Slot online Book of Ra Deluxe by casino Novomatic
Book of Ra Deluxe was created by Novomatic developer Greentube. It is themed to Egypt and is available to play for free at NeonSlots. The game has 5 reels, 10 adjustable paylines, a special expanding symbol, free games which are launched by the scatter symbol and a double or nothing gamble round.
Book of Ra Deluxe Free Games
When 3 Scatter symbols land anywhere on the screen the round of 10 free games is launched. When you click on the start button the pages of the Book of Ra turn and a special symbol is selected randomly, if the minimum number (2 or 3) of these symbols land on the reels then each symbol will expand to cover all 3 positions on those reels. The multipliers will be the same as during regular spins, however with 2 or more reels filled with these special symbols, the payouts can become quite large. During the free games all payouts of regular symbols use the same bet and line settings that were in place before the free games round was triggered. The special symbols are counted regardless of their position on the reels and cannot be substituted by a scatter symbol. If three more scatter symbols land during the free games session you will win another round of Free Games.
Symbols and Payouts
A winning combination in this gaminator slot by Greentube is when identical symbols line up from left to right, along an active payline, starting with the first reel. Only the highest win per line will be paid. This slot has 5 themed symbols, the Book of Ra, an Archeologist, a Pharaoh´s statue, A Goddess Idol and a Scarab beetle and playing card symbols 10, J, Q, K and A and the multipliers listed in the paytable, are applied to the bet per line.
The Scatter symbol is the Book of Ra, its combos can be created when they land anywhere on the screen, and the multipliers listed in the paytable apply to the total bet. It can also be used as a substitute for all other symbols to complete or extend existing combos. Only the highest paying Scatter combo will pay, however, Scatter wins and line wins are added together. If 3 or more scatter symbols land you will launch 10 free games with a special expanding symbol, which cannot be substituted by a scatter symbol during Free Games.
Double or Nothing Gamble Round
When a winning combination lands, at the bottom of the screen you will see the amount that you have won. You can collect your winnings by clicking on the Collect button or gamble them in the Double or Nothing game using the Gamble button. A new screen will open up and in the centre you will see the back of a playing card which flickers between red and blue. To the left of it is a button that says Red and to the right, a button that says Black. At the top left of the screen you will see the Gamble amount and Gamble to win amount. In the top right the previous 5 cards are displayed. Click on your choice of Red or Black and if successful you can repeat this process or collect your winnings. If you are unsuccessful then you will lose all your winnings and return to the main game.
Buttons and Controls of the Slot
There are two different versions of Novomatic Gaminator online slot Book of Ra Deluxe depending on which country or device you are playing from. The original version has a control panel beneath the reels and the new html5 version has a menu box which opens the settings for the game.
On the right side of the screen you will see a transparent box that has two sections, the top section opens the menu options and the bottom section allows you to spin the reels once or start the autospin mode. By clicking on the Menu section you will see the following options:
- Sound - turns the sound on or off
- Music - turns on or off the background music which accompanies the gameplay
- Paytable - clicking here will open the paytable and the figures displayed change to reflect your bet and line settings
- Top Up - clicking here will take you to the pages of the casino where you can top up your account. However, this is only available in the paid version of this game
- Exit Game - click here to leave the game
- Lines - clicking on the arrows above or below the numbers will enable you to change the number of active paylines
- Bet/Line - using the arrows above and below the numbers you can change the amount of credits you wish to bet per line
- Max Bet - just one click here will instantly set the maximum bet and number of lines
- To stop the reels spinning manually, click anywhere on the reels and they will instantly stop
If you wish to switch the slot to Autospin mode: instead of clicking on the circular arrow below the Menu section, if you click and hold the mouse button, you will see the background of the button changing colour, when it has fully changed you can release the mouse button and the autospins will commence. Click this button again to stop the autospins. At the bottom of the screen you will see the total bet for each spin. Below this is a line with a dark blue background. On the left you will see your balance in credits and the amount of credits previously won is displayed on the right. Reality Check - This new feature from Novomatic is only available on the html5 version of this online one armed bandit. You can set it to interrupt your game after a certain time has passed and it will give you the statistics of your game play including session duration, how much you have bet, the amount of winnings you have received and your account history. You can then choose whether to continue to play or close the game.
All of the above mentioned functions are available in the original version of the game, but they appear in a control panel across the bottom of the screen instead. In the credit box you will see your balance in credits. Next to that you will see a larger box where messages such as "Please place your bet", "Good Luck!" and the amount of any winnings are displayed. Further to the right you will see a box called "Last Win" which displays the amount of your previous win. Below these boxes you will see:
- Autoplay - clicking on this button will instantly activate the autoplay mode. The reels will keep spinning, using your current bet settings, until your balance has insufficient funds or you stop them manually, as during Autospins this button changes into the "stop" button. During the autoplay mode the gamble round is not available
- Paytable - this button opens and closes the paytable which shows you the multipliers for all of the symbols that change to reflect your bet and line settings
- Lines - this is where, by clicking on the - or + boxes you can change the number of paylines that will be active during the game
- Bet/Line - clicking on the - or + boxes here will change your bet per line
- Bet - this shows your current bet per spin which is calculated by multiplying the number of lines by the bet per line
- Gamble - this is only active when you have landed a winning combination on the screen, you can use this button to take you to the double or nothing bonus round. Also when you are looking at the payable this button changes into "more info" where every click will take you from the paytable, to the information about free games and the rules of the game
- Start - this button will start one spin of the reels with the current bet settings. If a spin is successful this will turn into the "Collect" button - click this if you want to collect your winnings
The paylines appear in the 10 numbered boxes on eitherside of the reels, the route of the payline is shown when you click on them and the number inside each box shows how much the bet per line is. To leave the game, open a detailed description of the rules, change the screen size or adjust the sound and music settings, use the buttons that are in the top right hand corner. Underneath these buttons is a clock, and in the top left corner there are buttons which allow you to add more funds to your account, when playing the Book of Ra Deluxe for real money.