Basic Instinct Online Slot by iSoftBet Review
Basic Instinct is a slot machine with 5 reels and 243 ways to win that you can play for free at NeonSlots. iSoftBet created a slot themed to the Basic Instinct film, its main character played by Sharon Stone appears on Wild symbols of all types. By collecting them on the third reel you can get free spins and extra prizes.
|THEME||TV & Films|
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game|
Bonus Game of the Basic Instinct Slot
In the Basic Instinct slot, the green and blue Wild symbols trigger the bonus round. If Free Spins appear and cover the entire third reel, you receive from 20 to 50 free spins. The number is determined randomly. As you try to get free spins, the Free Spins symbol appearing on the third reel is regarded as a regular Wild symbol irrespective of how many boxes it occupies. It also awards additional free spins.
If the third reel is entirely filled with the Bonus Wild symbols, this triggers the bonus game where you can select objects. You will see a new screen with 12 boxes, each containing 10–500 credits, images of a pistol or handcuffs. If you open the box to see the handcuffs, the bonus game ends, all the credits are added to your account and you return to the standard mode. If the pistol appears, you win the progressive jackpot of Basic Instinct. Play more slot games with jackpot featured at neonslots.com in free demo versions.
Basic Instinct Symbols and Multipliers
In the Basic Instinct movie-themed slot, the Wild symbol performs all bonus functions. When appearing on the reels, it vertically expands into three boxes. The type of the Wild determines its position on the reels.
- Wild Drop - a portrait of Sharon Stone's heroine against the red background. It lands only on the first, third and fifth reels. In a combination, it replaces all symbols except for other Wild symbols. If it appears in full, then for the next two spins this reel will only move one box down, while the other reels will spin as usual. As a result, when it lands it covers all three boxes and during the first re-spin it remains in the second and third row and during the second re-spin, only in the third row
- Free Spins - a portrait of Sharon Stone's character against the green background. It only appears on the third reel. In a combination, it replaces all symbols except for other Wild symbols. If Free Spins cover the entire reel you will earn from 20 to 50 free spins
- Wild Drop - a portrait of Sharon Stone's character against the blue background. It only shows up on the third reel and cannot replace other Wild symbols, only common ones. If it covers the entire reel, you get access to the bonus round
When the Wild symbols do not occupy the entire reel, they become separate Wild symbols and replace missing common symbols to form a combination. The common symbols earn you only credits. The highest-paying ones create a combo of as few as two symbols. Two, three, four and five images of the ice pick pay you 10, 50, 200 and 1,500 times the bet in coins. The police badge earns you 7, 30, 200 and 500 times the bet in coins for the same combinations of symbols. Other symbols of the Basic Instinct slot machine create a winning combo only when at least three symbols land on the reels.
- Pistol - 20, 100 and 450
- Handcuffs - 15, 80 and 400
- Car - 10, 60 and 300
- Ace - 10, 40 and 200
- King - 7, 40 and 150
- Queen - 7, 25 and 125
- Jack - 2, 25 and 100
- 10 – 5, 20 and 100
How to Play the Basic Instinct Slot
The Basic Instinct slot machine by iSoftBet offers two types of game currency - credits (main) and coins (additional). When the slot loads you have 1,000 credits in your account, while the amount of coins will be determined when you set the Coin Value. If you have spent all your demo credits, simply refresh the page to receive 1,000 coins again.
Coin Value shows the coin value in credits. You can find it in the right of the control panel under the "i" sign. Use the Bet buttons to make the bet per spin in coins because instead of the traditional lines the Basic Instinct slot machine uses 243 options for generating winning combinations. Each button contains two figures - at the top you will see the amount of coins you place on the spin and at the bottom, your total bet in credits. You can select the preferred bet by clicking the Bet button or using the arrow keys on your keyboard, then click the Spin button.
The amount of payouts for all combinations is displayed in the Winnings window and calculated automatically. You can view the multipliers of all symbols in the paytable that opens by clicking the "i" icon. Winning combinations are counted from the first reel as long as the symbols are on adjacent reels.
You can start the reels in several ways. When you set the bet per spin using your keyboard, you only have to click Spin. If you click any Bet button with the left mouse button, the reels will launch with the selected bet. One more way is Autoplay. The button to the right of Spin, when clicked, opens the menu for setting up the auto spins.
- Loss limit - auto spins will stop when you receive the specified amount of credits in your account
- Stop if win riches - auto spins will stop when the amount of the win reaches or exceeds the set amount
- Stop if Jackpot is won - the reels stop when you hit the jackpot
- Number of auto spins to play shows the number of automatic spins
You can see the information about your account, bet and win in credits, in the line at the bottom of the screen. The window with the jackpot counter is above the reels.