Treasure Island Slot by OpenBet - Game Review & Play Free
Treasure Island by OpenBet is a Pirate and Treasure themed online slot that has 5 reels, 20 adjustable paylines, 3 themed symbols, 5 playing card symbols, a Wild and 3 Scatters that are also themed. The 3 Scatters can launch 3 different bonuses: a pick and win bonus game, a cannon bonus game or a Progressive Jackpot, if you are playing for real money. At NeonSlots you can learn how to play this slot for free.
Full terms apply
Treasure Island Slot Main Features
The main features of this game by OpenBet are launched by the 3 Scatter Symbols:
- Treasure Chest Scatter
- Cannon Scatter
- Free Falls
Treasure Chest Bonus
When 3 or more Treasure Chest Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels, they will open a new screen that shows 3 Treasure chests on a beach. You need to choose one of them to receive a multiplier in the range of 12x to 400x.
To launch the Cannon Bonus Round you will need 3 or more Cannon Scatter symbols to appear anywhere on the reels. A new screen will open showing a map and a Cannon in the bottom right corner with a button that says Fire. You need to fire the cannon to see how many steps you can take up the trail. You keep firing the Cannon until a "collect" cannonball is fired or you reach the end of the trail. The amount of steps in this round is determined randomly and the final multiplier is between 1x and 500x.
If 5 Pirate symbols land anywhere on the reels when playing for real money, you can win the progressive jackpot. The minimum amount is £500 and this increases by 2 percent of all incoming stake amounts, and once it has been won, it starts at £500 again.
Symbols and Multipliers of the Treasure Island Game
This pirate-themed slot has 3 themed symbols, the game logo, a parrot and two crossed swords, and 5 playing card symbols, A, K, Q, J and 10. Special Symbols:
- Wild - which is an old golden coin that substitutes for all symbols except the 3 scatter symbols
- Treasure Chest Scatter Symbol - 3 or more launch the Treasure Chest Bonus Round
- Cannon Scatter Symbol - 3 or more launch the Cannon Bonus round
- Pirate Symbol - 5 will award you the progressive jackpot which is only available when you are playing for real money
Buttons and Controls of the Online Slot
When you launch the game you will see a black bar across the top of the page that shows your cash balance, the amount of your total stake and the most recent win amount. In the far right hand corner there is a speaker that enables you to turn the sound on or off and a ? which opens detailed information about the game.
Below this you will see the main playing area which has 5 reels each with 3 symbols on them. To the left and right of them are 20 numbers which represent the paylines and will show you their routes when you click on them individually.
To the right of the screen is the logo of the game and a blue play table button which opens information about the bonus rounds and jackpot, shows the paylines and the multipliers for all the combinations. At the very bottom of the screen is the control panel which has:
- Stake - shows the amount of the total stake per play
- Lines - this shows the amount of active paylines, which you can adjust from 1 to 20 by clicking on it
- Stake/Line - displays the amount of your stake per line and if you click on it a pop up appears which allows you to adjust this amount
- Pirate Treasure - shows the amount of the Jackpot when you are playing for real money
- Balance - shows your cash balance
In the bottom right hand corner of the control panel is the large green spin button which will activate one spin of the reels with the current line and bet settings. Play more jackpot slots online for free at NeonSlots.