Pragmatic Play Casinos & Games
Pragmatic Play established in 2007 is a Maltese developer of slots and casino table games. They have over 100 games for online platforms and 80 apps for mobile platforms available in 18 languages and 78 countries.
Pragmatic Play Casinos and Partnerships
Pragmatic Play supplies its finished products to the platforms of major online casino operators. They have also made partnership agreements with other developers, such as PlayTech and iSoftbet.
The company's slot are available at popular online casinos:
- Mr. Green
- Vera & John
- Slots Million
Pragmatic Play Slots
The Pragmatic Play company specializes in the development of variously themed game slots that are easily integrated into any online platforms. Their games list mainly features 5 reel slot machines which allows them to implement a wide range of prize options throughout the course of the main game as well as additional functions like free spins and bonus rounds.
Their slot machines have many themes to meet the preferences of users. The company's portfolio is constantly expanding and new slot machines often feature unique bonus options. They use visual effects to integrate the classical prize options into the theme of the slot, which are popular with players who grew up with video games. The seamless interface and abundance of prize options are also attractive to players.
The most popular slots are:
- Bingo Slot - a 5 reel slot that comes with 25 paylines. The slot features a Wild, a Scatter that activates 7, 20 or 50 free spins, and the bonus picture awards high payouts
- 7 Monkeys - is themed to animals with 5 reels and 7 paylines. The characteristic feature of the game is that the symbols, including the Wild ones, land in blocks lining up on the reel in three boxes in a row which increases the probability of creating combinations. The Scatter activates from 50 to 150 free spins with additional multipliers of up to х3
- Fruit Slot - comes with 5 reels and 25 paylines. The slot's graphics do not follow the style common for this type of slot machine and features pencil-drawn images. There is a Wild, a Scatter that can trigger up to 30 free spins and bonus symbols
- Queen of Atlantis - a sea-themed slot machine with 5 reels and 1,024 different ways to create winning combinations. You can activate super free spins with different prize options and when the Wild symbol lands on the reels two, three and four, it turns into an additional multiplier
- Bee Land - a 5 reel slot machine with 20 paylines. There is a Wild, a Scatter that launches 12 free spins with additional multipliers and the bonus picture activates an extra round
Pragmatic Play Awards
Pragmatic Play take part in all industrial conferences and exhibitions and are a permanent participant of ICE Totally Gaming, EGR B2B Awards and the Asia Gaming Awards.
In 2016 Pragmatic Play was nominated at the EGR Operator Awards in the Game of the Year category for their Hot Safari Game. In 2017, they were shortlist for the EGR B2B Awards in three categories: Innovation in RNG Casino Software, RNG Casino Supplier and Software Rising Star. At the EGR Nordic Awards in 2017, they were shortlisted in the Casino Content Supplier category.
Pragmatic Play History and Structure
Pragmatic Play was founded in 2007 and their main line of activity is the development of variously-themed slot machines using modern technologies. The slots feature different bonuses and stand out due to the elaborate graphics that makes them competitive. The Executive Officers are:
- Company Owner - Anna Yakovleva
- Director of Sales Department - Yossi Barzely
- Global Head of IT - Mykola Tavanyuk
- Head of Marketing - Victoria Bonner
Pragmatic Play currently employs over 250 people and has offices in Malta, Great Britain, Gibraltar, Romania, the Ukraine, India and the Philippines. The Head Office is located at: 144 Tower Road, Sliema, Malta. Telephone on: 0035 627 781 345. Email: email@example.com.
The company can be found on social media at:
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/17996094/
Pragmatic Play are licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission.