Dragon Slot Slot by Leander Games Review
Dragon Slot is a slot that features 5 reels with 20 paylines and is available to play demo free at NeonSlots. The slot features the expanding Wild symbol, a series of free spins and a bonus round. The slot is characterised by the changing number of free spins and the multiplier for the winnings earned in the free spins mode. You will find out how many of free spins you will have after playing the extra bonus game.
Dragon Slot Free Spins
Three Free Spins symbols with a picture of a knight landed on the 1st, 3rd and 5th reels will trigger a round of free spins. You are the one to select the level of variance in this round by picking the dragon which the knight will be fighting against. If this particular dragon wins the fight, you will earn the appropriate number of free spins and the appropriate multiplier for payouts.
If the dragon that you picked loses the fight, you will get the opportunity to join the bonus game. You will be choosing the closed cards. If the revealed card shows a dragon, you will earn either a series of free spins or a multiplier. The bonuses received from the dragon will all be accumulated. If the revealed card contains a knight, you will earn ten free spins and the multiplier of x1.
Three Bonus symbols landing on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels will trigger the Dragon Fight bonus round. You will join the white dragon to fight against the red one. The two dragons will come up on the screen. You will also see the sliders that indicate the number of lives that each of them has and the Start button that launches each round of fight individually. Once you hit this button and then the picture of the white dragon (to prevent the red one from attacking), the white dragon will start blowing fire at the red one. Each of these exhalations will earn you extra points. A special award will be paid for finally killing the red dragon. Bonus payouts will be multiplied by your total bet. The theme and the graphics featured in the slot use the fantasy elements.
How to Play Dragon Slot
The control panel in Dragon Slot by Leander consists of the following buttons and sections:
- Lines - to set the desired number of paylines by using the arrows. You can use up to twenty paylines
- Line Bet - to set your bet per line by using the same arrows. This value may vary from 0.01 to 5 (14 options total)
- Total Bet - your total bet calculated by multiplying the two values listed above
- Autoplay - to set the number of autospins by using the arrows. The number of autospins may range from 5 to 100 Start - to launch autospins
- Spin - to launch one single spin
- Info - to access the paytable and the rules
- Win - to view your reward for the spin
Below the main panel you will see the following:
- The Balance sign - is the amount of credits in your balance. You will always have 1,000 credits at the beginning of the game
- Total Bet - your total bet duplicated
- The gear button - lets you adjust the speed of the reels
- The speaker icon - lets you adjust the sound effects: the volume and the sound effects associated with the game
- The frame button - lets you enter the fullscreen mode
Symbols and multipliers in Dragon Slot
The the dragon-themed slot features both regular and special symbols.
The Wild symbol
The developers have depicted the Wild symbol as a golden dragon. This symbol can substitute for all symbols in a combo except for the Bonus symbol and the Scatter to complete the winning combo.
The key characteristic of the Wild symbol is that once it lands, it will expand and take up the entire reel.
The Scatter symbol
The Scatter symbol is depicted as a golden helmet in the form of a skull. This symbol will produce winning combos regardless of whether any of the pictures have landed on active paylines or not. These are the multipliers for the payouts that this symbol has to offer:
- 3 symbols - 5 total bets
- 4 symbols - 25
- 5 symbols - 100
The Bonus symbol
The Bonus symbol is represented by a red and a white dragon on one picture.
The Free Spins symbol
The symbol that launches free spins is a picture of a knight.
The slot features ten regular symbols. Five higher-paying ones are the dragons, and five lower-paying ones are the denominations of playing cards. The symbols have the following multipliers for payouts:
- A black dragon - 5, 50, 500 and 2,500 bets per line for 2, 3, 4 and 5 pictures respectively
- A white dragon - 4, 40, 200 and 800
- A green dragon - 3, 30, 150 and 300
- A red dragon - 25, 125 and 250 for 3, 4 and 5 pictures respectively
- A blue dragon - 20, 75 and 150
- Ace - 15, 60 and 120
- King - 10, 30 and 100
- Queen - 5, 25 and 75
- Jack - 4, 20 and 60
- Ten - 3, 10 and 50
The constant Wild symbol will be operating during the free spins, which will take up the entire left reel. The same bet will be applied as the one you had in the round that had earned you the free spins in the first place. Dragon Slot is distinguished by its picturesque graphics. The online slot features medium multipliers, yet a decent reward can be earned in the bonus game.