybody involved. Gaming companies that follow the responsible gaming policy, provide details of the ways in which they can support their players to help them manage the time and money that they spend playing games in their casinos.
Casinos often allow you to set limits, to the time you spend playing, or the amount and frequency of deposits and apply a maximum bet amount to your account. You will also find information and links to organisations that can assist players who are worried about the time and money that they are spending on these types of games. To help prevent those under the legal age being able to access gambling websites, information about and links for additional software that you can download to your computer or mobile device are also provided.
Licenses and Awards
In our NeonSlots Casino Reviews we provide you with detailed information about what licence a casino has and which authorities each casino is licensed and regulated by. These include the UK Gambling Commission, as well as international gambling regulatory authorities, such as the Malta Gaming Authority, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Costa Rica, the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, the Antigua and Barbuda Directorate of Offshore Gaming, the Gibraltar Gambling Commission, the First Cagayan, eGambling Montenegro, Curacao eGaming, Cyprus, the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, the Irish Revenue Commissioners, the Nevada Gaming Commission, the New Jersey Casino Control Commission, the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR), the Panama Gaming Commission and the Danish Gambling Authority. For an online casino to receive any of these prestigious awards it is considered an honour, as they are held in high regard within the industry.
International Gaming Casino Awards
- GGA (Global Gaming Awards)
- EGR (Electronic Gaming Review) Operator Awards
- EGR B2B (Business to Business) Awards
- EGR Nordic Awards
- Gaming Intelligence Awards
- EGR Marketing and Innovation Awards
- IGB (i Gaming Business) Affiliate Awards
- IGA (International Gaming Awards)
Remember we only review and provide links to online casinos that are licensed and regulated by the relevant gambling authority and have been tested by our team. Taking into consideration all of the above points NeonSlots have created detailed casino reviews which allow you to consider and compare the information detailed above.