The Invisible Man Slot by NetEnt Review
The Invisible man is a slot with five reels and twenty paylines powered by NetEnt that you can play for free at neonslot.com. This slot features two Wilds, that launch re-spins in the main game. You can also play two types of free spins and the bonus game. The bonus features of this slot are activated according to unusual conditions that make this game similar to quest. Nevertheless, these conditions depend on your luck, not on your skills.
Invisible Man Free Spins
Two Wilds on the same reel trigger the round of free spins. You play this round with the same bet as in the main game. The conditions of bonus rounds differ from regular spins:
- Wilds come up during free spins not only on the first and fifth reels but on any reel
- Two scales pop up above the game screen — one corresponds to the policeman, another — to the Invisible Man
- One of two special symbols on the reels fill one segment in the corresponding scale
- The scales feature eight segments in total. If one scale gets totally filled one of two bonuses will be launched
Two Joker symbols on the reels add 4 spins to the series of free spins. Once the spins are added the symbols are replaced by ordinary pictures.
Collect eight policemen during free spins to activate the Police Spins bonus. Three additional free spins will be done in the separate screen. Five Wilds appear during each of them. Jokers in this bonus are depicted as burning symbols with the word "Wild" on them.
Wild symbols appear in five random fields and increase your chances to collect at least one winning combination. Special symbols appear after the reels stop.
If you manage to fill the bonus scale of the Invisible Man you can play The Griffin's Rage bonus game. You play this game in three locations — an estate, a train station and the Lions Head Inn. In any of these locations you need to pick one of five objects and find the prize. The objects hide the following rewards:
- Bonus coins
- Additional multipliers (x2, x3 and x4) for prizes during the bonus game
- The policeman's hat — a symbol that stops the bonus level
If you find the additional multiplier in one of the locations you can make one more attempt to get coins. Rewards you get in each location are added up and transferred to your account at the end of the bonus level. Your prize is proportional to your total bet.
Symbols and Payouts
Winning combinations pay according to the multipliers. These are fixed values that act as multipliers for your line bet. The size of a multiplier depends on the type and the number of symbols in a combination. You can see the multipliers in the paytable by using the "i" icon. Symbols pay the following multipliers:
- 10 and J — 2, 15 and 60 for three, four and five identical pictures
- Q — 3, 20 and 60
- K — 3, 25 and 75
- A — 4, 30 and 100
- Mrs Hall — 5, 50 and 150
- Mr Hall — 5, 60 and 200
- Dr Cranley — 10, 80 and 300
- Arthur Kemp — 15, 100 and 400
- Flora Cranley — 20, 150 and 500
The main game features regular symbols and two special pictures — Wilds depicted as policeman and Invisible Man. These symbols replace missing symbols in combinations by completing and extending them. The policeman only appears on the first reel and the Invisible Man, on the fifth one.
Once the Wild symbol comes up in the game screen a series of re-spins is activated. During each re-spin the bonus symbol moves one reel to the right (if the policeman drops) and to the left (if the Invisible Man lands). Re-spins are terminated once the Joker symbol reaches the opposite side of the game screen. Free spins is another function of Wilds. If the policeman and the Invisible man land on the reels at the same time a series of free spins will be launched. During re-spins symbols move to the centre of the screen and meet on the third reel. As a result you win 10 free spins.
How to Play The Invisible Man for Free
Once you load The Invisible Man slot by NetEnt you get 5,000 credits for the free game. This amount is converted into coins which you can use for placing bets and calculation of rewards for winning combinations. Your coin value can be in the range of 0.01 to 0.2 credit. You can set the denomination of in-game currency by using the Coin Value section.
Your main goal is to collect winning combinations and increase your balance by earning payouts. You win prizes for combinations of at least three identical symbols along one payline. Combinations are formed from left to right. Use the following buttons on the control panel to run the slot:
- Coin Value — sets the coin value in the range of 0.01 to 0.2 credit. Do this by using the "+" and "-" buttons or the slider found under the number
- Level — determines your bet per line. You can choose between ten levels of this parameter. So, you can place 1 –10 coins on the payline. Adjust your bet by using the "+" and "-" buttons or the slider
- Bet Max — sets the maximum bet and launches one spin preserving the coin value you have set
- The round button with arrows activates one spin of reels
- Auto Play — activates autospins
The Bet parameter found next to the Level window displays your bet per spin in coins. It depends on your line bet and is calculated by multiplying this parameter by the fixed number of paylines. So, the minimum cost of spin will be 20 and the maximum one — 200 coins. The main information is found at the bottom of the screen:
- Cash — the number of credits in your account
- Bet — your total bet in credits
- Win — shows your win for combinations
A spin is considered to be winning if the rewards for winning combinations after the spin exceed your total bet.
The Invisible Man by NetEnt is themed to the film by Universal which in its turn is based on Herbert Well's book. This slot has both advantages and disadvantages. Disadvantages include:
- Low multipliers of winning combinations. With the maximum line bet you can win 5,000 coins or 1,000 credits for the highest-paying combination (with the denomination of 0.2)
- This slot has no Scatter that does not depend on the paylines. So you have fewer chances to win additional reward for a spin
- Diverse gameplay with the elements of quest
- Free spins that give you more opportunities to form winning combinations
- Two types of free spins
- The bonus round where you can find additional multipliers for rewards (up to x4)
This online slot game can be interesting for both an experienced player and a beginner who prefers modern slots with additional features.