NetEnt Casinos & Games
Net Entertainment is a large Swedish developer that was launched in 1996. They supply software for gaming platforms and online casinos have more than 200 games including video slots, classic slots and casino games with many themes.
The games by Net Entertainment are popular in Scandinavian countries and all over the Europe. They are also entering the gambling markets of the USA, Latin America, Asia and more expansion is expected in the future. More than 830 online casinos feature the NetEnt games, among them the well known Bet365, 888casino, BGO, Jetbull, Casino X, Mr. Green etc.
The management of Net Entertainment note that the major value of the company is providing fair and secure play for all its users. This means that the players have equal chances of winning.
NetEnt Slots and Games
Net Entertainment develops games of different kinds with high-quality, modern interesting graphics, unique designs and sound. The developer's portfolio includes more than 200 video slots, casino card and table games, video poker and scratch cards. This company’s video slots are especially popular, among them both classic slots with 3 reels and online slots with 5 reels and different bonus features, additional symbols and free spins. According to data provided by the company, theoretical Return To the Player (RTP) of the slots developed by NetEnt is 95-98%. Each game is available to play on PCs, laptops and mobile devices.
Top online slots provided by this operator are as follows:
- Starburst - a video slot with an expanding Wild symbol, re-spins and an RTP of 96.1%
- Aloha Cluster Pays - a slot with the game screen in a 6x5 design, bonus spins, free spins and an RTP of 96.42%
- Gonzo's Quest - a slot with a progressive multiplier of up to x5, bonus symbols, free spins and an RTP of 96%
- Mega Fortune - a slot which features three bonus symbols, free spins, a bonus round with the wheel of Fortune and an RTP of 96.6%
NetEnt’s online and video slots are well rated within the industry. Though old classic slots are quite similar to each other, the newly-developed online slots and versions of classic slots are original and offer innovative and unique options. To attract customers, they use a system which determines the terms and bet size as well as the inventory of the bonuses to be accumulated.
One more development within the company is the NetEnt Live Casino which is broadcast from the NetEnt studio, available in many languages and supports various types of currency. You can play different kinds of roulette, blackjack and poker with a live dealer.
Many of the company’s video slots, including Mega Fortune, Hall of Gods and Arabian Nights give you a chance to hit a progressive jackpot. These slots operate based on the Pooled Jackpots technology. All the jackpots are paid by NetEnt rather than by the online casino. The Mega Fortune slot was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for the payout of the biggest progressive jackpot in the history of online casinos of 17 million euros. However, only those portals which follow all the security requirements can offer games with progressive jackpots. If any gambling facility proved not to have paid the win to any of its clients, NetEnt will dissolve their agreement.
The developer offers its products and services not only online, but has also developed a number of solutions for land based gambling facilities. So, the company’s products have been used in offline betting shops like William Hill since 2015.
The company specializes in not only the supply of its products but also the offers assistance in promoting online casinos in the gambling market, including control and marketing. The solutions used by NetEnt help monitor the number of visitors of online platforms and the return to player of the games, systematize and analyse information, organize specials and virtual tournaments.
The services delivered by the company are:
- Promoting a game website
- Consulting on the use of NetEnt tools
- Supporting clients
The quality of NetEnt software is regularly tested by independent organizations such as eCOGRA, Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) and ITech Labs. NetEnt defends the interests of players and controls the work of the partners in systems of transparent play. One of the company’s priorities is to follow the standards of responsible play which is why NetEnt allows players to set limits during each game session.
NetEnt History and Structure
Net Entertainment was founded in 1996. Six years later in 2002, the company presented a module for the first online casino. This served as a beginning for supplies of software by NetEnt to many gambling facilities, and the revenues of the company rose significantly. Over the years the supplier was licensed by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
Since 2009 the company’s shares have been listed on the stock exchange in Stockholm. As a result, by the end of 2014 the total cost of the company shares comprised 1 billion euros. In 2011 NetEnt presented its first slot adapted to mobile devices which was released in Italy. In 2015 the company software appeared in offline betting shops of a large bookmaker William Hill. In the same year at the Global Gaming Awards the company was granted the award for The Best Supplier of Digital Industry.
In 2016 the following events took place within the company:
- Launching of a live casino for mobile devices
- NetEnt became a member of the World Lottery Association (WLA)
On 28 November 2015 at the ceremony eGR Operators Awards, the Guns N’ Roses slot was rated the best game of the year. In early 2016 the company entered the Mexican market thanks to an agreement signed with gambling operator Codere.
The Head Office is located in Sweden and they also have offices in other countries including Malta, Gibraltar, the USA, the Ukraine and Poland. 700 people work in this company and this number is increasing. Key people in the company include:
- General Director - Per Eriksson
- SFD - Therese Hillman
- Director of Human Resources - Karin Palmquist
- Products Manager - Simon Hammon
- Director of Development Department - Asa Bredin
- Director of IT Department - Ludvig Kolmodin
- Director of Public Relations - Anna Romboli
Company contact details
- Sales Department: +356 21 311 621, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press: +46 8 578 54 500, email@example.com
- Investment Departament: +46 8 578 54 500, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Human Resources: +46 8 578 54 500, email@example.com
- General Information: +46 8 578 54 500, firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Office Locations:
- The Swedish division of NetEnt AB (publ), is located at: Vasagatan 16, SE-111 20 STOCKHOLM, Sweden
- Another Swedish office is located at: Gotemburgo: Kungsgatan 42, 411 15 Gothenburg, Sweden
- The Maltese office is located at: The Marina Business Centre, Abate Rigord Street, Ta’Xbiex XBX 1120, Malta, глава NetEnt Malta Ltd Enrico Bradamante
- Net Entertainment Ukraine LLC is located in Kiev: Konstyantynivska 15a, 04071, Kyiv, Ukraine
- NetEnt (Gibraltar) Limited is located at: Unit 315, World Trade Centre, 6 Bayside Road GX11 1AA, Gibraltar
- NetEnt Americas LLC is located at: 221 River Street 9th Floor, 07030 Hoboken, EE.UU
- NetEnt Poland sp. z.o.o. is located at:: K1, Al. Pokoju 1, 31-548 Krakow, Poland
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NetEntOfficial
- Linkedin https://ru.linkedin.com/company/net-ent
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/netentofficial/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/netentofficial?lang=sv
- Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/NetEntOfficial
NetEnt Awards and Licensing
NetEnt has received awards such as: ERG Awards, IGA Awards, WIG Awards, Global Gaming Awards in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. The company was rated as the leader among online casino operators three times in a row.
NetEnt is licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC), Belgium Gaming Commision (Kansspelcommissie), Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (GGC), Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE), UK Gambling Commission (GC), Oficiul Național pentru Jocuri de Noroc (ONJN) and La Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego (DGOJ).