Dragon Shrine Slot by Quickspin - Game Review & Play Free
Dragon Shrine is a slot developed by Quickspin. The slot comes with five reels and forty paylines. The slot also features a round of free spins, the Bonus Scatter symbol and the Wild symbol. The slot can get you some re-spins and some autospins whose number you can set on your own.
Theoretical Return to Player (RTP) in the slot is 96.55%. You can earn the highest reward in the round of free spins. The highest-paying symbol is the Wild.
Rules of the gameplay in Dragon Shrine
The game in this slot is run by using the buttons and info sections on the control panel. Buttons on the control panel:
- Total Bet — to set your total bet in credits. Click on this button to open the list of all options available for setting your total bet. You can also set your bet by clicking on the up and down arrows. The value may range between 0.2 credits and 80 credits
- Click on the button with three parallel stripes to open the slot's info menu. The menu contains the brief rules of the game, the symbols and their appropriate rewards, all payline patterns, the description of re-spins and a round of free spins. You can flip through the pages by using the right and left arrows. The "x" button closes the menu and takes you back to the normal game mode
- Click on the button with a round arrow to spin the reels one time. This button is on the right edge of the control panel
- The button with two round arrows launches a round of autospins. Once you click on it you will open a list with numbers. Each number corresponds to the number of autospins. Click on one of the numbers to launch the desired number of autospins
Info sections in Dragon Shrine
- Win — displays the amount of credits earned for the winning combo landed most recently
- Bet Lines — the number of paylines. The number stays fixed at 40
- Balance — displays the amount of credits in your balance
Click on the gear icon to open the additional settings. Click on the icon with a question mark to open the rules of the gameplay.
A combination is considered winning if it consists of three or more identical symbols landed on neighbouring reels. In a regular mode all winning combinations are read left to right starting with the leftmost reel. A reward will be paid only for the highest-paying combo landed on a payline.
Symbols and multipliers
Dragon Shrine features twelve pictures. A combination of three, four and five identical pictures will pay you a reward in credits. With the maximum bet these payouts will be as follows:
- A picture of a dragon — 40, 80 and 240
- The Wild symbol — 80, 160 and 800
- A pink gem — 24, 48 and 100
- A green gem — 20, 40 and 80
- A navy blue gem — 16, 32 and 60
- A light blue gem — 12, 24 and 40
- "A" — 12, 20 and 32
- "K" — 8, 16 and 28
- "Q" — 8, 16 and 28
- "J" — 4, 12 and 24
- "10" — 4, 8 and 20
Two pictures of a dragon or two Wilds will earn you eight or twelve credits respectively.
The Bonus Scatter symbol is a green picture of a Chinese temple. This symbol will trigger a series of free spins in Dragon Shrine.
A yellow sign that says "Wild" is the Wild symbol. This symbol can substitute for any other picture to complete the winning combo, except for the Bonus Scatter symbol.
A picture of a dragon is the Bonus symbol that launches re-spins.
Re-spins featured in Dragon Shrine
Once the entire first reel gets filled with pictures of a dragon in the regular mode, the Dragon Stack Respin Feature will be activated. This feature consists of three re-spins.
All pictures of a dragon and the Wild symbols that will land during the round of free spins will stay fixed until the re-spins are over. They include the combo that had triggered the Dragon Stack Respin Feature in the first place. All winnings will be added to your account once the re-spins are complete.
A round of free spins in Dragon Shrine
Three Bonus Scatter symbols landed on the reels in Dragon Shrine will trigger a round of free spins. These pictures may come up anywhere on the second, third or fourth reels in both regular mode and during a round of free spins. The round consists of ten free spins.
Dragon Stack Respin Feature can be triggered during a round of free spins. The feature will be triggered once the first and fifth reels get filled with pictures of a dragon.
A round of free spins, however, can be relaunched. It will work the same way as when the original free spins were launched. Your bet during the free spins will remain the same as it was before they were triggered. During a round of free spins winning combos will be read both left to right and right to left.
Once one of the reels (either the first one or the fifth one) gets filled with pictures of a dragon, it will be mirrored onto the opposite reel, after which you will be entitled to three re-spins.
The round of free spins will be over once all free spins are completed. This is when you will go back to the regular mode.
Dragon Shrine has medium variance: winning combinations will be landing quite frequently. The slot will suit both experienced connoisseurs and newbies.