Mega Moolah Slot by Microgaming - Play Free
Visit the plains of Africa and see the animals when you play Mega Moolah. In October 2015 this Microgaming slot was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for the Largest Jackpot Payout in an Online Slot Machine Game when a UK player won the £13,213,838 Jackpot from a 20p spin. If three or more Scatters of a native appear anywhere on the reels they will trigger a round of 15 Free Spins with a x3 multiplier. You can only play this game for real money, so give the reels a spin and maybe you will be the next millionaire.
If 3 or more Scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels they will trigger a round of 15 Free Spins. During the round all wins are given an additional multiplier of x3 and the round can be re-triggered if additional Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels. The same line and bet settings that were in place when the round was triggered will remain during the Free Spins.
The Jackpot round is launched randomly and once triggered you will see the Mega Moolah Jackpot Wheel which has different coloured sections and animal paw prints on them. If you land on one of the red sections then you will win the Mini Jackpot, an orange section will award the Minor Jackpot, the Yellow section wins the Major Jackpot and the Grey section means that you will win the ultimate prize, the Mega Jackpot.
Symbols and Multipliers
A winning combination is created when 3 (or sometimes 2) or more identical symbols land on adjacent reels along an active payline. This game has 6 animal symbols, a Lion, an Elephant, a Water Buffalo, a giraffe, a Zebra and an antelope and 5 playing card symbols A, K, Q, J and 10. Their multipliers can be found in the paytable and are applied to the bet per line.
The Scatter is a tribal lady that it has its own multipliers if 2, 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols land and if 3 or more land anywhere on the reels they will launch the Free Spins Bonus round.
The Wild is the Lion, its multipliers are awarded if 2, 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols land and it can be used as a substitute for all symbols except the Scatter and will double the winnings.
Buttons and Controls of the Slot
When you open this game by Microgaming, across the top of the screen are 4 black boxes that show the current amount of each Jackpot, below this is the main playing area with 5 reels each with 3 symbols on it.
Underneath the reels is the control panel which has all of the controls and information about the slot. In the middle is a message bar and below that from left to right you will see:
- View Payout - opens the paytable with the multipliers for all the symbols, a description of ?? and shows the route of the paylines
- Credits - shows your balance in credits
- A number with - and + - below it shows the number of credits in one coin that you can adjust using the - and + buttons
- Lines - shows the number of active paylines
- Coins - shows the amount of coins you are betting per line
- Bet - shows the amount of your total bet, which is the credit amount multiplied by the coin amount and then multiplied by the number of lines
- Spin - spins the reels once with the current line and bet settings
- Win - shows the amount of the most recent win
Below the control panel you will also see another Bronze line with the following buttons:
- Options - allows you to make adjustments to the Game Play, Sound and Coin or Credit display settings
- Stats - this pop up displays the games statistics like spin results and highest wins
- Expert - this places additional buttons on the control panel as described below, and then changes into Regular, if you click on Regular the Control Panel will return to regular mode:
Expert control panel settings:
- Spins - shows the number of spins that have taken place, during auto spins the Spin button changes to the Stop button which will instantly stop the reels
- AutoPlay - opens up further settings of the auto spins. You can choose how many spins should be played either 5, 10, 15, 25, 100, 250 or 500 and also set the limits for when spins should stop if the win exceeds or equals 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000 or 9,999 credits
- 10x - automatically spins the reels 10 times with the current bet settings
- 25x - automatically spins the reels 25 times with the current bet settings
To the left and right of the reels you can see the numbers 1 to 25 which are the paylines and if you click on one you will see the route of that payline and activate all paylines up to that number. So if you click on 20 then paylines 1 to 20 will become active. In the top right hand corner of the screen you can see a ? which opens the detailed rules of the game, a speaker which turns the games sounds on or off and the current time is displayed. Having tried out the demo games, you might like to taste the full thrill of a fully licensed online casino, learn at neonslots.com on how to play for real money.