Fire Bird Slot by Wazdan
Fire Bird by Wazdan is a standard three-reel slot themed to fruits. It includes 5 active paylines, the number of which cannot be changed. The slot has a hidden symbol and a card risk game which allows you to double your winnings.
In the free version of the game, you already have a certain number of demo credits in your balance. The maximum bet per spin is 100 credits. If a combination of three pictures of the fire bird lands with this bet, you will add 4,000 credits to your balance.
How to play the Fire Bird slot
Before spinning the reels of the Fire Bird online slot, you need to learn the rules of the game and the pay table which displays all the possible winning combinations and payouts for them. Next, you need to specify the parameters according to which the game will run. For this purpose, use the buttons on the control panel:
- Autoplay — activates a series of automatic spins of the reels. This button is not available in the free version of the game
- A round button — launches a spin with the bet configured by you
- Max Bet — automatically sets the highest number of credits on the spin and launches it
- Bet with the +/- buttons — adjusts the bet size for one spin of the reels (from 0.10 to 100.00 credits)
- Gamble — starts a risk game for doubling. It comes up only when a winning combination has landed
Below the function buttons, you can find the information windows that enable you to monitor the progress of the game:
- Credit — displays the current state of your game account
- Win — shows the amount of rewards for the spin
- Total Bet — indicates the value of the current bet per spin
Additional buttons are displayed at the bottom of the screen:
- A button in the form of a gear — opens additional settings
- A loudspeaker — controls the volume
- A question mark — opens a window with the game rules
- "i" — opens the paytable which shows the winning combinations and payouts for them
After completing all the settings, you can click a large round button to launch the reels. To earn a reward for the spin, you must collect a combination of 3 identical symbols on one of the 5 active paylines. If several combinations have landed at the same time, the rewards for them are added up.
Symbols and multipliers of the Fire Bird slot
The Fire Bird slot comprises 8 basic symbols. Forming combinations of three identical pictures, they add the following payouts (with the minimum bet of 0.10 credits) to your game account:
- Sevens, watermelon, grapes and bell — 1.60 demo credits
- Plum, lemon, orange and cherry — 0.80
The online slot also comes with a hidden symbol which is the image of a fire bird. To open it, you need to collect 3 black boxes on one payline. The hidden symbol pays you 4 credits with the minimum bet. If a bet of 100 is placed — the fire bird earns you 4,000. The winnings are calculated by multiplying the bet by the win specified in the paytable.
Each appearance of a winning combination on an active payline gives you an opportunity to try your luck in the risk game. To agree, you need to click the Gamble button which has come up above the control panel. If you simply want to add the winnings in credits to your account, just click the round button that launches the next spin.
In the double-or-nothing round, you are invited to guess the suit of the playing card which is the first to drop from the dealer's deck. You have to click on one of the two buttons — Red or Black. If the choice is made correctly, your reward will be doubled. An incorrect guess will cancel your winnings and return you to the main game.
At the bottom of the screen, you can find two information windows:
- Current Win — shows your winnings from the main game
- Double To — displays the potential reward
After a successful attempt to guess the suit of the card, you have two options — to collect one half of the winnings and continue the doubling game, stake the whole reward again or to take your credits and return to the main game.