Duck of Luck Returns Slot by Casino Technology
Duck of Luck Returns is a Casino Technology video slot themed to Asia. The game comes with 5 reels and 40 adjustable paylines. The bonus round is the free spins which let you have additional multipliers and win even more free spins. This slot also comes with a gambling round where you can increase your winnings two or four times. Wild and Scatter is the golden duck.
The betting range is 1–10 credits in the free version. The maximum multiplier is 10,000.
|Features||Scatter, Gamble Round|
How to play the slot
Before you spin the reels, you should read the game rules, set from 1 to 40 active paylines and configure the bet. The controls are under the reels on the console of Duck of Luck Returns:
- Start launches one reel spin. This button also stops the reels
- Auto of/on enables the auto spins. One click enables 5 auto spins, two clicks set 100 auto spins. After clicking it, you should confirm the auto spins using the Start button
- Stop Auto Play stops the auto spins
- Double Up activates the gambling round if you have a win for the last spin. This button doesn't work during the auto spins
- Take Win lets you collect your winnings and refuse the gambling round
- Bet sets the bet per line from 1 to 10 credits
- Lines lets you choose from 1 to 40 active paylines. The other way you can choose the number of lines is by clicking one of the buttons on each side of the reels
The console also has the Game Menu button which opens the additional settings menu:
- The Lines buttons with the numbers 1–10, 10–20, 30–40 and 40 enable the corresponding number of lines
- Bet buttons from 1 to 10 set the bet per line
- Max Bet sets the maximum bet of 400 credits
- Auto Play — another button to configure the auto spins
- Music turns off the sound
- Help Pays opens the payout table with the game rules and information about the bonus symbol. Hit the Exit button to quit the paytable
The console features windows:
- Total Bet — shows the total bet
- Credit — displays your balance
- Win/Winner paid — shows the win for a winning combo
You have winnings for a spin if you land 2–5 identical symbols from left to right on a payline.
Duck of Luck Returns symbols
The game comes with 9 regular and 1 special symbol. The list of regular symbols includes:
- 10, J and Q playing cards which pay 5, 50, 250 multipliers for 3, 4 or 5 symbol combinations
- A and K — 5, 50 or 400
- Vase and coins pay 5, 30, 200, 7500 for 2, 3, 4 or 5 symbols
- Golden goblet — 5, 40, 750 or 1,250
- Lady — 10, 250, 1,250 or 10,000
Golden duck is the bonus symbol. It serves as the Wild and Scatter at the same time.
- Firstly, it completes winning combos
- Secondly, it pays 5, 20 or 100 multipliers for 3, 4 or 5 symbols anywhere on the reels
- Also, three or more ducks trigger the free spins
Three or more Scatters trigger 10 free spins. The bet remains the same during this round. The duck turns into an egg during this round. Each egg is gathered into a special collection. When the free spins end, you can exchange these eggs for:
- 3 additional multipliers if you have from 6 to 15 eggs
- 10 free spins if you've had 16–18 eggs
- 200 total bets if the number of eggs is 19
Therefore, the free spins round can pay a lot.
You can play the gambling round whenever you have a winning combination. You task here is to guess the card's colour or suit. It doubles the winnings in the first case and increases them four times in the second. You lose your winnings if you fail.
You can risk a half of your winnings by clicking Half Gamble. Hit the Take Win button to quit.
You can't enter the gambling round during the auto spins.
Free spins is the most beneficial round in the Duck of Luck Returns because you can have significant multipliers or trigger another free spins round.