IGT Casinos & Games
International Game Technology (IGT) was founded in the 1950s and is an international developer of slots, casino table games, lotteries, scratch cards and computerised board games including Monopoly and Cluedo.
IGT Online Casinos
IGT software is available in more than 200 online casinos in different countries of the world, among them such international brands as 888 Casino, PokerStars, NextCasino, NetBet, CasinoLuck and Wild Slots.
IGT creates slots that have either 20 or 40 paylines. Many feature Free spins as a bonus game option and many games have multilevel pictures. These characteristics contribute to frequent winning combos landing. Their most popular games are:
- Cleopatra - a legendary video slot whose theme is related to the famed Queen of Egypt. The slot has 20 paylines and features a round of free spins with increased multipliers and special symbols
- Black Widow - a 40 payline video slot based on the story about the notorious poisoner. The slot features multilevel pictures, service symbols and several types of bonus options
- Coyote Moon - an animal-themed 40 payline video slot. This slot became one of the first slot games to feature a multi level service symbol. The bonus option is represented by a series of free spins
- Golden Goddess - a slot based on the legends of Ancient Greece with 40 paylines, multi level pictures, service symbols and free spins with extended options
- Da Vinci Diamonds - a 20 payline video slot game. The slot stands out for its unusual way in which it produces winning combinations. You can get a chance to earn up to 300 free spins
More than half of all slot machines operating in the US were released by IGT and they run on PCs and mobile devices.
The very first slot machines created by IGT were simple in their design, compared to most contemporary styles, and did not stand out for their high percentage of winnings, however they still attracted a vast number of players. The company kept actively working on improving its products and IGT was one of the first companies that started implementing the most up-to-date technologies and, more importantly, computerisation. The developer's new video slot machine games stand out for their striking design, high performance and functionality. Over the past decade IGT has been one of the renowned leaders in the area of gaming software product development. They have continued their partnerships with land-based casinos and also supply slot machines to the major online casinos..
The company's list of products is extensive and available in various formats:
- Online slots with diverse themes and design, all IGT video slots feature some unique options and are known for their payouts and many are linked to a progressive jackpot system
- Table games for online casinos, including a wide selection of blackjack, roulette and video poker games that are based on classical games but vary in certain intricacies contained in their rules
- Online board games including flash models of popular board games and upgraded versions of Monopoly and Cluedo with extended capabilities and increased reward amounts
- Lotteries and scratch card games
All of IGT’s slot machines are distinguishable by their themes and design, being fashioned with original bonus options of which many include a progressive jackpot. Within the ample range of table games provided for online casinos, the company includes games such as blackjack, roulette, video poker and similar based on classic gambling games. The online board games category includes popular games such as Battleship and Dungeons and Dragons.
IGT began in the 1950s as a small company that worked in the area of the computerisation of land-based casinos. The founder of the company, William Redd, and his team of experts, were present at the very beginning of the development of slot machines. This is about the time when they came up with the idea to create a progressive system of jackpots. The company was officially registered in 1975 and in 1984 IGT acquired Electronic Data Technologies, the company that developed the bonus systems of frequent incentives. Today they are known as loyalty systems and are actively used in online casinos. IGT eventually became the owner of other brands: Sodak Gaming, Barcrest Gaming and Acres Gaming. The company's shares have been in high demand on stock markets worldwide.
The year 2005 marked an important milestone for the company with the acquisition of WagerWorks and the company managed to expand its operations worldwide. In 2010 IGT launched further operations with its subsidiary - IGT Interactive. Its main function was to develop software products for online casinos that are available in both flash and HTML5 versions so players can launch video slots from both stationary computers and mobile gadgets. Gtech, the American company, became International Game Technology in 2015. Experts have calculated that the company's annual revenue is at least two billion US dollars.
IGT Structure and Worldwide Locations
Previously trading as Gtech S.p.A. and Lottomatica S.p.A, IGT was a small company specialising in the computerisation of land-based casinos and is currently one of the most famous developers and distributors of gaming software products of various formats. The company's corporate headquarters is located in London at Marble Arch House, 66 Seymour Street, Second Floor, London W1H 5BT, International Game Technology PLC. Telephone: +44 207 535 3200. They also have offices in Las Vegas and Reno.
IGT’s current Director and President of the Board of Administration is Philip G. Satre, the vice president is Patti S. Hart and the second Vice President is Lorenzo Pellicioli. The following is a list of other key figures the IGT’s company management.
- Director and CEO - Marco Sala,
- CEO of North America Gaming and Interactive - Renato Ascoli
- CEO of International - Walter Bagno
- CEO of Italy Italia - Fabio Cairoli
- CEO of North America Lottery - Michael Chambrello
- Vice Executive President of Human Resources, Organization & Transformation- Maioinnrio Di Loreto
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer - Alberto Fornaro
- Executive Vice President for Administrative Services and External Relations - Robert Vincent
- Chairman, IGT Global Solutions Corporation - Donald R. Sweitzer
Owing to IGT’s history, the company structure may seem somewhat complex but can be broken down as follows:
- North America Gaming and Interactive
- North America Lottery
The web of companies in the North America Gaming region and Interactive are dedicated to slot machines for land based casinos, systems management, online slots and gambling games for online casinos. North America Lottery concentrates its efforts on the development of lottery systems and programs as well as instantaneous games, lottery terminals (VLT) and online lotteries.
