Mystery Jack Slot by Wazdan - Play for Free
Mystery Jack is a fruit slot developed by Wazdan. This slot comes with three reels and twenty-seven paylines and is available to play for free at neonslots.com. It features three types of special symbols. With a little luck you can earn a payout for the Mystery symbol and win bonus spins for Free Games symbols. You can also multiply all your winnings in the gambling game. The full version of the slot lets you hit the progressive jackpot.
Mystery Jack Bonus
Three symbols of rail wagons that say "Mystery" launch the bonus mini-round. You win credits as a reward. Your win can range from 1 to 500 times your total bet. The picture of a moving train appears in the game screen during the mini-round. You can see quickly changing numbers in front of this train. The slot randomly selects the amount of your win - the number that stops on the screen determines the number of credits you win.
Three pictures that say "Free Games" activate the bonus round of free spins - you will get 9 free spins. All special symbols are active during the bonus round - you can extend a series of free spins in the bonus mini-round. You earn payouts according to your bet.
You can win the progressive jackpot in the full version of Mystery Jack. The amount of this prize is displayed in the top left window with the word "Jackpot" on it. Learn how to win jackpot while playing the jackpot slots online for free.
Symbols and multipliers of Mystery Jack
To form a winning combination of regular symbols you need to collect 3 identical pictures on an active payline. This classic fruit machine features 13 ordinary symbols in total:
- Cherries, a lemon and an orange. Combinations of these symbols pay you a reward equal to your total bet
- A plum, a strawberry and a raspberry. A combination of three identical symbols will double your bet
- Grapes, a watermelon or a bell will earn you 4 times your total bet
- A seven and a sheriff's badge - x8
- A bar symbol - x40
- Red bull - x80
This slot features three types of special symbols:
- The Wild symbol is the portrait of a cowboy. This symbol can replace regular symbols and help to create winning combinations. The combination of three cowboys increases your total bet 160 times
- Bonus - is the picture of a railway carriage that says "Mystery". Three of these symbols launch the bonus mini-round. As a result, you will win credits
- Scatter - is a railway carriage with the phrase "Free Games". Three of these symbols anywhere on the reels launch free spins
Mystery Jack can form several combinations for a spin. In this case your winnings will be added up. You can transfer your credits to the balance or try to increase this amount in the double-up game.
The double-up game in Mystery Jack is classical. You can launch this round by clicking the Gamble button after any successful spin. The picture of a playing card is on the screen during this round. Your task is to guess the colour of the card. The right guess will double your payout and the wrong guess will wipe our your winnings for the latest spin.
The double-up game stands out with the possibility to play the half of your win. Use the ½ Take button to transfer the half of your win to your account and play another half in the gambling game. The Take button lets you collect your winnings at any time. In this case, the gambling game will be over.
How to Play Mystery Jack
The settings of Mystery Jack slot by Wazdan are quite simple. According to the game rules all the paylines are always active. You set the bet directly for a spin. It is done in the Bet section. Click the "-" and "+" buttons to place from 0.1 to 100 credits on a spin. The Max Bet button instantly sets the maximum bet. Use the following buttons to launch the reels:
- A big central button with two arrows. It launches a single spin
- The Autoplay button. It enables the autospin mode. This feature is inactive in the trial version
You can control the gameplay by using the information windows:
- Credit - your balance
- Win - your winnings
- Total Bet - the size of your bet per spin
The "i" button opens the paytable.