StarVegas Online Casino Review 2019
The StarVegas online casino operates in Spain and throughout European countries where online gambling is legal. StarVegas has been providing gambling games since 2015 and the website is currently available in two languages: Spanish and English. The casino presents online slots and online casino table games by Novomatic. StarVegas is owned by Beatya Online Entertainment, PLC is registered in Malta and is licensed by the Spanish Gambling Commission for all of its online gambling operations.
Range of Games
The website of StarVegas has two sections with gambling games: Slots and Casino. Both sections contain games which were developed and released by Novomatic an Austrian company, one of the leaders in designing software and technical solutions for land-based and online casinos.
The Slots section has slots which are sorted by the following groups:
- All - all slots (57 items)
- New - slots recently added to the website (this list is updated regularly)
- Top - slots which are most popular with clients of the online casino (Book of Ra Deluxe, Shooting Stars and Sizzling Hot Deluxe)
- Jackpot - slots with jackpots (Lovely Mermaid, Garden of Riches and Golden Seven)
- Ocean - marine-themed slots, including such popular slots as: Dolphin’s Pearl and Lord of the Ocean
- Historic - history-themed slots: Columbus Deluxe, Faust and Katana
- Theme - a collection of slots with various themes like Flame Dancer, Fruit Farm and Summer Queen
- Fruits - popular fruit slots including Sizzling Hot
- Fantasy - fantasy-themed slots, for example, Lucky Lady’s Charm or Haul of Hades
In the Casino section you can find digital versions of table games sorted by categories:
- All - all table games of the casino in digital form
- New - new games recently added to the website
- Jackpot - table games with jackpots
- Video Poker - slots with video poker (without virtual opponent)
- Table Games - card table games
- Roulette - different kinds of digital roulette
- Free - games available in the demo mode
You can see the Free category in both sections of the website. It contains slots or table games available for free and without registration.
Bonuses and Promotions
The Promotions section of the website has a list of regular and periodic bonus offers which is constantly updated. The first bonus offered is the bonus for the first deposit. Also there is the system of ranks which you can get during the game. The higher your rank, the more points you get. Then these points are changed to bonuses or money. The terms of bonuses and wagering requirements change. This is why, before accepting an offer, you had better review the rules and terms of this bonus.
Also there is a system of bonuses for attracting new players. Each new player brought by the clients earns them 10 EUR.
Payment Systems and Financial Operations
On the website of the StarVegas online casino you can find a list of the most popular payment systems used for depositing and withdrawing of funds. These include:
- Visa and MasterCard - debit and credit cards
- PayPal and Skrill - electronic wallets
- PaySafeCard - a prepaid card
- Direct bank transfers
The minimum deposit accepted by the Internet casino is 10 EUR. The maximum deposits have daily (600 EUR), weekly (1,500 EUR) and monthly (3,000 EUR) limits which can be raised, lowered or cancelled.
The minimum amount of withdrawal in the casino is 10 EUR. You can withdraw the amount of 100 EUR or more only if this is not part of the deposit which has not been used for the game.
The period of withdrawal depends on the payment system chosen and can range from 24 to 78 hours.
As a rule, verification of the data of the registered player takes place in two stages. First, the player is checked in different data bases: Player Identity Verification System and General Register of Gaming Access Bans which is owned by Spanish Gambling Commission. One more level of check-up takes place after the first request made by the player regarding withdrawal of the money. The operator of the StarVegas casino can ask you to send documents which confirm your identity. These can be the photo or the player's passport scanned or the copy of the driving licence.
You should upload the required documents in your personal account, and they are automatically sent for verification by the website administration. If the player is not the resident of Spain, and the data are not confirmed within a month, the account is locked.
The casino is available mainly for the citizens of Spain as only Spanish documents are successfully verified. The casino admits only players of age who are not banned by the Spanish Gambling Commission.
You can contact the technical support if you have any questions, complaints and suggestions. You can use:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: +34 931 221 396
You can use this phone number on week days from 0800 to 2000. On days off and national holidays the technical support is available from 0800 to 0300.
The Head Office is located at the following address: Level 4 Triq Dun Karm, BKR Birkirkara, Malta.
StarVegas is an online platform which is popular with the residents of Spain. The advantages of the website include a user-friendly interface, convenient sorting of games, the system of bonuses and simple verification procedure. The downside of the facility is a limited range of games by one developer.Visit Casino StarVegas