Blackjack Classic Game by NetEnt
Blackjack Classic is a game developed by NetEnt that follows classical blackjack rules and you can play free demo at NeonSlots. The game uses 4 standard decks of 52 cards without jokers. The key feature of this model is placing bets for 1 to 5 hands. Among other rules, the game also provides insurance, doubling and splitting of cards.
Main objective of the game
Your main purpose in Blackjack Classic is to beat the dealer by collecting a combination of cards with a total value of 21 points or as close to this figure as possible. Each card is assigned a certain number of points. Small cards, 2 to 9 are equal to their actual value. King, Queen, Jack and 10 bring 10 points each. Ace can take on 2 different values: 1 or 11 - whichever is to the player's advantage. Blackjack is the main winning combination, it is formed by an Ace and any card that is worth 10 points. This is what brings the biggest payout.
However, even if you have fewer points, as long as you manage to beat the dealer's hand, you win. The opponents show their cards after each game. The winner is the one who has collected the number of points closest to 21. For instance, if you have a combination worth 20 points and the dealer has 19, you win. And vice versa. A player who has collected more than 21 points loses.
According to the rules of Blackjack Classic by NetEnt, once the bet has been placed, the dealer deals out 2 cards each to both the dealer and the player. One of the dealer's cards is left face down.
You evaluate the worth of your combination in points. You will have to make up your mind on whether the amount of points that you have available is enough or more points are needed. In the latter case, you can ask "to hit" for one or several more cards. The whole point is to collect the largest number of points as close to 21 as possible. Yet not to bust at the same time.
Once your desired result is achieved, you refuse to hit, you "stand" and the move passes on to the dealer. Blackjack Classic can be played with 1 to 5 hands and with various bets in boxes. The rules for the dealers are quite rigid. The dealer must:
- Draw another card ("hit") if there is a combination of up to, and including, 16 points
- Reject the chance to increase the combination when reaching 17 or more points
- when both sides make their final decision, the cards are revealed
Unconditional victory is brought by the Blackjack combination. RTP is 3:2. In other words, when betting 1 chip, the total payout is 2.5 chips. Your net "profit" is 1.5. In other options:
- The winner is the one who collects the number of points as close to 21 as possible. RTP is 1:1. Please note the way the calculation is made. If you bet 1 credit, the winning combination will pay 2 credits. I.e. your profit will be 2-1=1 credit. Or, as mentioned above, 1 to 1
- The player that collects a number of points over 21 loses automatically
- If the opponents have gained an equal amount of points, they have a draw - a "push". This is when you get your bet back
Additional rules of the game
Additional options of playing Blackjack Classic include:
- Split. When two cards of equal value are drawn (e.g. 10 and 10), you can split them up into two boxes. At the same time the bet will be doubled accordingly. Any subsequent drawing of cards and generation of combinations is done in 2 hands
Important! You have no chance of getting a blackjack in Split. A combination of an Ace and a 10-point card will be considered just as 21 points.
- Double. The doubling feature can be used when getting a combination of 10 or 11 points. Choosing such an option will double your bet. You can only claim 1 more extra card
- Insurance. If the dealer gets an Ace, you are offered to "buy" insurance. An additional wager is estimated as half the bet and pays out 2 to 1, if the dealer has a blackjack. In any other outcomes, you lose your insurance. Yet you can still beat the dealer's hand on your main bet.
Learn how to play blackjack games online for free with no download and no registration at neonslots.com
Controlling Blackjack Classic
The model has an interesting feature. The game allows playing various limits. While loading its demo version, you are offered to choose 1 out of 3 modes:
- Low Limit with bets ranging from 0.1 to 5 credits
- Standard Limit - 1 to 40
- High Limit - 25 to 500
The control panel looks identical when any of the options are chosen. The amount of your bet is determined by selecting one of the pictures of chips located in the bottom corner of the game. Click the chip with the desired denomination. Then move the chip onto the table by again clicking the image of the box where the bets are located.
The Deal button in the centre of the panel gives the command to deal the cards. Once the first two cards are dealt, three other buttons appear on the console:
- Hit - to draw additional cards
- Stand - the move is transferred to the dealer
- Double - doubling
The following buttons can be used to place bets after each game:
- Re-bet - repeating your previous bet
- New Bet - betting another amount
A free trial version of this game is used to play Blackjack Classic for free. You can thoroughly study the rules and characteristics of the online gambling games and test various strategies without financial risk. If you are looking for a little more thrill in your game play having tried out the free play demos of the blackjack and other games, you may like to find out more about online casinos and how to play for real money.