Zitro Software Review
Zitro Ltd is a Spanish software developer of bingo games and slot machines founded in 2007. They are a leader in the Spanish-speaking bingo games market and have produced 77 mainly bingo games with bonuses and functions.
Zitro initially focused on the Spanish market before launching into the international market. They have signed a partnership agreement with Playtech and now their bingo games are available on the Playtech platform. Mexican operator Caliente has become the first licensee of Playtech that offers the Zitro's games to its clients. In September 2016 Zitro become the first developer to be granted a license in regard to bingo games from Malta.
Zitro offers the following products and services:
- 61 versions of bingo games
- 16 slot machines for land-based casinos
- Electronic bingo - equipment for bingo halls and terminals
- Partnership program for marketing and promotions and other services
The bingo versions let you to play with 4 to 20 cards and many contain bonus rounds with interactive mini games. The thirty balls out of sixty will be drawn and you can purchase up to ten more numbers with an additional bet.
Slot machines are supplied in four models of Bryke multi-game cabinets: Pick & Win I, Pick & Win II and Pick & Win III each have 5 slots with progressive jackpots and the Spin Hit game cabinet features 3 slots.
Bingo games and slot machines are supplied on Blackwave and Bluewave platforms. These are optimized solutions for low energy consumption. The cabinets that are based on these platforms feature 23" touch-screen displays and quality audio systems. The software is compatible with main ticketing, settlement and bonus systems. The terminals comes with the Super Win button that opens an additional pack of games and bonuses.
Zitro supplies equipment and software for bingo halls. The BET system they developed allows you to play in bingo halls and the network of bingo terminals provide you a chance to win bigger prizes. The company's products allow owners of game facilities to configure bingo halls to their own specification. They can use printed or electronic cards, a real or virtual bingo drum, a fully automated service and choose from a wide range of skins for the electronic tables.
The company produces several types of bingo terminals:
- PlayBet is a terminal with a small table
- T-Wave is a terminal equipped with a stand
- E-Wave is a terminal in the form of a tablet
- Sit & Play is made for VIP-visitors and equipped with own comfortable armchair
Other Products and Services
Zitro has released a mobile application for casino users that allows them to keep track of the company's promotions.
"Zitro University" is a series of workshops where operators and producers share their knowledge and expertise in gambling business.
Zitro offers a partnership programme that facilitates marketing and promotion through the Internet, social media and traditional physical casinos. Operators configure a system of bonuses and offers according to their business model. In addition, the developer provides expert consultation services on bingo games and casino management. The company's partners include such brands as Vera & John and Iforium.
The company keeps promoting its products and services in Latin-America. President Johnny Ortis states that the firm aims to make a revolution in the bingo world of Latin-America.
Zitro Contact Information and Awards
The Head Office is located at: 9 Allée Scheffer L-2520 - Luxembourg. Telephone: (0352) 266 333 601. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zitro is also present on the following social network sites:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/zitrogames
- Twitter http://twitter.com/Zitrogames
- Likedin http://www.linkedin.com/company/2285988/
- YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalZitro
Zitro has received the following awards:
- Game Content Debut Award (2017) awarded by the BEGE Gaming Show for the best Video Slot product launch
- Gold Star Award (2017) presented by the Institute of Professional Excellence
- Best Business Model Award (2017) presented by La Razon Newspaper
- Special Prize EXPOJOC (EXPOGAME) (2016) awarded to President Johnny Ortiz in recognition of his career path and contribution to the gaming and entertainment industry
- SAGSE Trophy (2013) for their outstanding contribution to the games sector
- Company of the Year 2012 In recognition of Johnny Ortiz by Revista Azar
- Fotur 2012 in recognition of Johnny Ortiz´s career in the gaming industry as well as the company's potential for growth
- As de Oro 2010 presented by the Casinos of Latin-American magazine
- Estrella 2008 awarded by Andalusian Recreational Exhibition
- Gold Dice, 2007 awarded by the European Casinos "The Elite" Magazine
Zitro Corporate History and Structure
The Zitro company was founded in 2007. Three key positions in the company are occupied by:
- Johnny Ortiz as its original president. Johnny has 20 years of experience in the gambling industry
- Sebastian Salat has been the company's СЕО since June 2016. Previously, Sebastian worked for over 15 years as director of WMS and CIRSA in their lead international market sales departments
- Manuela Jiménez has been a vice-president of Zitro since 2009 and has over 40 years of experience in the gaming industry
The Administration Team include:
- Francisco Diaz Leante - Financial Director
- Marta Cuesta - Product Manager
- Cristina Garcia - Director of Institutional Relations
- Fidel Garcia - Project Manager
- Teresa Larraya Negreira - General Assessor
- Nadege Teyssedre - General Director of Spanish and European Sales
- Vicente Fernandez - Commercial Director in Spain
- Alejandra Burato - Regional Director in Latin America
- Carlo Schneider - General Director of the company in Luxemburg
- Sam Basile - General Manager in the United States of America
The company has around 500 employees with offices in Argentina, Colombia, Honduras, Spain, Portugal, Peru, Ireland, Luxemburg, Mexico, Panama, the Philippines, Portugal, Uruguay and the United States of America.