BlackJack 21+3 by Felt Gaming - Play Free
Blackjack 21+3 is a Casino Table Game by Felt Gaming that is played against a virtual dealer and has an unusual game play which gives you more chances to win. As well as playing a normal game of Blackjack you can make an additional side bet and if your first two cards and the dealer´s face up card make a 3 card poker hand that is featured in the paytable, you will win a multiple of your side bet. Play for free blackjack online at NeonSlots.
Full terms apply
The game of blackjack is played against the dealer and the aim is to obtain 21 points in your hand without going over. In this game, the payout amount for a Blackjack, which is any picture card 10, J, Q or K with an A, is 3 to 2 and a non Blackjack winning hand would pay 1 to 1. The minimum betting amount is 0.10 and the maximum is 1,000. You can play up to 3 hands at a time and make an additional side bet on any or all of your hands which is used for the poker hands and has a maximum payout of 100 to 1.
Once all the bets have been placed, the dealer will deal two face up cards, one at a time in a clockwise order to each hand played, as well as their own hand, although their first card will be face down and the second card will be face up. Hand by hand various options and decisions will need to be made during gameplay with the aim of obtaining a hand that will beat the Dealer:
- Hit - adds an additional card to the current hand
- Stand - keeps the cards currently in the hand
- Split - allows you to split your hand into two if you are dealt with two cards of the same value, this will cost you an additional bet amount
- Double Down - if the first two cards that you are dealt have a total of 9, 10 or 11 then you will be given the chance to Double Down, where you double your initial bet and receive just one additional card
- Insurance - if the dealer´s face up card is an Ace, you will be given the chance to make an insurance bet. You can choose to bet an additional 50% of your current bet on the active hand and if the dealer has Blackjack you will win the Insurance bet at the odds of 2 to 1, regardless of who wins the game. Although if both the dealer and the player have blackjack, the Insurance bet will payout 1 to 1. If the dealer does not have Blackjack then you will lose your Insurance Stake
Once the round is over you will see a large green button in the bottom left which says New Game, and on the right a large purple button that says 2x Rebet and another green button that says Rebet. New Game will start a new game and you will need to place your bets again, 2x Rebet will double your bets from the previous round and Rebet will use the same bet amounts from the previous round.
The dealer has to abide by a few limits to their gameplay, in this particular game they must always stand on a soft 17. A soft hand is where an Ace is used as an 11, so an Ace with a 6 or an Ace with two 3´s will be considered soft 17 hands. In these situations the dealer must stand and cannot take an additional card.
Blackjack 21+3 Winning Hand Payout Amounts
This particular game by Felt Gaming also has an additional feature, the first two cards that each player is dealt, combined with the face-up card that the dealer has, can create a 3 card poker hand. If you wish to make a bet on one of these hands being created, then you need to make a Side Bet, after your initial bet, and if the following types of Poker hands appear, then you will receive the relevant payout depending on the odds:
- Suited Trips - 3 identical cards (eg: 3 King of Diamonds) pays 100 to 1
- Straight Flush - 3 cards in the same suit in a sequence (eg: 4, 5 & 6 of clubs) pays 40 to 1
- 3 of a Kind - 3 cards of the same value (eg: 3 Queens) pays 25 to 1
- Straight - 3 cards in a sequence but different suits (7 of hearts, 8 of clubs and 9 of spades) pays 10 to 1
- Flush - 3 cards of the same suit (eg: 2 of clubs, 6 of clubs and J of clubs) pays 5 to 1
The minimum Side Bet amount is 0.10 and the maximum is 1,000.
Buttons and Controls of the Game
When you open the game, at the top of the screen you will see the Balance, Bonus, Stake and Paid amounts. Below this on the left of the screen you will see a double arrow pointing to the right, this opens the Game menu where you can view the paytable, a tutorial, open the help pages, visit the cashier or return to the lobby of the casino. You can also switch on or off the Insurance offer and the sound effects. Information about the payouts for the side bet amounts is visible at the top of the screen and there are 3 areas where you can place your bets.
At the bottom of the screen you will see a large blue Undo button, a large red Clear button and a selection of betting chips which you can scroll through. Click on the bet amount you wish to select and click on the betting circle for the hand you want to apply it to. The same process can be used to place a Side bet on each hand. On the far right hand side there is a large green button which displays the total deal amount, click on this to deal the cards.
If you have enjoyed this blackjack game then try Blackjack Lucky Ladies which also has additional betting options. Are you ready to play real money blackjack games? Then learn how to access online casinos by reading our article.