Dragon Ship Online Slot by Play'n Go Review
Dragon Ship by Play'n GO is a marine-themed slot machine about pirates' adventures. This slot has 5 reels and 15 adjustable lines, you can play for free the demo game featured at NeonSlots. Additional rounds of the slot machine include a bonus game and free spins. Among the symbols you will see a wild, which completes other combinations and triggers 15 free spins. Bonus is another special symbol that activates an extra game.
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game, Gamble Round|
Free Spins on the Dragon Ship Slot Machine
Free spins start when wild symbols land on the outermost reels. During the round:
- All the funds remain in your account
- The prizes are awarded on the basis of the bets set before the free spins
- Wild symbols that activate this round remain in place. They help to complete winning combinations
Free spins cannot be started twice in a row. Bonus symbols landing on the first, third and fifth reels activate the bonus round, where you can choose pictures. Your purpose in this game is to point at one of the golden chests. As a result, you can get a certain prize. The maximum payout here is 150 times your total bet.
Dragon Ship Symbols and Multipliers
Common and special symbols spin on the reels of the Dragon Ship slot machine themed to dragons. The ordinary icons pay out when they create winning combinations. The other type of symbols have additional features. Common pictures of the slot:
- The viking is the highest-paying symbol of this slot machine. For a combination of 3, 4 and 5 such symbols, you get the 100, 500 and 2,500 multipliers
- The weapon gets you 50, 150 or 500 times your total bet
- The shield and horn — 25, 75 or 250
- Playing cards are the least-paying symbols. “A” and “K” win you 15, 50 or 150 times your total bet; “Q”, “J”, “10” – 10, 25 or 100
A combination is considered to be a winning one when it lines up from left to right. After the spin your prize is awarded only for the biggest combination.
The one-armed bandit also features two special symbols. The dragon is a wild which lands in blocks on the first and fifth reels. The wild symbol completes combinations of other pictures. The wild symbols showing up on the first and second reels at the same time, trigger free spins. The golden chest is a Bonus picture. After it appears on the first, third and fifth reel, you get access to the bonus round where you'll have to guess pictures.
You can multiply each prize won during the ordinary spins in the double-up round. It can be enabled with the Gamble button. You will see a face-down card in the double-up game. You have to guess its colour (black or red) to multiply your prize. If you want to quadruple your reward, you'll also have to guess the card's suit. If you answer is wrong everything you've won disappears. To reject the double-up game click the Collect button. The double-or-nothing game does not start in the automatic mode.
How to Play the Dragon Ship Slot
In order to start the reels of the Dragon Ship slot machine by Play'n GO, to set the bet and the number of lines, use the control panel with buttons and information screens:
- The Spin button starts the reels. Click it during the spin to stop the reels
- Auto play opens an additional section for configuring the automatic mode. You choose the number of auto-spins on your own. You can also spin the reels in the automatic mode until you win free spins. Hit the Start button to activate the automatic game
- Bet Max automatically sets the highest bet per spin — 75 virtual coins
- You can change the number of lines, from 1 to 15, with "-" and "+" in the Lines section
- "-" and "+" in the Coins section are used to change your bet. You can place 1 to 5 coins on a line
- Paytable opens a window with the rules and information about rewards for combinations
- The Gamble button starts the double-up game
- The Collect button can be clicked to reject the double-up game
- Coin value determines the value of one coin, from 0.01 to 0.05 credits
- The Coins section shows the number of coins in your account
- Bet shows the size of the current bet
- Win tells you about the size of the latest prize
In the bottom left corner of the slot machine you can see a service button for adjusting sound effects. There are multicoloured buttons with numbers on both sides of the reels. You can select the corresponding number of paylines by clicking one of them.
Therefore, the Dragon Ship online slot awards prizes not only during ordinary spins, but also in the course of its free spins round, bonus game or double-up game.