Gnome Slot by Igrosoft
Gnome is an online slot developed by Igrosoft, themed to fairy tales with 5 reels and 9 adjustable paylines and you can play free demo at neonslots.com. The special symbols in this game include the Wild symbol and a Bonus symbol which triggers a two-level bonus round. This online slot also has a risk game where you can double any prize won from winning combinations.
|Bonus Game, Gamble Round
Gnome Bonus Game
The bonus game in this slot by Igrosoft is activated after getting three or more bonus symbols represented by a wagon anywhere on the reels. This round begins on a new screen with 5 wagons and a gnome under the wagons, the objective of the game is to choose the wagons with a diamond inside. Choose correctly, avoiding the splodge of mud, to get to the next level. In this round there is also an umbrella which protects the gnome from mud but it is only available when playing high stakes. If all goes well, then you will gain access to the second Super Bonus level where you will find two treasure chests; choose the right one to get the Super Prize.
Symbols and Prizes
This online slot has 7 fairy tale themed symbols which form their own winning combinations with 3 identical symbols on an active payline, from left to right and vice versa, there are also two special symbols:
- The Wild symbol is a gnome's head and as well as awarding prizes for its own combinations, it can also replace other symbols, except the wagon, to create or complete combinations
- The Bonus symbol is the wagon which, although it does not offer its own prizes, it does provide access to the two-level bonus round when 3 or more of these symbols appear anywhere on the reels
Click the Help button to access detailed information on payment multipliers for each combination of symbols and the rules of the game.
Double or Nothing Game
When you get a winning combination in the main game you will be offered the chance to multiply your winnings two or more times in a risk game by clicking the Bet button. This will open a screen with five playing cards, four face down and one face up which belongs to the dealer. The object of this game is to select a card with a value greater than that of the dealer's card, thereby doubling your prize and allowing you to continue to bet, but if the chosen card is of a value lower than that of the dealer's card, the game ends and the prize is lost. The risk game is not available when the automatic spin function is engaged.
Control Panel of the Gnome Slot
The Gnome 5-Reel online slot benefits from a simple yet elegant Control Panel characteristic of most Igrosoft games in general with easy-to-use buttons located just below the reels:
- Line buttons include: line 1 line, line 3, line ,5 line 7, and line 9, which are used to activate their corresponding paylines
- AutoPlay, launches the automatic spin mode, the reels spin continuously until they are stopped by pressing the same button
- Start sets the reels spinning
- Bet, increases the bet per line with each click, the amount bet is shown in the upper left corner of the screen
- Max Bet, sets the maximum bet available, with a single click
- Paytable, shows the paytable with the prize multipliers for combinations of symbols, a description of the games features, rules and bonuses
The informative windows is at the top of the game screen and shows the total bet, the number of active paylines, the status of the account, the volume settings and the symbol which activates fullscreen mode. Find out more about playing the online slots and other casino games online for free at neonslots.com.