Crime Scene Online Slot by Net-Ent - Game Review & Play Free
Crime Scene is a free to play slot with 5 reels, offering 15 fixed lines and criminal-themed. This slot by NetEnt features 10 bet levels, multi-denominations and Wild and scatter symbols. The bonus game allows you to investigate the crime scene and get significant winnings.
Bonus Game in the Crime Scene Slot
You will see 60 folders on the screen. Click them to find the payouts. By finding the prints you collect them. You open subsequent folders with your winnings and the prints add the amount indicated on them to each prize. When you open the first cross in the red circle, a screen appears with four envelopes. Click on any of them to choose your prize. Then you go back to the bonus game. Click the folders again to opening the winnings.
In the process you can find a green shield. When you open the second red cross, the shield is applied to it and allows you to continue your bonus game. A subsequent red cross finishes the game and returns you to the main screen. Play more free online slots with different themes, innovative design and diverse features available with their licensed demos at NeonSlots.
Symbols and Multipliers of the Crime Scene Slot
The Crime Scene slot features 11 symbols. Two of them perform special functions, the rest have multipliers. Your winnings are calculated as follows:
- For example, the denomination is 0.01 and the bet level is 1
- Three Aces appear on the first line. Their multiplier is 5. Your winnings are 5 coins or 0.01 x 5 = 0.05
- Two Kings with the Wild symbol which shows 2 are on the second line. The multiplier for three kings is 4. The Wild symbol with the figure 2 multiplies your payout three times. So, the payout for this line will be 4 x 3 = 12 coins or 0.12 game units
- The total winnings per spin is 5 + 12 = 17 coins or 0.17 game units
Symbols can be divided into top-paying and least-paying. The multiplier depends on the number of identical symbols in a pattern. The combinations are counted starting from three symbols on a payline from left to right. Best-paying symbols are four pictures of objects from a criminal investigation:
- The red shoe print - the multipliers of 30, 150 or 750 for 3, 4 or 5 symbols, respectively
- The glasses - 20, 75 or 400
- The suitcase - 10, 40 or 200
- The gun - 10, 40 or 200
They are followed by the less-paying symbols that are more common on the reels:
- Ace - 5, 20 or 50
- King - 4, 15 or 40
- Queen - 4, 15 or 40
- Jack - 3, 10 or 30
- Ten - 3, 10 or 30
The Crime Scene slot features two special symbols. They have no multipliers, but perform other functions. The Wild symbol is the picture of a police badge. It replaces all other symbols except the bonus one. Besides, it increases the payout for the combination.
After appearing in the game screen the Wild symbol freezes in place while the reels are spinning. During the first spin it has the figure 2. It means that the payout will be tripled. On the second reel the figure changes to 1. It doubles your winnings. On the third reel the figure changes to a star. Then the Wild symbol replaces the symbol without increasing the payout for a combination. The bonus symbol is a picture of the fingerprints that reads Bonus. Three or more of such symbols trigger the bonus game.
How to Play the Crime Scene Slot
The Crime Scene slot interface features a quite simple gameplay typical for online slot machines. The control buttons and information windows are under the reels:
- The Paytable button opens a paytable with the full list of multipliers and special symbols
- Bet - your bet size in coins
- Win displays your winnings for the current spin
- Level adjusts your bet level per spin
- Autoplay launches the auto spins mode
- Spin is a round button with two arrows in the centre. It spins the reels once. It also stops the reels spinning before they stop automatically
- Max Bet sets the maximum bet level and spins the reels once
- Coin Value - denomination (the coin value)
- Feature Preview allows you to preview the bonus mode
During the game, watch the figures in the game units. They are at the bottom of the screen in the black field:
- Cash - your balance
- Bet - your bet size
- Win - the size of your winnings
Choosing the bet
Adjust two options before starting the game:
- Level - click on the buttons on each side to set the value from 1 to 10
- Coin Value - click on the same buttons to set the denomination of 0.01 to 0.10
The minimum bet is 15 coins or 0.15 game units. You get this figure by setting level to 1 and denomination to 0.01. The maximum bet is 150 coins or 15 game units. To get it, set the level of 10 and the coin value of 0.10. Note that the balance in coins changes as you set the denomination. The larger the denomination is, the fewer coins are in your account. The balance in game units remains the same.
Starting the reels
There are three ways to start the reelspin in the Crime Scene slot: Spin, Autoplay and Max Bet. If you click on Autoplay, a window with a list of figures from 10 to 1,000 appears in the bottom left corner of the screen. This is the number of auto spins. Click any figure to enable the feature. After starting, a countdown appears in the window together with the Stop button. You can wait until the autospins are over or stop them before the countdown finishes.
The Crime Scene slot by NetEnt has a diverse gameplay with an interesting bonus game. Appealing graphics and sound effects are its huge benefits. Although not all payouts cover your bet, they occur often enough.