Arabian Nights Online Slot - Play Free
Arabian Nights is an online slot from NetEnt collection themed to fairy tales. NetEnt developers created this game with 5 reels and 10 lines. Bonus icons are represented by the Wild symbol and the Scatter symbol. A round of free spins is a prize option.
A high level of payback is a key feature that Arabian Nights has to offer. The maximum size of winnings per combination reaches as much as 1,000 times your total bet.
Full terms apply
The interface design of the Arabian Nights slot
Arabian Nights is functional enough for you to select any convenient options for the game. The control panel is under the reels and is equipped with the following buttons:
- Bet Lines – decreasing or increasing the number of active lines that help form combinations. You can select any number from 1 to 10
- Bet Level – the bet level per line in coins, which is the slots virtual currency. The Arabian Nights simulator allows you to only set one coin
- Coin Value – the value of a coin in game credits. Be default, they are estimated at 0.5 credits for placing bets in the slot demo version
In Arabian Nights the Bet Level and Coin Value buttons are inactive, even though they are present on the control console. As mentioned earlier, you cannot bet more than 1 coin at the value of 0.5 credits per line.
You can start the game with three buttons:
- The central round button with a double arrow. By clicking it you start one spin with the values that you have selected. It also has the Stop function. You can stop the reels at any moment by clicking this button again
- MaxBet. This button selects the maximum size of your bet and activates a single spin
- Auto – a little icon in the bottom left corner of the game screen. It allows you to get the reels moving automatically. You can set up the duration of the series of spins from 15 to 1,000
Symbols and multipliers in Arabian Nights
The Paytable button found under the first reel displays the info section describing icons with their respective values. Next to each icon there are two columns with numeric indicators. The first one shows the number of icons involved in the combination. The second one shows the corresponding multiplier of the line bet if such a combination is formed.
The most valuable symbols in the Arabian Nights slot are the bonus icons:
- The Wild symbol is a portrait of Aladdin. The icon may perform several different functions. Its main function is to replace basic icons when forming combinations. If involved in a combination, it doubles your winnings
The Wild symbol can create its own independent combinations even if as few as two symbols are present on the line. This is the most valuable symbol that the slot has. A combination of 2, 3 or 4 icons earns you 1, 20 or 250 times your total bet respectively. Five symbols will award 1,000 times your total bet.
- The Scatter symbol is Aladdin's lamp. This icon earns you winnings regardless of its position within the fields and allows you to get 2 kinds of awards. This is the only icon, whose multiplication factor is applied to the cost of the spin, rather than to the line bet. When two Scatter symbols land, you get the prize of two times your bet per round. A combination of 3 to 5 pictures increases your balance by 5 to 500 times your bet per round and opens up the bonus round of free spins
Basic symbols are represented as theme pictures and regular alphanumeric characters. They have the following multiplication factors:
- A dagger – 2, 25, 125 and 2,000
- Arab shoes – 2, 25, 125 and 1,000
- A tent – 2, 10, 75 and 500
- A hat– 2, 10, 75 and 300
- A camel and "K" – 5, 30 and 150
- "Q" and "J" – 5, 20 and 125
- "10" and "9" – 3, 15 and 75
Please keep in mind the numbers provided. There is a reason why Arabian Nights is considered as one of most "profitable" slot games.
Even the most insignificant combinations get you a third or a half of your bet back. Three theme icons allow you to make up for the cost of the spin. More valuable combinations increase your balance significantly.
A combination of 3 to 5 Scatters gets you free spins. The duration of the round is fixed at 15 spins regardless of the number of Scatter symbols that have triggered the game.
As a rule, the prize option awards larger winnings. This is explained by 2 factors:
- You do not have to place bets during the bonus round
- All payouts triple
No other functions of extra symbols in the round of free spins have been provided. Yet the functions of basic bonus icons have remained unchanged.
This is the reason why you have the chance to extend the duration of the round. You get 15 more spins for free when 3 to 5 Scatters land. However, the winnings for these spins are calculated by using the basic rules without any additional multiplication involved.
Arabian Nights is an advanced slot that lets you hit the jackpot. Although this can only happen in the real game mode.
You can claim mega winnings if you select the maximum bet of 5 coins per line. You need to collect the combination of 5 Wild symbols to claim this prize. The size of the win is displayed in the top right corner of the game screen.
The jackpot function in the demo version of the slot is inactive.