Gonzo´s Quest™ Slot by NetEnt
Gonzo´s Quest - the search for Eldorado, is a historical and adventure themed slot by NetEnt that is set in 1541 off the coast of Brazil. Spanish explorers arrive in their search for treasure but Gonzo steals the map hoping to take the bounty for himself. Once in the jungle he comes across a large stone engraved wall, different coloured blocks with faces on them drop down from above and explode when they create winning combos. A special gold symbol will start 10 free falls when 3 land along a payline, so join the adventure and bring back some riches.
There are two special features in the Gonzo´s Quest slot:
- Free Falls - these symbols will only appear on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd reels. If 3 appear along the same payline, 10 Free Falls will be activated. During the Free Falls round the bet settings that were in place before the round started, will be used. If 3 more Free Falls symbols land during this round, you will receive an additional 10 Free Falls.
- Avalanche Multipliers - is a win multiplier which increases with each new Avalanche that happens during a game round. When playing the main game it is initially x1, increases to x2 with the second Avalanche, x3 with the third Avalanche and x5 with four or more Avalanches. In the Free Falls round, it starts at x3, then progresses to x6, x9 and x15.
Symbols and Multipliers
A winning combination in the Gonzo's Quest slot by NetEnt is when identical symbols appear on neighbouring reels along one of the 20 paylines from left to right starting with the first reel. This slot has themed symbols, which are different coloured faces carved into stone, as well as special symbols and the multipliers listed in the paytable are applied to the Level number.
- The Wild Symbol is a grey stone with a ? inside a gold circle - this can appear anywhere on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th reels and can be used as a substitute for all symbols to help create winning combinations.
- The Free Fall symbol is a golden stone with a face inside a circle - if 3 or more land on an active payline, 10 Free Falls (free spin) rounds will be instantly launched.
Before spinning the reels the bet options need to be set, to do this you will need to use the arrows located on either side of the Level and Coin Value sections as described below.
Buttons and Controls of the Slot
Below the reels you will find a control panel which has all of the controls and information about the game:
- I - displays the paylines, shows the multipliers for symbols and provides information about all of the different features in this game
- Bet - displays the total bet per spin
- Level - using the - and + either side, you can adjust this from 1 to 5
- Auto Play - opens a pop-up which allows you to select 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 750 or 1,000 auto rounds. Clicking on advanced settings will enable you to choose the conditions that stop them
- Two arrows in a circle formation - clicking here will drop the icons onto the screen once, with the current bet settings
- Max Bet - automatically changes the Level to 5, but the coin value remains the same, it will display the paylines and if you click it again it will remove and replace the blocks in the playing area
- Coin Value - the value of the coin can be 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20 or 0.50 to adjust this value click on the - and + to the right and left of the figure
- Coins - displays your current balance in coins
- Win - shows your most recent winning amount
Below the control panel you will see a black line with some additional options:
- Spanner - opens the game settings where you can activate Quick spins, switch off the intro screen when you launch the game and activate the function of the Spacebar to launch the reels
- Speaker - opens a sliding scale for you to adjust the volume of the game sounds
- Auto - opens the Auto Play options pop up
- ? - displays detailed rules of the game
- Cash - shows your balance in cash
- Bet - shows your bet amount in cash
- Win - shows the win amount in cash
At the top right of the screen you will see a Multiplier with x1, x2, x3, x5 - this is the Avalanche multiplier which increases the win multiplier with each new avalanche that drops in a game round.