The Rat Pack Online Slot - Play Free
The Rat Pack — is a slot with five reels and 30 paylines developed by Microgaming. It features the Wild symbol, the Wild multiplier and the Scatter symbol that triggers free spins. You can play your rewards for regular spins in the risk game and double or quadruple them.
The maximum payout available is 30,000 coins. The highest-paying combination has the multiplier of 1,000. Theoretical return to player (RTP) — is 96.14%.
How to play The Rat Pack for free
Once The Rat Pack slot loads, you get 2,000 credits in your account. Your main goal is to increase your balance by collecting winning combinations and receiving rewards. You use coins for placing bets — the in-game currency. Credits are converted into coins according to the rate that you have set. The denomination is set by default — 0.01 (0.01 credit in one coin). You can change this figure by using the "+" and "-" buttons in the round window on the left of the control panel. It ranges from 0.01 to 0.25.
Control this slot by using the parameters on the control panel found below the game screen. This panel is of two types — standard and expert. You can switch between panels by using the Expert button (if you switch from regular to expert) and Regular (if you switch from expert to regular).
Let us consider the expert panel to study the possibilities of this slot in detail. This panel features:
- The Lines parameter that sets the number of paylines in the range of 1 to 30. You can adjust it by using the "+", "-" or Lines buttons. The number of active lines is displayed in the same-named window
- Coins lets you set the number of coins on one payline in the range of 1 to 10. You can modify this number by using the "+", "-" and Coins buttons. Your line bet can be viewed in the same-named window
- Bet Max — is a button that activates the maximum of paylines and sets the maximum bet. Then, the reels spin once
- Spin — launches the reels with your current settings
- Auto Play — enables an autospin mode where you can select from 5 to 10,000 autospins. Two more buttons are found next to it — 5x and 10x. These launch 5 and 10 autospins respectively
- Use the denomination window to set the ratio of credits to coins. The "+" and "-" buttons let you select from 0.01 to 0.25
- Demo Credits — displays your current balance
- Bet — shows the cost of spin
- Win — your prize for winning combinations
- View Pays — opens the window with the description of special symbols and the pay table. You can turn the pages in the information window by using "forward" and "backward" buttons
The risk game is available in this slot. Once you collect a winning combination in the game screen you can launch this game. You can only do this in the regular mode by using the Gamble button. This feature is unavailable in the autospin mode.
Symbols and payouts
You need to collect a winning combination to earn prizes. A combination is considered to be winning if identical symbols land on neighbouring reels along one of the active paylines. A combination starts with the first reel. Combinations, which start from the second or third reels do not win you rewards.
A combo features at least three symbols. The biggest combination includes five identical pictures. Different combinations earn you different rewards. The pay table shows you multipliers for combinations of various symbols. Multiplier — is a fixed number that is multiplied by your line bet. So, if your line bet is one credit and a combo has the 10 multiplier, your payout will be 10 credits.
Combinations are formed of the following symbols:
- Three, four and five 10 symbols have the 3, 10 and 50 multipliers
- J — 4, 12 and 60
- Q — 5, 15 and 75
- K — 6, 20 and 100
- A — 7, 25 and 150
- A rat playing the piano — 10, 30 and 300
- Backing-singer rats — 15, 50 and 500
- Any of three rats with a microphone — 20, 100 and 1,000
The paytable shows that your rewards for the lowest-paying combinations do not cover the cost of the total bet. However, even these combos can become higher-paying due to the Wild multiplier. This is a special symbol with the x2 mark, which replaces any missing picture in a combination and doubles your payout for it. If a combination consists of several of these symbols the multipliers will be added up.
The logotype of this game is another Wild. It can also replace missing pictures, but it does not have a multiplier. The same combination can feature both of these Wilds and none of them can replace Scatter.
The Scatter symbol is depicted as a golden disc. This symbol stands out because it does not depend on paylines and reels. The position of the symbols in the game screen does not matter, the main thing is to land two, three, four or five identical pictures. You will win 2, 4, 10 and 100 times your total bet for such combinations. Free spins is the additional function of the golden disc. Three, four or five Scatters appearing in the game screen launch free spins.
Once three to five Scatters come up on the game screen the bonus rounds are launched. Your total bet during free spins remains the same as it was in the regular mode. Only Scatters win you rewards during this bonus round.
By appearing in the game window golden discs stay fixed in their positions during the following spin. Each new Scatter pays one time your total bet. Combinations of other symbols are not counted during free spins. You play this round until the whole screen is filled with golden discs or until Scatters keep coming up. If a spin does not give you any golden disc, the bonus spins will be ended.
The Gamble button appears on the control panel when at least one winning combination lands during the main game. Click this button to open the additional screen with a face-down card in the middle. You play your win for the reel spin. You can select between the following options:
- Guess the colour of the card with 1:1 odds. The right guess will double your win
- Guess the suit of the card with 1:3 odds and quadruple your win
If you guess right, your prize will increase. If you guess the colour or the suit wrong your win will be wiped out. You can claim your winnings by using the Collect button. This button lets you exit the risk game at any time between the rounds before you try to guess something.
The Rat Pack by Microgaming — is a slot that lets you win additional prizes in various ways. Despite the fact that the majority of regular combos are not high-paying, you can increase rewards if a combination has the Wild multiplier. You win generous prizes during free spins. The more Scatters you collect in the game window, the more winnings in the bonus round you will get.