Big Ben Slot by Aristocrat - Play Free
Big Ben is a 25 line slot from Aristocrat that is named after the famous Bell inside the Clock Tower in London and is themed to life in the UK. It has 5 reels with 3 symbols on each, there are 6 themed symbols, 5 playing card symbols, a Wild and a Scatter. The Big Ben Feature can award a x500 multiplier and all wins during the Free Game Feature are doubled. You can play free this online game at NeonSlots.
Free Games of the Big Ben Slot
To launch the round of 15, 20 or 25 free games, 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols need to land anywhere on the reels. During this round all wins are doubled, the round can be re-triggered if enough Scatter symbols land and all spins are played with the same bet and line settings that were in place before the Free Games were activated.
Big Ben Feature
When a Scatter symbol lands anywhere on the first and fifth reels you will activate the Big Ben Feature in this slot by Aristocrat.
The number of chimes that Big Ben makes will award the following multipliers:
- 1 chime = x2
- 2 chimes = x4
- 3 chimes = x6
- 4 chimes = x8
- 5 chimes = x10
- 6 chimes = x12
- 7 chimes = x14
- 8 chimes = x16
- 9 chimes = x18
- 10 chimes = x20
- 11 chimes = x25
- 12 chimes = x500
Symbols and Multipliers
If identical symbols land along an active payline, on adjacent reels from left to right, starting with the first reel, they are considered to be winning. Only the highest win per line will be paid, if winning combos land on multiple paylines the winnings will be added. The Big Ben slot has The Royal Crown, the Union Jack, a Red Double Decker Bus, a Red Telephone Box, a Street Light and a Bar/Tavern sign as it´s themed symbols and also uses playing card symbols 9, 10, J, Q, K and A, their multipliers can be found in the paytable, when you click on the info button.
- The Wild Symbol is a member of the Queen´s Guard - it has it´s own multipliers and can be used as a substitute for all other symbols except the scatter to complete or extend existing combos
- The Scatter Symbol is an image of the Clock Tower that houses the famous Big Ben Bell - it can land anywhere on the screen and awards multipliers that are applied to the Total Bet per spin. 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols also award you with 15, 20 or 25 free games and if a Scatter lands on both the 1st and 5th reels, it will trigger the Big Ben Feature, where you can win up to a x500 multiplier
When a winning combination lands, you can choose to collect your winnings, which are displayed at the bottom of the screen, or gamble them in the Double or Nothing game. Click on the Spin button to collect your winnings and spin the reels or click on the Gamble button to open the Double or Nothing game.
On the new screen that opens up you will see the back of a playing card, to the right of it are buttons for Black, club and spade and to the left, buttons for Red, a heart or a diamond. You can also see the gamble and Red/Black or Suit Gamble win amounts above the Red and Black buttons. At the top of the screen is a message bar on the left and a history bar on the right showing the previous 5 card suits. To attempt to double your winnings, just one click on your choice of either Red or Black. If successful you can continue to repeat this process up to 5 times but if you are unsuccessful you will lose all your winnings and return to the main game. If you want to collect your winnings at anytime, then click on the Take Win button under the playing card.
How to Control the Big Ben Slot
The control panel is located at the bottom of the screen under the reels and has all of the controls and information for the game:
- Speaker symbol - turns on/off the sounds of the game
- Info - opens the paytable which shows all the multipliers for the symbols, information about the Wild and Scatter symbols, explanations of the different features, rules of the game and pay lines
- Autoplay - this opens an additional window where you can set the number of autospins from 0 to 100 and activate the autoplay mode. The reels will keep spinning until this number of spins has finished or you run out of funds
- Lines - use the - and + boxes to change the number of active paylines from 1 to 25 or you can just press Max to select the maximum amount of lines with one click
- Bet - to change your bet per line click on - or + to choose from 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.25, 0.50, 1.00, 2.00 or 2,50 per line. If you click on Max then it will instantly set the line bet of 2.50
- Gamble - this button is only active when a winning combination lands and will take you to the double or nothing bonus round
- Spin - click here to start one spin of the reels with the current bet settings. During reelspins, use this button to instantly stop the reels
Below these buttons you will see:
- Balance - this shows your cash balance
- Total Bet - here you can see your total bet per spin
- Win - displays your current winning amount
The paylines start and finish in the coloured boxes on the right and left of the reels and as you change the number of lines you will see the route of each payline displayed on the screen. When a winning combination lands along an active payline, it´s route will also be shown.
NeonSlots.com has put together a comprehensive article on how to play for real money your favourite games in fully licensed online casinos.