The All American Video Poker Game by Betsoft - Play for Free
All American is a classic five-card video poker that is played with one hand. The slot, developed by Betsoft, features a risk game where you can double your win and a progressive jackpot. The largest win for a combination of playing cards is 1,000 credits.
Full terms apply
Setting the Bet and Starting the Game
Before starting this video poker game by Betsoft, you need to adjust the bet for the game in the range of 1 to 5 credits by using the Bet One button. This parameter affects the win size when the card combinations land.
The Deal button confirms your chosen bet and starts the process of dealing cards in the game window. The Max Bet button automatically starts the game session with the maximum bet per game.
Five cards are found in the game screen. A line with several options of your game balance is just below them:
- Credits – your total balance
- Bet – the bet per game
- Win – your award for the latest game
After the cards have landed in the game window, you have an opportunity to hold from 1 to 5 cards by using the Hold buttons, found below each of them. The card is held by clicking on any selected card. A card, held in its position, is framed with the phrase Card Held. If you click on this card again, the hold will be cancelled.
When you hit the Deal button again, all non-held cards of the game window will be dealt again. To win on this slot, it is necessary that the minimum pair of Jacks or a larger combination would land in your layout.
The pay table is found at the top left part of the screen. The values of the table are displayed in credits. When placing a bet for a game, the highlighted red column shows which bet is currently configured.
Symbols and Multipliers of the All American Video Slot
The slot comes with a standard deck of 52 playing cards. The game rules correspond to the common five-card poker.
Combinations of four cards when playing with the bet of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 credits, earn you the following rewards:
- A pair of Jacks and higher, as well as two pairs – 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, respectively
- Three cards of the same denomination (three) – 3, 6, 9, 12 and 15
- Straight (five cards in order, regardless of the suit) – 8, 16, 24, 32 and 40
- Flush (five cards of the same suit) and Full house (three and a pair) – 8, 16, 24, 32 and 40
- Quad (four cards of the same denomination) – 25, 50, 75, 100 and 125
- Straight Flush (five cards in order of one suit) – 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500
- Royal Flush (Straight Flush with the participation of senior cards) – 250, 500, 750 and 1,000
- A combination of the Royal Flush when playing with the maximum bet, you earn a progressive jackpot. The line with the current number of credits in the jackpot is displayed just below the slot logo
It is activated by using the Double button after forming the winning combination of cards. The risk game begins with a deal of five cards. First – the dealer selects the leftmost card. You have to choose one of the four remaining face down cards.
If the selected card is of a higher rank than the dealer's card, the win for the latest game will be doubled. After that you can continue the game. If your chosen card is of a lower rank than the dealer's card, the credits for the winning combination of cards will be lost. You can withdraw the credits to your balance by using the Collect button.
Play more online casino card games for free at Neonslots.