Push Gaming Software Review
Push Gaming is a British designer of gaming software that was launched in 2010. They specialise in creating premium, mobile-optimised HTML5 games that can be played from any device with an internet connection and adapt land based slot games for online casinos.
Push Gaming Casinos
The slots by Push Gaming can be found at many online casinos which operate on Microgaming and PlayTech platforms including:
- Mr Green
Push Gaming Slots
The key business area of Push Gaming is the development of online slots. They work with some of the industry´s most influential operators, and have successfuky provided more entertaining mobile gameplay than ever before. Their games include classic fruit-themed slots and multi-line slots with bonus features. Their games are available in 26 languages, they offer a wide betting range and support the majority of currencies. Originally, Push Gaming specialized in developing flash-versions of slots. Today the company is focused on developing HTML5-based models.
Push Gaming have released many slots that come with special symbols, appealing bonus options, high multipliers and a high return to player. The most popular games are:
- Wild Neon - has 5 reels, 25 paylines, a neon theme and traditional slot game symbols, such as diamonds, 7´s, bells, fruits and a star, a Wild and a Scatter. There is also a Linking Wilds Feature and a Bonus Feature with additional multipliers, instant win prizes and free rounds with extra Wild symbols.
- Gems of Gods - uses a 5x5 playing area where combos can be created horizontally or vertically. It has different coloured jewel symbols, a Wild, a Coin symbol that launches the Free Games feature and a Lightning Symbol that triggers the Lightning Bonus Feature.
- Tiki Tumble - has 5 reels, 20 paylines and a Polynesian-theme. It features nudging wilds, stacked wilds and the free spins round has expanding multipliers and 2 wild reels.
- Fat Rabbit - uses a 5x5 playing area and has 50 paylines, as well as themed symbols, there is a Wild and a round of free spins. Additionals features include Bonus symbols, Random Wilds, Substitution Symbols and Extra Wilds.
- Wizard Shop - has a 5x6 playing area and 50 paylines, themed symbols and a Wild. Special features include the Wild Wizard Feature, the Wizard Shop Feature and you can collect coins in the Bonus Bank.
Push Gaming is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and their games are licensed and approved in eight juristrictions. The software of the company is certified by external auditors eCOGRA so their slots can be used in the online casinos of the majority of countries where online gambling business is legal. Their main platform is the Relax platform, which gives access to all its tools including flexible free spins and bonus feature triggers and they support all major devices.
Apart from designing gaming software, they also deliver consultancy services. New operators can ask for professional advice in terms of completing authorization documentation, integration of slots into gaming platforms and choice of strategic solutions in marketing their games.
Push Gaming History
Push Gaming is one of the few companies that has managed to turn from a small firm into a large developer over a short period of time. Founded in 2010 by James Marshall and Winston Lee, specialists who had previously been working in other large slot developing corporations including NextGen, Scientific and Amaya, the company initially worked on transforming popular land based slots into online versions.
The company developed very quickly. In 2011 the developer released several licensed slots. In 2013 the first agreements with large corporations were signed and the slots were made available on the platforms of Playtech, Microgaming and OpenBet. The management decided to change their business area and began to develop HTML5-based slots which can be opened from a PC browser or mobile devices that use iOS, Android and Windows operating systems. This new area of business allowed Push Gaming to move to a higher level and today their slots are widely available on most gambling websites.
Some models are designed exclusively for certain casinos, for example, the Mr Green casino has the exclusive right to present the previously mentioned Peter and the Lost Boys slot. The company cooperates with Unibet on special terms, developing unique models for them. The Dream Team slot developed to coincide with Euro-2016, was presented only on the Betsson platform.
They presented several new slots at the international exhibition ICE Totally Gaming 2017.
What Makes Push Gaming Different
Push Gaming are passionate about giving players the best possible user experience. Their games, from the background, game symbols to full screen animations, are designed in portrait mode as it is clearly the most comfortable and convenient way for players using their mobile. Their user experience is in line with some of the most popular apps on the market, and their menu system makes it easy for players to navigate and play games within thumb´s reach.
Their art team excels in designing high quality games, in line with some of the biggest and best mobile game developers. They analyse changing market trends to buid games with hit frequencies and volatitilities which players are currently enjoying. Push Gaming take pride in constanty innovating, offering new features that players wouldn´t have seen before and always strive to push boundaries.
Push Gaming Contact Information
Company Directors are:
- Managing Director and Co-founder - James Marshall
- Technical Director and Co-founder - Winston Lee
- Non-Executive Director and Company Advisor - Sam Richardson
- Head of Game Design - Michael Manto
Push Gaming have a web presence on social media at the following sites:
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/1654315/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/push_gaming/
- Push Gaming https://twitter.com/push_gaming
The head office is located at 14 Rosebery Avenue London EC1R 4TD United Kingdom and they also have additional offices in the Ukraine and Malta. The company’s Email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.