Starburst™ Slot by NetEnt
The Starburst slot was created by Net Entertainment and gives you a glimpse of the vastness of space. With the edge of a planet and stars that move gently in the background, you can really admire the beauty of the coloured neon gems as they spin on the reels and create winnings along the paylines that run both ways. The colourful Starburst Wild symbol expands and launches a respin whenever it appears. The galactic music and orbital sounds of the reel spins give a soothing effect to help you relax and enjoy the gameplay of this sparkling slot.
Starburst Wild Symbol
The Starburst Wild Symbol is a star with 8 different coloured points and a white centre. It can appear anywhere on reels 2, 3 or 4 and substitutes for all symbols. If it lands it will spread to cover the entire reel and trigger a maximum of 3 re-spins. If a new Starburst Wild appears during a re-spin, it will also expand and remain in place for another re-spin.
A winning combination is when identical symbols appear on neighbouring reels along an active payline from left to right or from right to left, starting with the first or last reels. The symbols are BAR, the number 7, a Yellow gem, a Green gem, a Red gem, a Blue gem and a Purple gem. The multipliers for them are listed in the paytable and are applied to the Level number.
Symbols and Multipliers
There are only 7 symbols in the Starburst slot by NetEnt:
- Bar - pays 50, 200 and 250 for of 3, 4 or 5 symbols
- 7 - pays 25, 60 and 120
- Yellow Gem - 10, 25 and 60
- Green Gem - 8, 20 and 50
- Orange Gem - 7, 15 and 40
- Blue Gem - 5, 10 and 25
- Purple Gem - 5, 10 and 25
The 10 paylines run from right to left and left to right which gives more opportunities to create winning combos.
How to Play Starburst
Below the 5 reels you will find a control panel which has all of the controls and information about the game:
- i - displays the paylines, shows the symbol multipliers and describes the Starburst Wild function
- Bet - displays the total bet per spin
- Level - using the arrows either side, you can adjust this from 1 to 10
- Auto Play - opens a pop up which allows you to select 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 750 or 1,000 auto rounds and clicking on advanced settings will enable you to choose the conditions that stop them
- Two arrows in a circle formation - launch one spin of the reels, with the current bet settings
- Max Bet - automatically changes the Level to 10, but the coin value remains the same, it will display the paylines and if you click it again, it will spin the reels once with these settings
- Coin Value - the value of the coin can be 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.50 or 1.00 to adjust this value click on the arrows to the right and left of the figure
- Coins - displays your current balance in coins
Below the control panel you will see a black line with some additional options:
- Spanner - this opens the game settings where you can activate Quick spins, switch off the intro screen when you launch the game and activate the use of the Spacebar to launch the reels
- Speaker - this opens a sliding scale for you to adjust the volume of the game sounds
- Auto - this also opens the Auto Play options pop up
- ? - displays detailed rules of the game
- Cash - this shows your balance in cash
- Bet - shows your bet amount in cash
- Win - shows the win amount in cash
Having played Starburst for free, you are now ready to take on the online casinos with their play for real money option. Or browse the NeonSlots.com range of free slots to find more games with the Neon theme.