Giant Gems Slot by Betdigital
Giant Gems is an online slot by Betdigital that you can play free at NeonSlots. It has 4 gem symbols, 5 playing card symbols, 5 reels and 10 fixed paylines. There are no Wild Scatter or bonus symbols but you can make a series of additional side bets which will activate up to 5 Giant Gem symbols that have their own multipliers when one of them lands in full on reels 2, 3 and 4.
Giant Gems Slot Main Feature
The main feature of this game is the ability to activate the Giant Gem symbols for the cost of an additional side bet amount. Every time you increase your side bet amount you will remove one low paying symbol and replace it with a Giant Gem symbol. To do this you will need to click on the Fortune Spins button in the middle of the control panel, this opens the Giant Gems options and you can activate the additional Giant Gems as follows:
- If you bet up once the 10 will be removed, the purple gem will be activated and the side bet multiplier will be x1
- If you bet up again the J will be removed, the green giant gem will be activated and the side bet multiplier will be x3
- If you bet up again the Q will be removed, the blue giant gem will be activated and the side bet multiplier will be x5
- If you bet up again the K will be removed, the red giant gem will be activated and the side bet multiplier will be x7
- If you bet up again the A will be removed, the aqua giant gem will be activated and the side bet multiplier will be x8
The additional cost to activate the Giant Gems is added to the total bet, to create a win with a Giant Gem the whole gem must be visible on reels 2, 3 and 4.
Symbols and Multipliers
To create a winning combination, 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols need to appear on neighbouring reels along one of the ten active paylines, however, unusually the combination does not need to start from the leftmost or rightmost reels. There are 4 coloured gems that are different shapes, red, blue, green and purple and 5 playing card symbols, A, K, Q, J and 10. The multipliers for them can be found in the paytable and apply to the bet per line amount.
Buttons and Controls of the Slot
Upon opening this game by Betdigital you will see 5 reels with 3 symbols on each. On the left and right are the numbers 1 to 10 and if you click on them you will be able to see the route of an individual payline. Directly below the reels is the control panel and it has all of the buttons and controls for this game, starting from the left you will see:
- Speaker - switches the game sounds on or off
- Autoplay - opens a pop up with the Autoplay controls, number of spins, loss limit and single win limit
- Paytable - opens the paytable which has all the the multipliers for the symbols, details about the Giant Gems symbols and descriptions of the buttons on the game screen
- Total Bet - this is the amount of the total bet which is your bet per line multiplied by the number of lines. You can adjust it using the + and - buttons next to it
- Fortune Spins - this opens up the options for activating the Giant Gems Feature
- Win - shows the latest win amount
- Cancel Fortune Spins - this button only appears if you have activated the Giant Gems and can be used to cancel them
- Spin - spins the reels once with the current line and bet settings
At the top of the screen you can see the removed symbols on the left, the activated giant gem symbols on the right and in the top right hand corner, you can see your cash balance in demo credits if you play for free or in real money credits if you play the full version of the Giant Gems slot in online casinos.