Win And Replay Slot by Wazdan Review
Win And Replay — is a classical slot machine with three reels and five paylines developed by Wazdan. The gameplay features one special symbol — the Wild. This slot has no free spins, bonus levels or a risk game available. The Wild symbol in a combination launches the re-spin that lets you collect additional winning combinations.
Once identical symbols cover the whole game screen, the x2 additional multiplier of your win for a spin is activated. The combination of red sevens is the highest-paying one. This combination pays with the x250 multiplier of your line bet. In the full version you can win the progressive jackpot.
How to play Win And Replay
The trial version of Win And Replay gives you 100 credits for the gameplay. To start the game you need to set your bet, important game values and set the reels in motion. Your task is to collect a winning combination on the screen.
To control the slot use buttons and information windows found at the bottom of the screen:
- You can set your total bet in the Bet section by using the +/- buttons. The cost of a spin ranges from 0.1 to 100 credits. Use the Max Bet button to set the maximum total bet
- Spins are activated by the round button with two round arrows. Click it to set the reels in motion. You can also use the Autoplay button to launch the reels. This button activates a series of auto spins. It is inactive in the trial version of the slot
- The Credit window displays the current number of credits in your account
- The Total Bet window shows your total bet (the same values as in the Bet section)
- The Win window displays the number of credits you won for a spin
You can see four service buttons at the bottom of the screen. The "i" icon opens the information window with the pay table and the description of the functions of the special symbol. The "?" button shows the features of this slot and describes the control panel. The speaker turns the sound on or off. The gear — opens the window with additional settings — you can switch between:
- The ordinary and full screen modes
- Activation and deactivation of the function of Spacebar to start the spins
- Turn on/off the quick spin feature
Winning combinations include identical symbols lined up on three neighbouring reels in a row along one of five fixed paylines.
Symbols and rewards
Payouts for winning combinations are calculated by applying the multiplier to your line bet. Considering the fixed number of paylines and the range of available bets per spin, the size of the line bet ranges from 0.02 to 20 credits. The pay table features rewards in credits calculated with the minimum line bet of 0.02 credits:
- The symbol featuring X — 0.1
- BAR — 0.2
- A two-block BAR — 0.4
- A three-block BAR — 0.8
- A black seven — 1.4
- Blue sevens — 2
- Red sevens — 5
Multipliers for these symbols can be easily calculated. The reward in credits is divided by your line bet — X´s have the 5 multiplier, BAR, double and triple BARs — 10, 20 and 40, the black, blue and red sevens — 70, 100 and 250. You can use these multipliers to calculate your prizes with the higher bets.
Apart from regular symbols, the additional picture, the Wild, appears on the screen. This icon does not earn you payouts. Its function is to replace missing symbols in a combination. If the Wild symbol appears on the game screen and completes the combination after the spin, the bonus feature will be activated. The combination with the Wild symbol stays fixed on its payline. After that, the free re-spin is launched. It lets you collect additional combos and increase your reward.
You can also increase payouts for winning combinations during the spins. An additional multiplier comes into action when the whole screen becomes covered with identical symbols. In this case, your win will be doubled.
Win And Replay by Wazdan — is a classical slot with additional features. This slot becomes more attractive due to free re-spins and double win features. Most of the symbols can land in stacks (three each) by filling the whole reel.