Slot Review Online of Book of Ra Deluxe 6 by Greentube
Book of Ra Deluxe 6 online slot was created by Greentube developer Greentube. It has 5 reels with 3 symbols on each, you can choose to play with up to 10 paylines and play for free at NeonSlots. If you wish to activate the 6th reel your total bet doubles but you as you will be able to land combos of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 symbols, this can increase your payouts significantly. The Book of Ra is the scatter symbol which launches 10 free games and there is an expanding symbol and a double up round. NeonSlots provides all the games in the Book of Ra series, including Book of Ra Classic and Book of Ra Deluxe, in their demo free to play online mode.
The Book of Ra is the Scatter symbol and if 3 or more land anywhere on the reels, the round of 10 free spins is launched. The pages of the Book of Ra turn automatically to reveal a randomly selected symbol that becomes the special expanding symbol. If the minimum number of these symbols (2 or 3) land on the reels then each symbol will expand to cover all 3 positions on the reel. The multipliers will be the same as during regular spins, however when 2 or more reels are filled with these special symbols, the chances of landing payouts are much greater. During the free games all payouts of regular symbols use the same bet and line settings that were in place before the free games round was triggered. The special symbols are counted regardless of their position on the reels and the expanding symbol cannot be substituted by a scatter symbol. If three more scatter symbols land during the free games session you will win another round of Free Games.
Book of Ra Deluxe 6 Symbols
A combination is considered winning when identical symbols line up along an active payline, from left to right, starting with the leftmost reel and only the highest win per line will be paid. This slot uses the familiar Book of Ra symbols including the Book of Ra, an Archeologist, a Pharaoh´s statue, a Goddess Idol and a Scarab beetle. It also features playing card symbols 10, J, Q, K and A. All the multipliers are listed in the paytable and are applied to the bet per line.
Extra Bet Feature
The Extra Bet Feature will add a 6th reel to the screen which will allow you to create longer winning combinations with higher multipliers. The cost of this feature is double your total bet amount and to activate it you can either click on the button directly above the reel or increase the number of paylines from 10 to 10+.
The Scatter symbol of this Gaminator online slot by Greentube is the Book of Ra and its multipliers apply to the total bet, not the bet per line. To create a winning combination the symbols can land anywhere on the screen and the Scatter can be used as a substitute for all other symbols to complete or extend existing combos. 3 or more Scatter symbols will also award you with 10 free games with a special expanding symbol, which cannot be substituted by a Scatter symbol.
When a winning combination lands, at the bottom of the screen you will see the amount that you have won. You now have a choice, whether to collect your winnings or to gamble them in the Double or Nothing game. If you want to collect your winnings then click on the Collect button. If you wish to try your luck in the double of nothing game, then click on the Gamble button.
A new screen will open up and in the centre you will see the back of a playing card with the symbol of the Eye of Horus on it, flickering between red and blue. To the left of it is a button that says Red, and to the right, a button that says Black. At the top of the screen you will see the Gamble and Gamble to win amounts and the previous 5 cards are also displayed.
You now need to decide if you think the playing card is Red or Black by clicking on the relevant button. If you are successful, you can repeat this process or collect your winnings. If you are unsuccessful then you will lose your winnings and return to the main game.
Buttons and Controls of the Slot
There are two different versions of this game depending on which country or device you are playing from. One has a menu box which opens the settings for the game (html5 version) and the other has a control panel beneath the reels.
Reality Check - This new feature is only available on the html5 version of this online slot game. You can set it to interrupt your game after a certain time has passed and it will give you the statistics of your game play including session duration, how much you have bet, the amount of winnings you have received and your account history. You can then choose whether to continue playing or close the game.
On the right side of the screen you will see a transparent box that has two sections, the top section opens the menu options and the bottom section allows you to spin the reels once or start the autospin mode. By clicking on the Menu section you will see the following options:
- Sound - turns the sound on or off
- Music - turns on or off the background music
- Paytable - opens the paytable, the figures will change to reflect your bet and line settings
- Top Up - takes you to the pages of the casino where you can top up your account if you are playing for real money
- Exit Game - click here to leave the game
- Lines - click on the arrows above or below the numbers to change the number of active paylines
- Bet/Line - using the arrows above and below the numbers you can change the amount of credits you wish to bet per line
- Max Bet - just one click here will instantly set the maximum bet and number of lines
- To stop the reels spinning manually, click anywhere on the reels and they will instantly stop
If you wish to switch the slot to Autospin mode, instead of clicking on the circular arrow below the Menu section, if you click and hold the mouse button, you will see the background of the button changing colour, when it has fully changed you can release the mouse button and the autospins will commence. To stop autospins, click this button again. At the bottom of the screen you will see the total bet for each spin and below it is a line with a dark blue background. On the left of this line is your balance in credits and on the right the amount of credits previously won is displayed. At the top left of the screen you will see a clock showing the current time.
Your balance in credits, any messages and winning amounts, are all visible directly underneath the reels. Below these boxes are further options:
- Autoplay - click on this button to instantly activate the autoplay mode. The reels will keep spinning, using your current bet settings, until your balance has insufficient funds or you stop them manually, as during Autospins this button changes into the "stop" button. During this mode the gamble round is not available
- Paytable - this button opens and closes the paytable, which shows you the multipliers for all of the symbols according to your bet and line settings, information about the expanding symbol and extra bet reel 6 as well as the rules of the game
- Lines - click on the - or + boxes to change the number of paylines that will be active during the game
- Bet/Line - clicking on the - or + boxes to change your bet per line, you will see that the range changes when you activate reel 6
- Bet - this shows your total bet per spin
- Gamble - use this button to open the double or nothing bonus round. Also when you are looking at the payable this button changes into "more info" and every click will take you from the paytable, to the information about the expanding symbol and reel 6 and to the rules of the game
- Start - this button will start one spin of the reels with the current bet settings. If a spin is successful this will turn into the "Collect" button - click this if you want to collect your winnings. If you want to stop the reels quickly then click on this button again whilst the reels are spinning and they will stop instantly
To the left and right of the reels you will see 10 boxes which represent the paylines, you can see their routes when you change your bet per line and when winning combinations land on them. The Exit and Help buttons are located in the top right hand corner of the screen and you can use these to exit the game or to open a detailed description. Below these buttons you will see a musical note which adjusts the background music settings and a speaker that switches the sound on or off. To change to widescreen view, click on the image of a screen with arrows pointing from the left and right sides to the middle. If you wish to display the game in full-screen mode then click on the box that has arrows pointing from the centre to each corner.
When playing for real money, if you wish to top up or pay in money to your casino online account, then you can use the relevant buttons in the top left corner of the gamescreen. You will also be able to see a counter which displays the number of reel spins.
If you have enjoyed this game then find other games with an Egyptian theme at NeonSlots.com.