EuroGrand Online Casino Review
EuroGrand online casino is owned by WHG (International) Limited and was established in 2006. They have a great selection of gambling games provided by PlayTech including online slots, casino table games, jackpot slots and a live casino all of which can be accessed directly from a PC browser or a mobile device as well as through a downloaded desktop client. They have licences from the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner and the UK Gambling Commission.
EuroGrand Bonuses and Promotions
EuroGrand have bonuses for deposits and inviting friends, a loyalty program, a VIP club and different periodic promotions. To learn more about the current bonuses and promotions click on the visit casino button located at the top of this review. Players should always read all of the terms and conditions before accepting any bonus or promotion.
All players get loyalty points for their bets and 100 points can be exchanged for 1 GBP/EUR/USD. The more points collected, the more special promotions the player will receive. The most active clients are awarded VIP status which includes the services of a personal manager, invitations to various events and personal bonuses.
Range of Games
Players can choose for a large number of online slots, casino table games, card games, poker games, video poker, arcade games, live games, scratchcard games and progressive jackpot games. The games are found in the following sections:
- Popular - contains the most frequently played games of the website including Premium European Roulette, Tiki Paradise, Halloween Fortune, Wild Beats and Gem Heat
- Slots - features variously themed slot machines with bonuses and different numbers of paylines including The Matrix, Buffalo Blitz, Age of Gods, White King, Roaring Wilds, Hot Gems and Neon Life
- Jackpots - section includes games with progressive jackpots including Jackpot Giant, Funky Fruits, Green Lantern and God of Storms. All games have tags with prize amounts
- New - shows the latest games
- Live Dealers - has 10 games that are broadcast from the Latvia-based studio of PlayTech with live dealers including roulette, blackjack and baccarat
- Roulette - shows 18 roulette games including Age of Gods Roulette, European Roulette and Roulette Pro
- Card - features Blackjack, Baccarat and Casino Hold Em games
- Superheroes - has 18 games themed to superheroes including Batman, Superman, Age of the Gods, Justice League and Green Lantern
- Macau - shows 28 Oriental themed games including Geisha Story, Zhao Cai Jin Bao and Magical Stacks
- Video Poker - has 16 video poker games including Jacks or Better 50 Lines, 4-Line Deuces Wild, Tens Or Better, Joker Poker and Deuces Wild
- More Games - has unusual games including Keno, Craps, Sic-Bo, Bingo, Heads or Tails and rock, paper, scissors
You have to register at the website in order to get access to both full and demo versions of the games which can be launched via a PC browser or a desktop client.
Mobile EuroGrand Casino
A special mobile application can be downloaded onto smartphones and tablets that use Android or iOS operating systems. This enables players to be able to access their favourite games anytime and from anywhere. You will find the QR codes on the website in the mobile section which is located in the top right hand corner of the home page or you can download them directly from the App or Play stores.
Software at EuroGrand Casino
The complete range of games at the EuroGrand casino are provided by Playtech who are one of the largest software developers of online slots and casinos table games within the industry. They have hundreds of games with numerous themes and gameplay options and also operate their own live casino.
Reliability and quality of the EuroGrand gaming software is verified by the independent auditor Technical System Testing.
EuroGrand Methods of Payment
For deposits EuroGrand casino accepts VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, VISA Electron and Diners credit and debit cards and you can also make deposits from EntroPay, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, PaySafeCard, EcoPayz and WebMoney.
Withdrawals can be made via VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Fast Bank Transfer, EcoPayz and WebMoney.
Transactions on the website are performed in EUR, GBP, USD, SEK, CHF and CAD. However, if you have bitcoins and wish to use them to fund your online casino account then you will need to open a Skrill account.
Registration at EuroGrand Casino
To register or open an account, you need to click on Join Now located in the top right hand corner of the website. This will open a registration form where you need to give your title, first and last names, date of birth and email address. You will also need to create a username and password for your account. You will need to input your full postal address and provide a phone number. You can choose your preferred currency and input any promotions codes.
All players must confirm their profile information to get access to the payment operations, copies of the following documents are required:
- A photographic ID such as a passport, or drivers license
- Utility bills to confirm the registered address
- Copies of the front and back of a credit card or any other documents that confirm the players ability to pay
EuroGrand provides services to adults from many European countries, except Australia, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Portugal, Romania, France, Ukraine, Vatican, Norway, Greece and Poland.
The website is available in English, French Canadian, German, Japanese, French, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
Customer Service at EuroGrand Casino
Players can contact Customer Service representatives via online chat, telephone or email:
- Live Chat - is available 24/7
- United Kingdom - 0800 014 9451
- International calls - 0044 203 667 8916
- Email - email@example.com
There is also a lot of information in the FAQ section.
The EuroGrand Head Office is located at 6/1 Waterport Place, Gibraltar.
EuroGrand provides information for players or concerned friends and family members. You will find a list of questions to help you to decide if you are beginning to develop an addiction to gambling. They provide links to Gambers Anonymous, GamCare and Gambling Therapy.
You will find some simple steps to help you to manage your gambling and you can set daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits on your account. You can also set up session time reminders, so that you can track how much time you are spending playing games.
If you feel you need to take a break then you can choose to take a "time out" which prevents you from accessing your online casino account, this can be for a period of 1 day up to 6 weeks. Should you feel that you need to take a longer break, then you can "self exclude" yourself from your account for periods between 6 months and 5 years.
To help ensure that minors are not able to access your online casino account, there are links to website blocking software netnanny and cybersitter and you can also install software from gamblock and betfilter which will completely block individual computers from accessing gambling internet sites.Visit Casino EuroGrand