Crazy 80’s Slot by Microgaming
Crazy 80’s by Microgaming is themed to discos. It is a nine-line five-reel slot with the maximum bet per line of five coins. Among the special symbols only the Wild and the Scatter are available. You can play free demo of this game with no registration at NeonSlots.
Symbols and multipliers in Crazy 80’s
Crazy 80’s slot themed to music features both regular and special symbols.
The Wild symbol
The Wild symbol is depicted as a cassette player. This symbol replaces all other pictures except for the Scatter when completing the winning combos. The Wild symbol does not produce any winning combinations of its own.
The Scatter symbol
The Scatter symbol is the legs of a female dancer with leg warmers. These are the rewards that it will earn you: 3 symbols - 2 times your total bet, 4 - 10 and 5 get you 50 times your total bet.
The online slot features ten regular symbols. These are the multipliers for these pictures:
- A picture of a female dancer - 20, 200, 800 and 5,000 line bets for 2, 3, 4 and 5 pictures respectively
- Midsection of a dancer's body - 5, 80, 250 and 600
- A phone handset and youth magazines - 5, 25, 150 and 500
- Sunglasses, car keys a rubix cube and an audio cassette - 5, 25, 80 and 300
- Cosmetics and a bracelet - 5, 25, 80 and 250
- A - 25, 50 and 150
- K - 25, 50 and 120
- Q - 15, 50 and 120
- J or 10 - 10, 25 and 100
Click View Payout to check out the paytable. Click Back to Game to go back to the regular mode. A combination is considered winning if it consists of two or more identical symbols and starts with the leftmost reel. Combinations of Scatters will pay you a reward regardless of their position on the reels.
How to play Crazy 80’s
These are the elements that you will see on the control panel of the Crazy 80’s slot by Microgaming:
- The Credits section - displays the amount of credits in your balance. The initial amount is always 2,000
- A box with numbers is the value that you can set by using the +/- buttons. The value may range between 0.25 and 5
- The Select Lines button, with which you can set the number of paylines that will be displayed in the Lines section. Each time you click on this button, you will add one more payline to your number. Another way to set the desired number of active paylines is to click on the numbers of paylines right next to the reels on both sides. The number of paylines available is one to nine
- The Bet section, which displays your total bet. You total bet is your preset multiplier times your number of paylines
- The Bet Max button, which will raise your bet to its maximum with just one click
- The Win section, which displays the reward that you earned for the most recent spin
- The Spin button that launches one single spin
The game panel also contains the Expert button. By clicking on this button you will open an additional window and the buttons for launching the autospins. Five or ten autospins can be launched by clicking either x5 or x10 accordingly. The Auto Play button opens the window for setting the values for the autospins. This is where you can indicate the desired number of autospins and the options for stopping them. Next to the Expert button you will see two signs: Options and Stats, but these options are unavailable in the trial version. In the Expert mode the switch that says Regular will switch the game window back to its normal appearance.
You will see two buttons in the upper right corner. The one with a question mark opens a new tab with the rules of the game, and the button with a speaker icon disables the sound effects. On the neonslots.com website you can play free slot Crazy 80’s in demo mode. Multipliers in Crazy 80’s are quite high. Yet at the same time the gameplay is really simple.