Gaminator Sizzling Hot Deluxe™ Slot Greentube
Fruit themed traditional one armed bandit Sizzling Hot Deluxe by Greentube Interactive division Greentube, has 5 fixed paylines, 5 reels with 3 symbols of fruits, stars and 7´s on each. Symbol multipliers will cover your total bet per spin and the Scatter and double or nothing gamble round can help boost your winnings.
|Scatter, Gamble Round
Symbols and Multipliers
A combination of 3 or more identical symbols which line up on adjacent reels starting with the first reel on the left and running along an active payline, are considered winning except for the cherries whose combinations start from as few as 2 identical symbols. Only the highest win per line will be paid and the information for payouts is listed in the paytables.
However, in one version of the game the values in the paytable change according to your line and bet settings, so they show you the payout amounts and in the other they show the multipliers. The traditional Fruit themed symbols available are the number 7, a Watermelon, Grapes, a Plum, an Orange, a Lemon, Cherries and a Star which is the Scatter symbol. You can find the same symbols and gameplay, as well as the generous payouts in the 6-reel slots of this series, Sizzling 6 and Sizzling Hot 6 Extra Gold.
The Star is the scatter symbol it has its own multipliers for combos of 3, 4 or 5 symbols landing anywhere on the screen. Only the highest paying Scatter combo will pay and Scatter wins and line wins are added together.
Double or Nothing Gambling Round
After landing a winning combination you can you can collect your winnings using the Collect button or gamble your winnings in a Double or Nothing round using the Gamble button.
You will see a face down playing card whose design rapidly changes from blue to red. On the left of the card is a Red button and on the right, a Black button. In the top right corner of the screen you will see the previous 5 cards and in the top left you will see both the Gamble and the Gamble to win amounts. Click on your choice of Red or Black and if your guess was correct then you can continue to choose the colours of the cards or collect your winnings. However, if you are incorrect then you will lose all your winnings and return to the main game.
If you enjoyed playing Sizzling Hot Deluxe online for free, read NeonSlot's article to learn more about legal online casinos where you can play your favourite game for real money.
How to Play Sizzling Hot Deluxe
There are two different versions of this slot by Greentube and depending on which country or device you are playing from, you will either see the version that has a control panel beneath the reels or the version that uses a menu box to open the controls for the game. Both versions have the following functions and settings:
- Start - starts one spin of the reels with the current bet settings (note in one version of the game the word start does not appear so you need to click on the ⟳ symbol). If a spin is successful this will turn into the "Collect" button which you need to click if you want to collect your winnings
- Paytable - opens and closes the paytable
- Lines - the number of paylines is fixed at 5 and this cannot be changed
- Bet/Line - clicking on the - or + boxes or arrows, will change your bet per line
- Autoplay/Autospin - clicking on this button (or clicking and holding the mouse button down until the background changes) will instantly activate the autoplay mode. The reels will keep spinning, using your current bet settings, until your balance has insufficient funds or you stop them manually, in autoplay mode the gamble round is not available
- Gamble - opens the double or nothing bonus round
- Sound - turns the sound on or off
- Music - turns on or off the background music
- Exit Game - closes the game
- Top up - opens the pages of the casino where you can top up your account
- Bet - shows your total bet per spin
- Credit - displays your balance in credits
- Last Win - displays the amount of your most recent win
- Clock - shows the current time
The following buttons are the only ones that do not appear in both versions:
- Max Bet - sets the maximum bet settings and spin the reels once
- Widescreen - changes the screen to widescreen mode
- Full screen - opens the gaming area to fit the full screen
Reality Check - This new feature from Greentube is only available on the html5 version of this online one armed bandit. You can set it to interrupt your game after a certain time has passed and it will give you the statistics of your game play including session duration, how much you have bet, the amount of winnings you have received and your account history. You can then choose whether to continue playing or close the game.
If you have enjoyed playing this game, then visit the NeonSlots.com free online slots page to find more games for you to try.