Jewel Box slot review
The Jewel Box slot by Play´n Go comes with 5 reels and 15 paylines. It is themed to Jewels and features a Wild symbol with a multiplier, a bonus symbol, a bonus round, a gambling game and you can play the demo version for free at Neonslots.com.
|Features||Bonus Game, Gamble Round|
When three pictures of the red jewellery box land, the reels stop. The boxes with jewels are collected in the middle of the game screen, and your task is to pick one to get a reward.
The size of this reward is random, and it can sometimes reach up to 150 times the line bet. Then, the boxes are closed and you return to the reels.
The Jewel Box Symbols and Multipliers
The rewards in the Jewel Box slot by Play´n Go are calculated by multiplying the bet per line by the multiplier for the symbol. The size of the multiplier depends on the number and type of identical symbols which have formed the winning combo along a payline. The combinations must have at least three symbols and are counted from left to right, but do not have to start on the leftmost reel.
The symbols are:
- A ring with Diamonds and a Sapphire
- Brooch with a Lilac stone
- Pearl necklace
- A Diamond
- A Ruby
- A Sapphire
- An Emerald
The Jewel Box slot comes with 2 special symbols:
- Wild - a picture of a multiplier ranging from x2 to x5. It substitutes for other symbols, except for the bonus, to complete the winning combinations. The Wild symbol multiplies the win as many times as the amount on it (x2, x3, x4 or x5).
- Bonus - is a picture of a red jewellery box. Whenever three bonus symbols appear on the reels, the bonus game is activated.
After each successful spin you can double or quadruple your win. Whenever a winning combination appears on the reels, the Gamble button becomes active and the Auto Play button turns into Collect. The gamble button will start the gambling game, and the collect adds your winnings to your balance.
The gambling game is about guessing the colour or suit of the face-down card that appears on the screen. You will see the Red and Black buttons to the left of the card and the suits to the right. You need to click one of them.
If you correctly guess the colour, your reward is doubled. A correct guess of the suit quadruples your winnings. However, an incorrect guess will end the game and you will lose the winnings.
Buttons and Controls of The Jewel Box
The control buttons and information windows are found under the reels:
- Coins - displays the amount of coins in your balance
- Win - displays the amount of the win for the current spin and the amount of coins paid for each payline
- Bet - displays the size of the total bet in coins
- Coin Value - configures the value of one coin
- Coins - regulates the bet per line by using the +/- buttons
- Lines - activates the paylines
- Bet Max - sets the maximum bet per line and the maximum number of paylines
- Spin - launches one reelspin
- Paytable - opens the pay table where you can see the symbol values and description of bonuses
- Autoplay - opens a window where you can set the number of auto spins and the conditions to stop them
The information section at the bottom of the slot displays the following:
- Balance - the amount of credits in your account
- Bet - the total bet in credits
- Win - the win for the current spin in credits
Discover more free play online slots that are organised into a range of themes at Neonslots.com.