Before you start playing, you need to set your total bet per round. You place the bet in two steps. The first one is choosing the bet. You will need to choose one of the following options:
- The Player bet. You will win if your cards have a higher value than the dealer's. You win 1:1 to the current bet on this position
- The Banker bet. You will also get a 1:1 payout on your bet per position but only if the dealer's cards have a higher value. In addition, you will also be charged a 5% commission from your winnings if you choose the Banker bet. For example, if you play 10 credits, the resulting prize will be 9.5 credits. The commission can't be less than 0.25 points
- The Tie bet. The Tie pays 9:1 and is paid out if both you and the dealer have equal card values
The second step is placing the number of credits on the chosen position. To do this, click one of the chips with a fixed value of 1, 5, 25, 100 or 500 credits. By clicking again, another chip of the same value will be added to the bet currently placed on this position. You can combine the betting positions and the number of credits placed on them depending on your preferences or gaming strategy. The only limit is the maximum total bet per round, which is 500 credits.
Launching the slot
Click the Deal button to start the round. The number of points equal to your total bet per game will be deducted from your balance. Two cards are dealt to the Banker and the Player fields.
If the point value of the player's cards is lower than or equal to 5, a third card is dealt to the Player field. The dealer gets the third card if he has the point value of 4 or lower.
If the dealer gets two cards with the point value of 5, the decision to add the third card depends on the player's cards. The position which has more points for the game wins. If the player and the dealer have equal point values, the Player and Banker bets return, and the Tie bet wins.
When the game ends, the player can adjust the bet once again by clicking one of the chips, or by repeating the previous bet with the Re-bet feature.
The bottom left corner of the screen includes a line which displays your current balance in credits. In the top left corner, you can see an information window with the Current Game balance, this incorporates three values:
- Total bet — the total bet for one game
- Result — the resulting win
- Commission — the fee for playing the Banker bet deducted from your winnings
There is a history window of recent games just below, where you can see: P is the player, B is the banker (dealer), the green colour highlights the winning position. Both positions remain white in case of a Tie.
Card symbols in the Baccarat video slot
The symbols in this slot represent a classic 52-card deck. Cards between the Ten and the King are valued at zero points. Cards between Deuces and Nines equal their face value. The Ace is equal to one point. The maximum number of points in a game is nine. If the total of the cards exceeds this limit, 10 is subtracted from the resulting amount. For example, if you have two Nines, you will get 9+9=18-10=8 points. This also applies if you have the additional third card.
Generally, this card game is the same as the classic Baccarat game, represented in a virtual way with the same capabilities and functions. The graphics are of quite high quality. Background music is almost unnoticeable. Therefore, it does not distract you from the gaming process. The winnings depend not only on your luck but also on your skill and strategy.
Full terms apply