Blackjack Lucky Ladies by Felt Gaming - Play Free
BlackJack Lucky Ladies by Felt Gaming is a Casino Table Game that you can play free. You play against a virtual dealer and in addition to playing the usual game of Blackjack you can make additional blackjack side bets which will reward you with multipliers if specific combos featured in the paytable are created using your first two cards. Read this game review to learn how to play blackjack and understand the additional options this variation of the game has.
Blackjack Rules and Gameplay
The game of blackjack is a card game that is played against the dealer. You need to acquire 21 points in your hand without going over. Playing cards from 1 - 9 are worth the same number of points as their face value, 10, J, Q & K are all worth 10 and the A can be either 11 or 1. So if you have a 6 and an A you will have acquired 7 or 17 points.
Before any cards are dealt you must place your bets. The maximum betting amount is 100 and the minimum is 0.10 and you can play 1, 2 or 3 hands at a time. You also have the option to make an additional side bet on any or all of your hands that is described in more detail in the section below.
Once all the bets have been placed, the dealer will deal two face up cards, one at a time, starting with the hand in the bottom right of the screen, to every hand. The dealer´s hand is dealt slightly differently as their first card is placed face down and the second card is placed face up. You must then make decisions about each hand using the buttons described below, in order to create a hand with a total of less than 21 in an attempt to beat the dealer´s hand.
The dealer has limits to their gameplay, including that they have to stand on a soft 17, which means that if they have an ace and a 6 (A=11 in this case) they cannot take an additional card. So if you have 18 in your hand and the dealer has 17 then you will win.
In this particular game, the payout amount for a Blackjack, which is any picture card (10, J, Q or K) with an A, is 3 to 2 and a non Blackjack winning hand would pay 1 to 1.
During the game you can use the following buttons that are located at the bottom of the screen, to control each of your hands:
- Hit - adds an additional card to the current hand
- Stand - adds no additional cards to those currently in the hand. Use this option if you are happy with the hand that you have.
- Split - allows you to split your hand into two if you are dealt with two cards of the same value. So if you were dealt with two 10´s then you can split it into two hands that have one 10 in each and the dealer will give each hand one additional card. This will cost you an additional bet amount.
- Double - if the first two cards that you are dealt have a total of 9, 10 or 11 then you will be given the chance to Double Down. This allows you to double your initial bet, however, you will only receive one additional card.
- Insurance - if the dealer´s face up card is an Ace, you will be given the chance to make an insurance bet. You can choose to bet an additional 50% of your current bet on the active hand and if the dealer has a Blackjack (picture card 10, J, Q or K and an A) you will win the Insurance bet at the odds of 2 to 1, regardless of who wins the game. Although if both the dealer and the player have blackjack, the Insurance bet will payout 1 to 1. If the dealer does not have Blackjack then you will lose your insurance stake. The choice is yours and there are different opinions as to whether or not an insurance bet is worthwhile.
Once the round is over and all the payments have been made, you will see a large purple button on the right that says 2x Rebet and another green button that says Rebet. Use the 2x Rebet if you want to double your bets from the previous round or the rebet button if you want to use the same bet amounts that you had in the previous round. On the left is a green button that says New Game which will start a new game with no pre-determined bets, so that you can place new bets.
Side Bet Winning Payout Amounts
The additional feature of this blackjack game by Felt Gaming is the possibility of placing a lucky ladies side bet on any of your hands. You are betting that you will create the following combinations with your first two cards:
- Lucky Ladies - If your first two cards have a total of 20 or include a queen:
- Pair of Queen of Hearts - 100 to 1
- Matched 20 - any 2 identical cards that total 20 pays 30 to 1
- Suited 20 - 2 cards that equal 20 and are in the same suit pays 10 to 1
- Any 20 - any 2 cards that equal 20 pays 3 to 1
- One Queen - having one Queen pays 1 to 1
The minimum side wager amount is 0.10 and the maximum is 100. You can use the relevant areas next to the normal betting areas on the blackjack table to make this bet on each or all of your hands.
Buttons and Controls of the Game
When you open the game, at the bottom of the screen you will see a large blue Undo button, a large red Clear button and a selection of betting chips which you can scroll through. Click on the bet amount you wish to select and click on the betting circle for the hand you want to apply it to. The same process can be used to place a side bet on each hand. On the far right hand side there is a large green button which displays the total deal amount, click on this to deal the cards.
Balance, Bonus, Stake and Paid amounts are located across the top of the screen and the double arrow pointing to the right, located on the left of the screen, opens the Game menu where you can view the paytable, open a tutorial, view the help pages, visit the cashier or return to the casino lobby. You can also switch on or off the Insurance offer and the sound effects.
If you have enjoyed playing this game then try Blackjack 6 in 1 which is another blackjack game that has additional bets that are related to poker hands. Need a little more pizzazz in your blackjack gaming? Visit licensed online casinos who provide the opportunity to play Blackjack Lucky Ladies for real money.
Full terms apply