BlackJack 6 in 1 by Felt Gaming - Play for Free
Blackjack 6 in 1 is a Casino Table Game by Felt Gaming that you can play online for free against a virtual dealer. Read the game review to learn how to play this Blackjack game which has additional side bets, and if specific combos featured in the paytable are created using your first two cards and in some cases also using the dealer´s face up card, or if the dealer busts, you will win a multiplier of your side bet.
The game of blackjack is played against the dealer and the aim is to obtain 21 points in your hand without going higher. In this game, the payout amount for a Blackjack, which is any picture card 10, J, Q or K with an A, is 3 to 2 and a non Blackjack winning hand would pay 1 to 1. The minimum betting amount is 0.10 and the maximum is 50. You can play up to 3 hands at a time and make an additional side bet on any or all of your hands which is used if you can create any of the combos listed in the paytable.
Once all the bets have been placed, the dealer will deal two face up cards, one at a time in a clockwise order to each hand in play, as well as their own hand, although their first card will be face down and the second card will be face up. Hand by hand various options and decisions will need to be made during gameplay with the aim of obtaining a hand that will beat the Dealer. The dealer has to abide by a few limits to their gameplay, in this particular game they must always stand on a soft 17. A soft hand is where an Ace is used as an 11, so an Ace with a 6 or an Ace with two 3´s will be considered soft 17 hands. In these situations the dealer must stand and cannot take an additional card.
Blackjack 6 in 1 Winning Hand Payouts
The additional feature of this blackjack game is the possibility of placing a side bet on any of your hands which is used if you create other combinations using your first two cards and the dealer´s face up card, as follows:
- Perfect Pairs - If your first two cards make a pair:
- Perfect Pair - 2 identical cards pays 25 to 1
- Coloured Pair - 2 cards with the same value and colour (eg: 5 of clubs and 5 of spades) pays 12 to 1
- Mixed Pair - 2 cards with the same value and different suits (eg: 5 of clubs and 5 of hearts) pays 6 to 1
- 21+3 - If your first two cards and the dealer´s face up card make a 3 card poker hand:
- Suited Trips - 3 identical cards (eg: 3 King of Diamonds) pays 100 to 1
- Straight Flush - 3 cards in the same suit in a sequence (eg: 4, 5 & 6 of clubs) pays 40 to 1
- 3 of a Kind - 3 cards of the same value (eg: 3 Queens) pays 25 to 1
- Straight - 3 cards in a sequence but different suits (7 of hearts, 8 of clubs and 9 of spades) pays 10 to 1
- Flush - 3 cards of the same suit (eg: 2 of clubs, 6 of clubs and J of clubs) pays 5 to 1
- Lucky Ladies - If your first two cards have a total of 20 or include a queen:
- Pair of Queen of Hearts - 100 to 1
- Matched 20 - any 2 identical cards that total 20 pays 30 to 1
- Suited 20 - 2 cards that equal 20 and are in the same suit pays 10 to 1
- Any 20 - any 2 cards that equal 20 pays 3 to 1
- One Queen - and Queen pays 1 to 1
- Suit´em Up - If your first two cards are the same suit :
- Suited Aces - 2 Aces with the same suite pays 50 to 1
- Suited Blackjack - a Blackjack created by 2 cards of the same suit pays 10 to 1
- Suited Pair - 2 identical cards with the same suit and value pays 5 to 1
- Suited 11 - 2 cards that are in the same suit and total 11 pays 3 to 1
- Suited Other - 2 cards in the same suit but different values pays 2 to 1
- Lucky Lucky - If your first two cards and the dealer´s face up card total 19, 20 or 21:
- 7-7-7 Suited - 3 sevens in the same suit pays 200 to 1
- 6-7-8 Suited - a 6, 7 and 8 of the same suit pays 100 to 1
- 7-7-7 - any 3 sevens pays 50 to 1
- 6-7-8 - any 6, 7 and 8 pays 25 to 1
- 21 Suited - any 3 cards in the same suit that total 21 pays 15 to 1
- 21 - any 3 cards that total 21 pays 3 to 1
- 20 - any 3 cards that total 20 pays 2 to 1
- 19 - any 3 cards that total 19 pays 2 to 1
- Buster Blackjack - If the dealer busts when he has:
- 8+ cards and you have a blackjack - 2,000 to 1
- 7 cards and you have a blackjack - 800 to 1
- 8+ cards - pays 250 to 1
- 7 cards - pays 50 to 1
- 6 cards - pays 18 to 1
- 5 cards - pays 4 to 1
- 3 or 4 cards - pays 2 to 1
The minimum Side Bet amount is 0.10 and the maximum is 50.
Buttons and Controls of the Game
When you open the game by Felt Gaming, at the bottom of the screen you will see a large blue Undo button, a large red Clear button and a selection of betting chips which you can scroll through. Click on the bet amount you wish to select and click on the betting circle for the hand you want to apply it to. The same process can be used to place a Side bet on each hand. On the far right hand side there is a large green button which displays the total deal amount, click on this to deal the cards.
Balance, Bonus, Stake and Paid amounts are located across the top of the screen and the double arrow pointing to the right, located on the left of the screen opens the Game menu where you can view the paytable, tutorial, help pages, visit the cashier or return to the casino lobby. You can also switch on or off the Insurance offer and the sound effects.
There are 3 areas where you can place bets on your blackjack hands and each one is surrounded by 6 areas where you can make any additional side bets.
During the game you will be given various additional options:
- Hit - adds an additional card to the current hand
- Stand - keeps the cards currently in the hand
- Split - allows you to split your hand into two if you are dealt with two cards of the same value, this will cost you an additional bet amount
- Double - if the first two cards that you are dealt have a total of 9, 10 or 11 then you will be given the chance to Double Down, where you double your initial bet and receive just one additional card
- Insurance - if the dealer´s face up card is an Ace, you will be given the chance to make an insurance bet. You can choose to bet an additional 50% of your current bet on the active hand and if the dealer has Blackjack you will win the Insurance bet at the odds of 2 to 1, regardless of who wins the game. Although if both the dealer and the player have blackjack, the Insurance bet will payout 1 to 1. If the dealer does not have Blackjack then you will lose your Insurance Stake.
Once the round is over you will see a large purple button on the right that says 2x Rebet and another green button that says Rebet. 2x Rebet will double your bets from the previous round and rebet will use the same bet amounts from the previous round. On the left is a green button that says New Game which will start a new game where you can place new bets.
If you like blackjack, you may love other card games, slots and casino games and you can play for free at NeonSlots.