Treasure Hill Online Slot by Casino Technology Review
Play for free the Treasure Hill slot by Casino Technology that features 5 reels with 4 rows of symbols and 50 paylines. Also it has the Wild and Scatter symbols. The Scatter can give you free spins, and the Wild symbol can earn you the biggest prize. You can double your winnings in the double-up game with playing cards.
Free Spins & Features of the Slot
In addition to the traditional payouts for formed combinations, you have a chance to increase your balance thanks to the bonuses of the Treasure Hill online slot. They are triggered by two special symbols.
The Wild, the picture of the leprechaun, is the best-paying one in the game and helps to form winning combinations. Also it can replace any symbol on the line except the Scatter symbol. The Wild symbol often appears on the reels in whole groups and brings large payouts.
The Scatter is the picture of the leprechaun's burrow. If three or more of these symbols appear anywhere in the game window, you will be awarded 10 free spins. The Auto Spin mode is activated automatically. If 3 Scatter symbols appear during the gameplay, you will get another 10 spins.
Treasure Hill Slot Symbols and Multipliers
You need to hit 3 or more identical icons on an active line to create a winning combination in the Treasure Hill slot. All 12 symbols of the slot can be conventionally divided into three categories: high-paying, low-paying and special. The high-paying symbols represent different graphic objects. With the bet of 1 credit per line, you will earn:
- Clover and golden horseshoe: for 5 of these symbols on the payline - 400 credits, for 4 - 200 credits and for 3 - 15 credits
- Leprechaun hat and pot of gold: for 5 - 400 credits, for 4 - 80 credits and for 3 - 15 credits
- Pipe and mug of beer: for 5 - 200 credits, for 4 - 50 credits and for 3 - 5 credits
The low-paying icons are the symbols of playing cards. They appear on the reels more frequently, but provide you with the lowest prizes: for 5 - 100 credits, for 4 - 10 credits and for 3 - 5 credits. Special symbols of the slot include 2 icons:
- The Wild is the picture of the leprechaun. In addition to its main function - to replace the missing symbols in combinations - it can form series of its own and is the best-paying symbol in the game: for 5 - 1,000 credits, for 4 - 300 credits and for 3 - 65 credits
- The Scatter is the picture of the leprechaun's house. You earn free spins and 250 credits when it lands anywhere in the game window
All figures are given with a minimum bet of 1 credit.
After each successful spin, you have a chance to increase your winnings in an additional double-up game of this slot themed to treasures. You can activate this round by clicking the Double Up button on the control panel.
Instead of the usual reels, you will see a face-down card on the screen. You need to guess the card colour or its suit. If you guess the colour correctly, your credits are doubled, if you choose the correct suit they will be quadrupled. If your guess is incorrect, all your prizes for this spin are burnt, and you return to the usual spin of the reels. At the bottom of the double-up game screen, you can see 2 additional buttons:
- Half Gamble allows you to bet only half of your winnings during the double-up game
- Take Win adds the win to your balance and returns you to the game window with the reels
During the free spins and auto spins, you cannot double your winnings. If your win per spin is 10 times higher than the Total Bet, the double-up game will be unavailable.
Treasure Hill Slot Controls
You can run the Treasure Hill slot by Casino Technology with a special control panel. It is at the bottom of the screen. It has several windows and buttons that read:
- Bet - your bet per line in the range of 1 to 20 credits
- Click Lines to set active lines from 1 to 25
- Click Total Bet/Max Bet to set the maximum possible value of Lines and Bet
- Click Credit/Cash to change the display of the in-game currency from coin to credit
- Click Start to activate the reels and click it again to stop them
- Click Auto Off/On to set 5 or 100 auto spins, which are activated by clicking the Start button
- Click Help Pays to see the pay table
- Click Game Menu/Double Up to see the full-screen mode of the control panel and, in case of any win, to start the double-up game
The control panel also has an inactive red button, which shows the value of the credit. In the free version of the slot it is not used and always shows 0.01. In addition to these buttons, on the panel you can see some information screens:
- Total Bet shows the total bet per spin, which is generated by multiplying the number of lines by the line bet
- Credit/Cash displays your balance
- Win displays your win after successful spins
The top bar on the control panel displays various tips during the game.
Additional Buttons& Hot Keys of the Slot
In addition to the main buttons of the control panel, there are several additional switches in the slot. In the bottom left corner you can see the icon of a note. Click it to turn off the background music in the slot. On the other side you can see a switch that resembles the loudspeaker. This button turns off all sound effects. Next to it, you will find the icon of a rectangle that allows you to go to the full screen mode of the slot.
The top bars on the control panel and above the reels display various tips during the game. Besides, you can use the hot keys on your keyboard to control the slot. They are as follows:
- Enter or Space starts the reels
- M, A or X opens the Game Menu
- L sets up the number of active lines
- B determines the bet per line
- A double click on X sets the maximum bet
- A double click on A sets the number of auto spins
- Shift or D opens the double-up game
- F1 or H opens the help menu
You can read more about hot keys in the rules section of the slot.
How to Win in Treasure Hill Slot
Although the mathematical formulas and programming of the Casino Technology slots provide randomness of the symbols, experienced players claim that it's quite possible to beat the Treasure Hill slot. The secret is in the proper strategy, concentration and control of your emotions. If you are inexperienced, the following tips will help you during the game.
Tip No. 1. The control panel of the slot allows you to adjust different settings of your bets. For example, you can choose the number of active lines that winning combinations can be formed along. You will notice that with fewer lines chosen on the slot, the lower the bet per spin will be. If you are inexperienced, you can decrease this value to reduce your losses. But this is very misleading. By decreasing the number of lines, you reduce the frequency of your wins. The combinations on each line pay separately and, as a result, the winnings are added up and that leads to much higher payouts.
Tip No. 2. The Start/Stop button is considered the main button of any slot for a good reason. It starts the reels of the Treasure Hill slot and adds your wins to your balance Besides, by clicking on the same button again, the reels will instantly stop, so you get more control over the gameplay. If you learn how to use it, you can successfully catch the desired symbols. The main things are attention and reaction. You just need to stop the reels at the right time and it will provide you with big payouts.
Tip No. 3. The Treasure Hill slot calculates the payouts on 50 lines at once. So you get a chance to match several combinations at the same time. In this case, the Wild symbol helps a lot. Since it replaces any ordinary icon, one symbol of this kind can be involved in several different combinations. That is why, we recommend you to catch the Wild symbol on the first two reels. That will increase your chances of creating several combinations at the same time.
NeonSlots invites you to play the Treasure Hill slot for free as all our slot games are free to play demos of the real games. Extra winnings are awarded by free spins and the double-up game, where you need to guess the suit of a face-down card.