Casino Review of Casino Extra
Operated by MTM Corp who is regulated and licensed by Curacao and Starpay Ltd, Casino Extra is an online casino that can be accessed from mobile devices. They have a good range of online slots, live dealer games and casino card and table games that are provided by Betsoft, NetEnt, Microgaming, Play´n GO, Yggdrasil, Playson, Altea Gaming, Authentic Games, Ezugi, Genii, Evolution Gaming, Lyvegame, VIG, Red Rake Gaming, ELK Studios, Nolimit City and Betgames.
Curaçao eGaming License
English, Spanish, German, Greek, French
Desktop Instant Play
Dr. M.J. Hugenholtzweg Z/N, UTS-Gebouw Willemstad, Curaҫao
Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Croatia (Hrvatska), Georgia, Hungary, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Republic of, Montenegro, Myanmar, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Show More…
Casino Extra Bonuses and Promotions
The promotions area of the Casino Extra website details their complete range of bonuses and promotions. This includes tournaments, cashback offers, slot and table game missions, weekly and daily promotions and free spins bonuses for registered users. New players can choose to receive their Welcome Bonus when/or shortly after registering for an account.
The terms and conditions of all the bonuses and promotions should be reviewed before you participate or accept them. An important item to be aware of is whether any bonuses have Wagering Requirements (WR). This is the amount of times the bonus funds will have to be bet before you can make a withdrawal.
SuperPoints are available to all users of Casino Extra and for registering and logging into their account daily they will receive points. Additional points can be earned by playing games, making deposits and if you land a big win. Once collected, the SuperPoints can be used to get free money, deposit bonuses or free spins.
The VIP Club is only available to players who have been invited at Casino Extra´s discretion. Members will be given a dedicated account manager, can make payments faster, can receive exclusive VIP offers on slots and live games and can get weekly cashback.
Range of Games
Casino Extra have a good selection of games and to make it easier to find them they are listed under various headings:
- Slots - all the slots including Vikings go to Hell, Reels of Wealth, Easter Island and Lucha Maniacs
- Featured Slots - popular slots including Rainbow Ryan, Stampede, Legend of Cleopatra and Wixx
- Jackpots - lists the slots with jackpots such as Mega Moolah, Mega Gems, Tycoons and Good Girl Bad Girl
- Live Casino - all the games with live dealers including Roulette, Blackjack, Dream Catcher, Football Live Studio, Poker, Baccarat and Hold´em
- Blackjack - lists all blackjack games whether they are with virtual or live dealers
- Roulette - shows the range of roulette games that feature live dealers and those that can be played virtually
- Table Games - includes casino table games baccarat, poker, hold´em, dice games, keno games, scratch games and video poker games
If you have a favourite game then you can also search for it using the search option which is located on the right hand side of the screen.
Mobile Casino Extra
If you enjoy playing casino games from your mobile device then you can launch Casino Extra directly from the browser of your iPad, iPhone, Tablet or Smartphone. There is no need to download any apps, you only need to have an internet connection that is stable.
Software creators have been using different technologies to develop their games so that they are perfectly suited for use on mobile devices. The biggest difference is that instead of the control panel being under the reels, there are just a few translucent buttons visible on the game screen. These buttons open pop-up menus where you can make adjustments to the settings and controls of the game. This means that there is more space available for the game itself.
Software at Casino Extra
Working in collaboration with many software developers has allowed Casino Extra to be able to provide users with a great range of online slots and casino card and table games. The developers include Yggdrasil, Playson, Betsoft, Nolimit City, Play´n GO, NYX Gaming Group, Microgaming, Genii, Red Rake Gaming, Altea Gaming, ELK Studios and Lightning Box.
The Live Casino games are provided by Evolution Gaming, Authentic Gaming, Lyvegame, Visionary iGaming, Betgames TV, Ezugi and Microgaming Live.
Casino Extra Methods of Payment
There are many different payment methods that you can use to make deposits and withdrawals to and from your account at Casino Extra. The list varies depending on which Country you are playing from but the main payment methods are:
- Bank Transfer
Registered users are able to make a certain number of free withdrawals every month and additional withdrawals will incur a service fee. The policy at Casino Extra is that withdrawals are allowed to the main deposit method listed in your account.
Before you can withdraw any money it is important that you have met the Wagering Requirements for any bonuses or promotions that you have participated in. If you wish to withdraw without having fulfilled the WR then any winnings that you have gained from playing with the bonus funds will be lost.
Once you have registered for an account with Casino Extra it is necessary to verify your identity and personal information. After you have made a certain number of deposits or the first time you want to make a withdrawal, you will be required to provide the following types of documents to confirm your identity, address and payment method:
- Identity - Passport, Driving License or National ID card
- Address - a Utility Bill that is less than 3 months old
- Payment method confirmation:
- Skrill - a copy of your Skrill account profile showing your name and email address
- Neteller - a copy of your Neteller account profile showing your Neteller ID and name
- Credit Card - copies of both sides of your credit card showing the first 5 and the last 5 digits, the rest of the number on the front and the CVC code on the back can be hidden in these copies
- Bank Transfer - a copy of a bank statement that shows the bank logo, your name and bank account number
Scans or photographs of theses documents can be used as the copies and you can upload them directly to the website, they must be in .jpeg, .png, .gif or .pdf formats.
Registration at Casino Extra
To register for an account at Casino Extra you will need to click on the gold button in the top right hand corner of the screen that says "open an account". A new screen will open with areas for you to input your personal details. You will need to give your home address and country, preferred currency, mobile phone number, email address, create a password, give your first and last names, date of birth and gender.
Once you have completed this information you need to make sure that you have read and understood the terms & conditions and are of legal age in your country of residence. You can then click on the Register button to confirm that you accept the T´s n C´s and are of legal age.
Customer Support at Casino Extra
Casino Extra have a section dedicated to FAQs but if you need to speak to a customer support representative then you can do that in a number of ways:
- Using Live Chat
- 10:00 - 00:00 CET - Mondays to Thursdays
- 10:00 - 01:00 CET - Fridays
- 10:00 - 23:00 CET - Saturday and Sunday
- Sending an Email - firstname.lastname@example.org which is available 24 hours a day
- Using the Telephone - 00 (+) 356 2778 0146
- Sending a Letter - MTM Corp. Dr M.J. Hugenholtzweg Z/N, UTS-Gebouw, Willemstad, Curacao
Players are not allowed to register for an account with Casino Extra if they are residents of Malaysia, Turkey, Bangladesh, China, Australia, Hong Kong, The Netherlands, The Netherland Antilles, The United Kingdom, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Mauritius, North Korea, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Montenegro and The United States of America.
Casino Extra encourage their users to play games on their website for fun and recreation. Players should expect to lose as well as win when playing these games and are advised to only play with money that they do not need for day to day living expenses. The Responsible Gaming section of their website provides hints and tips on how to play responsibly.