Geisha Story Online Slot by Playtech
Geisha Story is a slot machine with 5 reels and 15 paylines created by Playtech that you can play for free at the NeonSlots website. This slot comes with three special icons, the Wild, Scatter and Bonus symbols which activate a series of free spins. What's more, you can participate in the jackpot draw.
Geisha Story Free Spins
When geisha pictures occur on the 1st and 5th reels in the main game, they trigger the Geisha Garden Bonus. It takes place in two stages:
- The first requires choosing one of 6 fans. They hide a number of free spins. Free spins can be 4, 6, 7, 8, 10 or 20
- The next stage involves choosing one of the fans again. This time the additional factors hiding behind them are x2, x3, x4, x5, x7 and x10
You will see the final result on the screen - the number of free spins won and the additional multiplier that will be in action during the free spins round. If two geishas appear on the screen again during the bonus game, the free spins session will be restarted. You can get 4-20 more free spins but the multiplier will not change.
Dollar Ball Jackpot Drawing
During the main game, each random spin can activate the Dollar Ball mini-game. It opens on a secondary screen and invites you to play a simplified version of the lotto. You need to select 5 numbers from 1-49. After that, you will see five balls with random numbers appear. The more numbers you match, the more you will win.
You can play a bonus lotto but only in the full version of the Geisha Story slot machine which is found in online casinos. The Dollar Ball game can only be activated with the highest stake. A mini-game can start regardless of the outcome of the spin, even if you do not collect combinations, the bonus can be triggered. Play more jackpot slots online for free with no download.
Symbols and Prizes
You can learn the values and features of symbols in the pay table by hitting the Paytable button. The window that opens contains two pages. The former shows regular symbols (whose only function is to form combinations). These include:
- Umbrella - it has multipliers of 5, 20 and 100 for 3, 4 or 5 symbols in a row
- Teapot and cups for a tea ceremony - multipliers of 5, 20 and 150
- Traditional Japanese wooden sandals - 10, 30 and 200
- Fan - 10, 35 and 250
- Bonsai - a valuable icon that plays in combinations of 2, 3, 4 and 5 elements. Their factors are 5, 15, 75 and 300
- Cherry blossoms - 5, 20, 100 and 400
- Gates - 5, 25, 125 and 500
- Carp - 5, 35, 175 and 750
In addition to regular pictures, the gameplay has special symbols:
- Wild - a samurai. If this lands on any of the 5 reels it can replace any missing symbol in a combination of regular icons. This means if you lack one symbol to compose a combo and its place is occupied by the joker, the slot takes this combination as a winning one. The Wild symbol does not apply to other special symbols
- Scatter - an old sage. Combinations using the Scatter are counted according to non-standard rules. The picture is not associated with reels and paylines. It is important to collect a certain number of identical icons in random positions of the screen to get a win. The multiplier of the Scatter is used on the total bet instead of on the bet per line. For 3, 4 or 5 sages, you will get a prize of 5, 10 or 50 times your total wager
- Bonus symbol - a geisha. This icon appears only on the first and fifth reels. Landing on both of them simultaneously will activate the Geisha Garden Bonus game that can grant you free spins and extra multipliers
You can get the greatest benefit by activating a series of free spins. This is the reason why many players prefer the auto mode which speeds up the process of "catching" the desired pictures on the screen.
How to Play the Geisha Story Online Slot
By loading Geisha Story by Playtech, you will be able to play a free demo version of the slot. You will have 2,000 credits in your balance. This amount is used for betting. Your main task is to collect as many winning combinations as possible and increase the number of credits in your account.
Before initiating the first spin of the reels, you should study the control panel. You can see it at the bottom of the slot under the game screen. The panel contains buttons, windows with game characteristics and adjustable options:
- Select Lines - a button that sets the number of paylines in the range of 1-15. The selected value is displayed in the Lines window
- Bet per Line - a button for choosing a bet on a line in the range of 0.01-0.1 credits. This is displayed in the Line Bet window
- A section with the arrows on the right allows you to set the bet. Using the "-" and "+" buttons, you can select the amount of the minimum bet per line between 0.01-1
- The Bet window shows the amount of the total bet (cost of a spin)
- Spin - a button that sets the reels in motion
- Max Bet - a button that activates one spin with the highest bet. In the demo of the machine, the only function of the button is to activate a spin. The bet does not rise when you hit it
- Auto Play allows you to activate a series of automatic spins from 10 to 100 or to keep the reels going until the bonus is activated
- The Win window shows the number of credits received as a prize for one or more combinations that occurred after a spin
- Paytable - a button that opens the pay table
The number of lines and the line bet directly affect the cost of the spin. The more lines and the higher the stake, the more credits are debited per spin. But this is not the only option that influences the gameplay. The number of lines affects the odds of a paying combination, combos that appear on an inactive lines do not earn you payouts. The bet affects the size of a win. Since each symbol in a combination has a fixed multiplier, you can increase the reward by raising the bet.
Playtech Geisha Story is an Asian-themed slot machine with low variance. In the main game, you collect frequent but small winnings. The main advantage of the slot is free spins and a chance to win the jackpot.