Game of Luck Slot by EGT Review
Game of Luck is a slot developed by EGT. The slot's interface comes with 5 reels and 20 paylines. The slot also features several symbols that perform special functions: the Wild, the Scatter and the Bonus symbols. The slot also features a classical risk game where you choose the colour of a playing card and a progressive jackpot, which is unavailable in the trial version.
The maximum multiplier is х1,000, which is earned for a combination of five Wild symbols landed on one payline. Five Scatters landed in any order will pay 200 bets per spin.
The slot features a progressive jackpot, which is only available in the full version.
How to run Game of Luck
At the beginning of the free game you will be given 5,000 gaming units. You can bet 20, 40, 100, 200 and 400 gaming units per spin. The number of paylines in this slot stays fixed at twenty.
The slot contains two info sections. One of them is the Balance window, which displays your current balance in gaming units. Another one displays the amount of the most recent win in the section over the Last Win sign.
You will see four buttons in the lower left corner.
- A speaker against a blue background — to adjust the sound effects
- Four arrows against a green background — to enable/disable the fullscreen mode
- "i" against a blue background — to open a pop-up window with the rules and guidelines for the game
- Round arrows with a triangle against an orange background — to launch autospins, which you can stop by clicking on the same button again
The game will start once you click on the button with the bet value. You can also spin the reels by pressing on the space bar on your keyboard.
If after one spin you land a combination of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbol, you will be entitled to a reward. A combination is considered winning if the pictures land in continuous sequence from left to right on one of the paylines starting with the outermost reel.
Symbols and multipliers in Game of Luck
The slot features six regular symbols that will create winning combinations. They will produce combinations of three, four or five identical pictures landed on one payline and will earn you the following payouts:
- A and K — 5, 15 and 100
- A toadstool and a lady bird — 10, 20 and 150
- A fairy — 15, 40 and 200
- A leprechaun — 15, 50 and 400
Three bonus symbols are listed among the slot's symbols as well:
- The Wild will be landing on all reels. This symbol will replace all other pictures except for the Scatter and a picture of a four-leaf clover. Three, four and five Wilds will earn you the multipliers of 20, 200 and 1000 line bets respectively
- The Scatter is represented by a picture of a coin with the number seven on it. This symbol can land on any of the reels and is one of the highest-paying symbols featured in the slot. Three of these symbols landed anywhere on the reels will multiply your total bet by 5, four — by 20 and five — by 200
- A four-leaf clover will only land on the second and fourth reels, this is when it will turn Wild and extend to all positions right next to it. The Wilds can substitute for any other picture except for the Scatter. Winning combos with a four-leaf clover and some regular symbols will be paid as if it were a regular combo
The risk game is only available in the regular mode when your win did not exceed 35 total bets. To launch the risk game, click on the Gamble button in the lower right corner under the amount of your win. Once a face down card comes up on the screen, you will have to guess its colour. Click Red for red and Black for black. If your guess matches the colour of the face down card, your winnings will be doubled, and if not, your reward for the last spin and for the risk game will be forfeited. You can have a total of five attempts to double your winnings.
The slot features a progressive jackpot. The jackpot consists of four different levels, each of them being represented by a card suit. The first level is clubs, the second is diamonds, the third is hearts, and the fourth (the highest) is spades.