International Game Technology plc is the main company and is subordinate to the De Agostini company who holds two large companies: International Game Technology and Lottomatica Holding S.r.l. International Game Technology incorporates IGT, that is itself subject to IGT Global Solutions Corporation. IGT have over 180 subsidiaries and the list of the main companies detailed below in their respective jurisdictions:
- GTECH Malta Holdings Limited is registered at the following address 2, Belvedere Court, Triq Il-Qatlet, Malta
- GTECH Sweden Interactive AB was founded in 1990 and develops casino games, slot machines, bingo, offers technical support and support for casinos. They are located at Honnörsgatan 2, SE-352 36 Växjö and can be contacted by telephone: +46 (0) 470-703000 and their website is gtech.com/interactive
- IGT - UK Group Limited, founded in 2005, address: Quay West Trafford Wharf Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1HH, additional support office: Building 5 - Ground Floor, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YF, United Kingdom
- Lottomatica Holding S.r.l. founded in 1990 is involved in lotteries and sports’ bets, registered in Rome: Viale del Campo Boario 56 / d 00154 Rome, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IGT - Europe BV makes and distributes games equipment, address in the Low Countries: Bijlmermeerstraat 30, 2131 HC Hoofddorp, Netherlands. Telephone: +31 23 568 7100, Fax: +31 23 568 7101
- Islandia IGT Iceland’s distributor is at: c/o University of Iceland Lottery, Tjarnargata 4, 101 Reykjavik, Iceland
- In the Baltics, IGT - Latvia SIA: Lapegles 1-D, Stūnīsī, Olaines pagasts, Rīgas rajons, LV-2127, Latvia: Telephone: +371 67152800, Fax: +371 67152805
- In Spain - IGT - Spain, located in Madrid: Torre Picasso, Plaza Pablo Ruiz, Picasso, 1, 28020 Madrid, Spain
- IGT-Canada Inc. founded in 1990, produces video lottery terminals and is locat: 328 Urquhart Ave, MONCTON , New Brunswick, E1H 2R6 with the following contact details: Website: http://www.igt.com, Telephone: (506) 878-6000, (800) 561-4263, Fax: (506) 852-7640
- In America - IGT (IGT Inc) is registered in Dover, Delaware: 1281 McD Dr, Dover, DE 19901, USA, Telephone: +1 302-672-4700
- One of IGT North American Sales largest offices is in Las Vegas: 6355 S Buffalo Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA. Telephone: +1 702-669-7777
- The centre for production and distribution of games machines in North America is in Reno, the complex is located at: 9295 Prototype Dr, Reno, NV 89521, USA: Telephone: +1 775-688-0100
- The address for IGT Mexico is: Andrés Bello 45 Piso 14, Col. Polanco Chapultepec, C.P. 11560Del. Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico, D.F. Telephone: +52 55 5281 7024
- IGT Latin America and Caribbean is found in Weston: 1752 North Commerce Parkway, Weston, FL 33326-3277, United States. Telephone: Tel: + 954-538-8101, Fax: Fax: + 954-450-9031
- The address for I.G.T. - Argentina S.A.: Emilio Frers 2154, 1640 - Martínez, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Telephone: +54 11 4500 3900, Fax: +54 11 4500 3999
- The distributor in Asia is IGT China primarily concerned with lotteries and their Beijing Representative Office is in Pekin: 11th Floor, Viva Plaza, 29 Suzhou Street, Haidian District, Beijing 100080, China. Telephone: +86 10 8217 4800 and +86 10 8260 8756
- IGT Asia-Macau (IGT Asia Lda) address: Macao: 11th Floor, Block O China Civil Building, Alameda Dr. Carlos D'Assumpção No. 263, NAPE, Macau S.A.Ro on ink. Telephone: +853 8795 9500, Fax: +853 2875 2738
- IGT Asia - in the Philippines:18/F, Room 1804 & 1812, 8767 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Philippines. Telephone: +63 2830 8674, Fax: +63 2 830 8585
- LIGT Asia in Singapore is registered at: 1 Changi North Street 1, #02-01, Singapore 498789. Telephone: +65 6521 6300, Fax: +65 6521 6333
- The South African subsidiary IGT South Africa (Pty.) Limited is located in Johannesburgo: 22 Brands Hatch Close, Corner Indianapolis Street, 1684 Midrand, Johannesburg, South Africa, Telephone: +27 11 317 1000
- IGT Australia is found at: Rosebury: 5-13 Rosebery Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018. Telephone: +02 8345 3000, Fax: +02 8345 3320
- IGT New Zealand is registered at: Unit 4, Birchwood Park, 483 Hutt Rd Lower Hutt. Telephone: +04 570 1777, Fax: +04 570 1990
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IGT/
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/5147/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/igtnews
- Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/igt/
The company has been expanding due to the acquisition of brands, signing agreements with operators in the gaming industry, distributing its products in casinos and developing new creative slot machines.