Couch Potato Slot by Microgaming Review
Couch Potato is a slot by Microgaming. This game comes with three reels and one payline. The main benefit of this slot is the Wild symbol with a high payout multiplier — x5 and x25. You can win the maximum payout if you play with the highest bet. It is 15,000 coins.
Couch Potato slot's game rules
You can see three sections on the console of the Couch Potato slot:
The Lines parameter is fixed at 1 because this slot has only one payline.
Before spinning the reels of the Couch Potato slot, you adjust the following:
- The bet per line in coins
- The coin value in credits
The number of coins you can bet varies from 1 to 3. Set the value you want using the Bet One button. One click adds one coin to the bet. The second option to adjust the bet is to click one of the columns rightwards the reels — 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
The chosen number is displayed in the Coins section.
You can configure the coin value using the +/- buttons. It is not displayed in a separate window. To calculate the coin value, divide the total bet from the Bet section by the number of coins from the Coins section. The developers offer five options from 0.25 to 5 credits.
Clicking the Bet Max button, you bet the maximum number of coins (three). The coin value doesn't change, though.
When the bet is set, you can hit the Spin button to spin the reels once. You see your win in the Win section.
Your balance is displayed in the Demo Credits section. The number of credits you have when the game starts is 2,000. You can play this slot game for free.
Clicking the Expert button, you turn the expert console on, which features the auto spins mode. These are the following buttons:
- Auto Play
The first two buttons launch the respective number of auto spins. The Auto Play button opens the auto spins settings menu where you can set:
- The number of auto spins from one of the seven options or in a range between 5 and 500
- The size of a win which stops auto spins (seven prepared options or any value you want)
The Spin extra section, which you can see on the expert console, displays the number of auto spins played.
To return to the regular console, click the Regular button which you can see now instead of the Expert button.
The Help button right underneath opens a new tab with the full game rules.
A tiny speaker button in the top right corner turns the sound on or off.
Symbols and multipliers in the Couch Potato slot
This slot comes with Wild and regular symbols.
The Wild symbol is the game's logo. This picture substitutes for regular symbols to form a winning combination. It also multiplies payouts for combos in the following way:
- A combo that involves one Wild increases the prize five times
- Two Wilds — 25 times
But one or two Wilds don't substitute for on or two cherries.
Also, if two Wilds land on the reels and the third box is empty, the combo doesn't count.
You can see the payout table rightwards the reels. This slot only comes with three classic symbols — a seven, a BAR caption (consists of one, two or three words) and a cherry. They pay the following:
- One cherry anywhere on the reels — 2, 4 or 6 coins with the bet of 1, 2 or 3 coins respectively
- Two cherries and three BARs of any kind — 5, 10 and 15
- Three cherries and three single BARs — 10, 20 and 30
- Three double BARs — 20, 40 and 60
- Two game logos (anywhere on the reels) — 25, 50 and 75
- Three triple BARs — 30, 60 and 90
- Three sevens of any kind — 40, 80 and 120
- Three blue sevens with the BAR caption — 50, 100 and 150
- Three red yellow sevens — 60, 120 and 180
- Three game logos — 2,000, 5,000 and 15,000
All the winning combinations are formed if at least one symbol is on the leftmost reel, except for combos of cherries and game logos.
To see the payouts in credits, multiply the payout in coins by the coin value.
The Couch Potato slot is a good one thanks to its high multipliers (according to opinions of players) provided by the Wild symbol. It will also please those who love simple gameplay.