Thai Temple Slot by Playtech
Thai Temple online by Playtech is themed to Thai culture and is available at NeonSlots in free to play demo mode. The game screen is standard as it features five reels and three rows. The slot comes with 15 adjustable paylines. There is a Wild symbol that replaces any other symbol, except for the Scatter. Three or more Scatters trigger the free spins mode. You always get 15 free spins, although you can stack up to 165 free spins. The slot also has a lucrative double-up round.
|Features||Freespins, Gamble Round, Jackpot|
Free spins and Progressive Jackpot
After three or more scatters come up on the reels, the free spins mode is launched. There are always 15 of them but you have an opportunity to earn more free games as soon as at least three scatters come up again. All the payouts are tripled during the free spins. The number of free spins can reach as high as 165. If you get 165 spins your final winnings will be multiplied by 500.
Symbols and multipliers in Thai Temple
The Thai Temple online slot is themed to Asian culture. Wild substitutes for any symbol, except for the scatter. The combo with the wild symbol pays twice more credits than without. In addition, this symbol creates independent combinations. The winning combo of five Wilds earns you 10,000 times your bet, the combo of four pays 2,500 times, the combo of three pays 250 times and of two, 10 times.
The Scatter symbol of the gold Buddha forms combinations regardless of its position. You win the x100 multiplier for five symbols, x10 for four, x5 for three and x2 for two symbols. Three or more scatters launch the free spins.
The rest of the symbols have no special functions except for creating the combinations. They can be subdivided into several groups, depending on the winnings they pay. All the multipliers below are specified for the combinations of five, four, three and in some cases, two symbols.
- A wise man with a grey beard or a beautiful Thai girl: х750, х125, х25 and х2
- A tiger: х400, х100 and х20
- A stone lion or bronze dragon: х250, х75 and х15
- The symbol of King or Ace: х125, х50 and х10
- playing cards - ten, Jack and Queen: х100, х25 and х5
- Nine: х100, х25, х5 and х2
You can activate the double-or-nothing game after any successful spin. The game screen changes once you hit the Double button. Five face-down cards and three active buttons appear on the screen: Collect, Double half and Double buttons.
- Collect claims your winnings
- Double half means playing with half of your reward. The dealer's card opens once you hit this button. The next step is to guess which card of the remaining ones is higher in rank than the dealer's one. By managing to guess right you get half of your bet doubled and you can collect the remaining half after a wrong guess.
- Double is a classical double-up game, with the same rules as in Double half, though you play with the full amount here. A wrong guess stops the game. If you win you can claim the doubled winnings by using the Collect button. You can take your chances once again and try to double the full amount or just half of it
Controls and settings of the video slot
Thai Temple slot by Playtech is quite multifunctional and comes with lots of active buttons. All the buttons, starting with the leftmost one are described below:
- Info - displays the brief description of symbols and multipliers, rules of the risk game and the free spins. You can also see the available combinations there
- Lines with the "-" and "+" buttons adjusts the number of active paylines in the range of one to fifteen. You can add one payline at a time
- The "-" and "+" buttons in the Line bet section modify the bet per line. You can select the minimum of 0.01 and the maximum of 1 credit. The bets include: 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04, 0.05, 0.06, 0.08, 0.1, 0.2, 0.4 and 1
- Click Bet max to set the maximum lines and the highest possible bet. Be careful, because this button launches spins at a high cost
- Spin - a red button which launches the reel spins. The skill-stop feature that stops the spins session is provided
- Turbo mode turns off visual and sound effects and speeds up the spins
- Auto play launches the specified number of continuous spins. You can choose one out of four options: 10, 25, 50 or 99
- Double activates the risk game. This button becomes active once you hit a winning combo
You will see two pictures in the top right corner, a loudspeaker and a gear. The former adjusts the sound effects. The latter has more functions. Click on it to see the pop-up list:
- History displays the winning statistics of this slot. This function is only available in the full version
- The Options section opens a separate menu where you can adjust configurations in greater detail. In this window you can: enable the skipping of intro video, turn off the warning messages and adjust the game and background sounds
- Help opens a new window with the detailed rules and possibilities of the game.
You can win the progressive jackpot in the full version of Thai Temple. At NeonSlots you can try for free a wide range of the jackpot online slots.