Wild Clover Slot by Casino Technology Review
The Wild Clover one-armed-bandit slot comes with 20 paylines and five reels. The slot was developed by Casino Technology. You have the opportunity to take part in the risk round and double or quadruple your winnings. The slot features the Wild symbol, which is compatible with any pictures except for the Scatter.
With 20 active paylines and the maximum bet you will earn 250,000 in-game units for a combination of five Scatters.
Prior to launching the reels you will need to adjust some settings by using the following buttons:
- Bet — to set your bet per line. The value can range between 1 and 25 in-game units
- Lines — to select the number of paylines
- Total Bet — this section displays your total bet. Click on it to raise your bet to the maximum and activate all 20 paylines. Click on this button again to reset the previous values
- Auto Off — activates the autospin mode. The number of autospins may range from 5 to 100. Hit Start to launch autospins. The risk game option is inactive during the autospin mode
- Stop AutoPlay — deactivates the autospin mode
- PayTable — the section that displays the paytable and rules of the game
- Credit — displays your balance
- Start — launches the reels, when you click on the button again the reels will come to an instant stop
Game Menu — opens the section that contains advanced settings:
- Buttons to select the number of paylines
- Buttons to set your bet level
- MaxBet — brings the number of paylines and your bet size to their maximum levels with one single click
- AutoPlay — activates the auto game
- Help Pays — opens the paytable
- Music — adjusts the sound effects
In the Wild Clover video slot you can also make some extra adjustments. You can find these options on the bottom of the screen. Here is the list of all buttons and their characteristics:
- The sound image — enables/disables the sound effects
- The speaker icon — turns on/off music playing in the background
- The fullscreen button — maximises the game to full screen
Symbols and multipliers in Wild Clover
Successful combinations earn you rewards when they run left to right. A combination is considered winning if at least three symbols of a kind drop on the reels. 2 symbols with the number 7 already form a winning combo. Most of the symbols depict classical fruits.
Wild Clover features 10 symbols that can produce winning combinations. Below is the list of all symbols and their appropriate payouts. The amounts of payouts are indicated for winning combinations of two, three, four or five pictures with the maximum bet.
- The Wild — is compatible with all symbols except for the Scatter. The symbol depicts a clover leaf and lands only on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels. The combinations involving the Wild symbol are paid as shown in the paytable
- The Scatter — is the highest-paying symbol. Three or more randomly landed Scatters earn you the following rewards: 1,500, 10,000 and 250,000 in-game units. The Scatter can land on any reel
- A cherry, a plum, an apricot, an apple — 200, 875 and 2,500 in-game units
- A horseshoe and a coin — 250, 1 500 and 5,000
- A bell — 750, 2 500 and 7,500
- The number 7 — 100, 1 000, 2,500 and 25,000
Once you land any winning combo, you can activate the risk game. Click on the Double Up button to join the game. Click Take Win to add the winnings to your balance and cancel the risk game.
In the risk game you will have to guess either the colour or the suit of the face-down card:
- Black — the choice of the black colour
- Red — the choice of the red colour
If you guess the colour correctly your bet is doubled. You can also play an even riskier game and try to guess the suit of the card. If you guess correctly, your winnings will be quadrupled.
Info blocks in the Card Gamble option:
- Gamble amount — the amount of credits played in the risk round
- Colour gamble to win — the amount of winnings when the colour was guessed correctly
- Suit gamble to win — the amount of winnings when the suit was guessed correctly
You can view the statistics for the most recent cards on the top of the risk game window. You will see the last 10 cards. This data can help you make up your mind.
You have the opportunity to slash your bet in half. To do this, click on the Half Gamble button. When you click on it again you will go to your original bet in the risk round.
Please note: if you landed a combo that multiplied your winnings 10 times, the risk game becomes unavailable.
- Enter and Space — to launch the reels
- M, X, A — to open the settings
- L — to select the number of lines
- B — to select your bet size
- X — double-click to raise the bet and the number of lines to the maximum
- A — autoplay settings
- Left Shift, D and Right Shift — activates the risk game
- F1 and H — to open the paytable and the rules of the game To close the window that displays your winnings press Esc, Enter or the Space bar. Use the PgUp and PgDn keys to flip through pages
Hot keys in the risk game:
- Enter and Space — to claim your winnings
- \ — slashes your bet in half
Keys for guessing the colour of the card:
- [ — red
- ] — black
Keys for guessing the suit of the card:
- ; — spades
- ‘ — hearts
- . — diamonds
- / — clubs
Wild Clover by Casino Technology comes with five reels and 20 paylines. No free spins or bonus game are featured in the slot. The slot has a high-quality interface. You have the opportunity to run the slot by using the hot keys. The slot is of high variance, which means that you do not earn rewards that often but the amounts of winnings are quite high. Minimum bet in the game is 20 credits. Maximum is 500.
In the trial version of the slot you initially get 30,000 in-game units each time the game reloads.